Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our Children Are Watching

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:13 PM
  • 18 Replies

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rocker.Mom.07
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Sad thing is, a lot lefties don't care and they think it's a good thing their children are subjected to this. That's why they brought their poor kids to that march.

BY2CO
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:32 PM
2 days before the march I looked at our local marches FB page. A woman asked if she should bring her child since it is her first time marching. I commented that I wouldn't. I got basically eaten alive for suggesting that it wouldn't be appropriate.

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Sad thing is, a lot lefties don't care and they think it's a good thing their children are subjected to this. That's why they brought their poor kids to that march.

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:36 PM
4 moms liked this
Really? Our children are watching our democracy slip away. Trump has said worse than what was in this video a zillion times.
Rocker.Mom.07
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:38 PM

Of course you did, don't doubt it for a second. Disagreeing with angry liberal women never turns out peaceful.

Quoting BY2CO: 2 days before the march I looked at our local marches FB page. A woman asked if she should bring her child since it is her first time marching. I commented that I wouldn't. I got basically eaten alive for suggesting that it wouldn't be appropriate.
Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Nah. I disagee. I think these "women" were way worse.

Quoting romalove: Really? Our children are watching our democracy slip away. Trump has said worse than what was in this video a zillion times.

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:42 PM
You're free to disagree.

Quoting VooDooB:

Nah. I disagee. I think these "women" were way worse.

Quoting romalove: Really? Our children are watching our democracy slip away. Trump has said worse than what was in this video a zillion times.

BY2CO
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:49 PM
I was more concerned about safety. Peaceful marches can turn into a violent protest quickly avid I didn't want kiddos getting hurt. I know I wouldn't take my child to any large gathering that is about politics. Politics bring out the worst in people.

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Of course you did, don't doubt it for a second. Disagreeing with angry liberal women never turns out peaceful.

Quoting BY2CO: 2 days before the march I looked at our local marches FB page. A woman asked if she should bring her child since it is her first time marching. I commented that I wouldn't. I got basically eaten alive for suggesting that it wouldn't be appropriate.

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Did they talk about sexual, physical abuse of others because they are famous and others welcome it?

GrettieMeh
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:52 PM
8 moms liked this

This ad with Hillary got ripped to smithereens in people defending Trump.  This man has said horrible things, but that's just locker room talk.  Random women saying it at a rally, and OMG the children!!  If you are going to call women out on the carpet over this language, start with the leader of the U.S.  

Or is he OK because he "won"?

HelenBach
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:33 PM
Girls will be girls.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)