Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

remember when Trump...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  • 90 Replies
22 moms liked this

Remember when trump said he wasn't going to take a salary? He just accepted his second paycheck.

Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.

Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.

Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.

Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.

Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign had any communications with the Russian government? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.

Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.

Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.

Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, oil and Wall Street executives.

Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He doesn't have a plan.

Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.

If you voted for him, please hold him accountable to what he promised you - 

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IndigoStarlight
by on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
3 moms liked this

What can you expect from KingTrump, The Dishonest Disgrace Of America???...  liar Hmmm...  I wonder what his approval rating is NOW???

Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 1:17 AM
11 moms liked this
Anyone who actually believed in him is either delusional, stupid.

squeekers
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 1:19 AM
7 moms liked this

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 19, 2017 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

thats a lot of bullshit that hasnt been done...so much in so little time...pretty special.

readyforhim
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 1:39 AM
2 moms liked this

There are so many more lies but you have truly shown who he is and what we don't want. 

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

He is liar as always!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

GloriousChaos
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
He is a liar.

He lies. A lot
GlitterInTheAir
by on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:57 AM
6 moms liked this
And his supporters are still as dense as they were then. Most of me is disgusted and scared, part of me (the petty part) can't wait to see his supporters get fucked.
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:58 AM
4 moms liked this
BUT OBAMA LIED!
And he is not Killary
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 10:01 AM
3 moms liked this
I actually contend his supporters are even more dense. Idk how they can look at this admin in action and not have thought "hmmmm I kinda do not like where this is going..."

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: And his supporters are still as dense as they were then. Most of me is disgusted and scared, part of me (the petty part) can't wait to see his supporters get fucked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN