Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All I Can Say Is WOW MEXICO IS ANGRY!😠

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  • 61 Replies
5 moms liked this
Wow! And make certain you read, at the bottom of this page,THE PART THAT SAYS IT WILL TAKE 30 MORE SECONDS TO READ OR YOU'LL MISS THE POINT!

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico do not like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny.The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico.

The state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona's new 'Employer Sanctions Law' will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora (Arizona's southern neighbor) made up of mostly of small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan 1st, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their home towns, placing a burden on THEIR state government instead OF OURS?!

How can Arizona pass a law like this?

Asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales. There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona,' she said, speaking in Spanish. Mexico is not prepared for this,for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their hometowns in Sonora without jobs,' she said 'We are one family, socially and economically,'she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

WRONG😬

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens. It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona. Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

*New Immigration Laws*

Be sure to read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1.There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2.All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3.All government business will be conducted in our language.

4.Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5.Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6.Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or any other government assistance programs. Any who are a burden will be deported.

7.Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8.If foreigners come here and buy land, their options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.Foreigners may have NO protests; NO demonstrations, NO waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, NO bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10.If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

TO STRICT YOU SAY?!

THE ABOVE LAWS ARE THE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS OF MEXICO!

If it's good for Americans to obey Mexican laws, then it's got to be good vice versa.!!!

This will take less than thirty seconds to read. An idea whose time has come:

Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. The self-serving must stop. This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living!"

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarriedMyPrince
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Bump
viv74
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.
MarriedMyPrince
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Unfortunately you'll still have the people who choose to stay ignorant and ignore facts..freaked out in some sort of rant.

Quoting viv74: Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.
wamimsauthor
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe Mexico should start wondering why so many of their citizens want to come here rather than stay in their own country.
viv74
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to hear from people that live near the Mexican border and what they see and how they feel about it. We have some illegal immigrants here where I live but no where near to the extent of other states. I am not saying building a wall is the answer but something does need to be done

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Unfortunately you'll still have the people who choose to stay ignorant and ignore facts..freaked out in some sort of rant.

Quoting viv74: Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL! I was shocked to see that those laws were from Mexico. But they have the right to do it!

Mexico has a lot of beautiful places where the rich vacation, have time-shares, and homes on beautiful beaches! Mexico gets illegal aliens from many countries! And they have a thriving tourist industry.

And many many poor citizens.
GrettieMeh
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 12:02 AM

https://www.mexperience.com/lifestyle/

From this site: (and yes Mexico has both international and private schools that offer bilingual studies).  

Find a Spanish Language School in Mexico

Mexico has many fine language schools which offer programs for all ages and ability levels: whether you are a complete beginner, want to improve your existing skills, or master your Spanish language abilities, there is a school and a course for you in Mexico.

Schools are situated across Mexico and they are particularly prevelant in Cuernavaca, Puebla, Oaxaca, Guanajuato, Merida, San Miguel Allende, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, and the Riviera Maya (Playa del Carmen, Tulum). New schools are appearing all the time, especially in areas frequented by foreign vistors as well as those centers where foreign expats have settled (or are beginning to settle).

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Jan. 27, 2017 at 12:17 AM
6 moms liked this

Mexico is not a nation that was built on, "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I am an Arizona Native, I have lived 4 places  mostly in southern az. at 19/20 I worked in a convenience store in the tiny town I grew up in that at night like 2-3 am a van would pull up, 1 person pump gas the other go in to pay and buy water and chips throw me a hundred bucks and leave. My spanish is not good and I got lots of dirty looks about it but I never worried I was in danger. I was more worried about the people I knew because the mexicans coming though to a better life are not trying to cause trouble or get into trouble. The wall is a stupid waste of money and time.

SuG4
by Firestarter on Jan. 27, 2017 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Poverty! No social programs. Drug cartels, killing each other! In very poor places....

Quoting wamimsauthor: Maybe Mexico should start wondering why so many of their citizens want to come here rather than stay in their own country.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)