Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump makes a weak attempt to change the subject away from the Flynn-Russia scandal

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

US President Donald Trump, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (2nd-L), his wife Akie Abe (R), US First Lady Melania Trump (L) and Robert Kraft (2nd-L),owner of the New England Patriots, sit down for dinner at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort on February 10, 2017. / AFP / NICHOLAS KAMM        (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images)

Leaks? North Korea, you say? 

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nb34
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:40 AM
2 moms liked this

They'll do their best to deflect, but I hope the Americans are smart enough to not let this one go. It's time to impeach Trump, and thoroughly investigate him and his cronies.

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:22 AM
2 moms liked this

At the moment, I'm not betting on the smartness of teh American electorate.

Quoting nb34:

They'll do their best to deflect, but I hope the Americans are smart enough to not let this one go. It's time to impeach Trump, and thoroughly investigate him and his cronies.

bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:27 AM

unfortunately me neither

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

At the moment, I'm not betting on the smartness of teh American electorate.

Quoting nb34:

Moniker
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:55 AM
4 moms liked this
Well, well, well. Now he has a problem with leaks? I'm glad he chose this approach because he's backed himself into a corner.
Remember what Republicans said during the Clinton email scandal it doesn't matter who leaked it what matters is what she did? I do.
GloriousChaos
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, of course

and "oh let's focus on who did the leaking" and not the apparent ties between Russia and Trump. Or "he's fired now, let's just forget it all happened".

No. let's hear about your team's ties with Russia, fool
GloriousChaos
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I do too :)

Quoting Moniker: Well, well, well. Now he has a problem with leaks? I'm glad he chose this approach because he's backed himself into a corner.
Remember what Republicans said during the Clinton email scandal it doesn't matter who leaked it what matters is what she did? I do.
CraziestTexan39
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM
I agree 1000%!!

Quoting GloriousChaos: Well, of course

and "oh let's focus on who did the leaking" and not the apparent ties between Russia and Trump. Or "he's fired now, let's just forget it all happened".

No. let's hear about your team's ties with Russia, fool
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:43 AM
If you're conducting state business regarding North Korea and our national security in an open air patio with your paying customers (ahem) all equipped with smart phones, who can freely record in high definition your every word and action, and who knew you and another world leader would be in attendance because you've told every news agency on the planet that you would be at this unsecured private facility, then yes, you can expect more leaks. Dumbass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)