Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is watching the US Israel press conference?

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM
  • 37 Replies
Trump hardly looked up from the script. When he did he dipped back into elementary school sentences.

We are alienating the Middle East with this alliance. This will only make the issues with terrorism worse.
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
algorithmnation
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll read the transcript later. I had to change the channel because the sound of Trump's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:24 PM
All I heard was basically war with Iran. Smh.

Quoting algorithmnation:

I'll read the transcript later. I had to change the channel because the sound of Trump's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Famous Trump hand shake fail. He tried but I think he held back.

Trump calls media fake again and is sad Flynn got caught. He is deflecting about the Flynn issue by pointing to the illegal leaks. Smh. He just can't admit he hired the worst and got caught in a huge security issue.
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:30 PM
On the two state solution Netanyahu states he wants to deal with substance instead of labels. The substance says there are 2 prerequisites for peace. Palestine has to stop calling for israels destruction. Israel has to control the area west of the Jordan river. He makes an ancestral claim on Judea and says Palestine ignores this claim.

Trump didn't answer the question and keeps referring to Netanyahu as "Bibi". And is seriously thinking of moving embassy to Jerusalem. Smh
algorithmnation
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Can anyone explain the Trump handshake? Other than being a dick move, what is the point of yanking someone off balance? Is it some type of male dominance tactic?

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Famous Trump hand shake fail. He tried but I think he held back. Trump calls media fake again and is sad Flynn got caught. He is deflecting about the Flynn issue by pointing to the illegal leaks. Smh. He just can't admit he hired the worst and got caught in a huge security issue.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM
3 moms liked this
I have to smh at Netanyahu for only focusing on Palestinian terrorism and not owning terror carried out by his people.
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Power. It forces the person into his space and to do as he wants them to.

Quoting algorithmnation:

Can anyone explain the Trump handshake? Other than being a dick move, what is the point of yanking someone off balance? Is it some type of male dominance tactic?

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Famous Trump hand shake fail. He tried but I think he held back.

Trump calls media fake again and is sad Flynn got caught. He is deflecting about the Flynn issue by pointing to the illegal leaks. Smh. He just can't admit he hired the worst and got caught in a huge security issue.

msb64
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

"If Israel and the Palestinians are happy, I'm happy". Well that's some fairly intricate diplomacy at work right there.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Trump talks compromises. Says halt on settlements for Israel. Israel will have to share flexibility and be willing to make a deal. From there is just says a lot of words with no substance. "They want to make a deal and see the big deal". Palestine has to give up the hate. They have to acknowledge Israel.
Elizabeth197888
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Oh brother, we should stand with Israel, they are Gods chosen people. Too bad if it makes some people mad, doing the right thing usually does.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)