Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No one is safe! Retired police chief detained at airport, because of his name

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:28 AM
  • 41 Replies
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuG4
by Firestarter on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:32 AM
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
What is hard about these cases, is that there is only ONE side of the story. US customs cannot comment on these cases.
So we do not know if any of these stories are true or exaggerated.
He could have been detained, but for how long? He could be telling a lie. We do not know because customs cannot talk about it.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Ohhh!! I see!! He's a retired police chief!! Why would he lie???
Funny how some police are believed, no matter what?? LOL

Quoting billsfan1104: What is hard about these cases, is that there is only ONE side of the story. US customs cannot comment on these cases.
He could have been detained, but for how long? He could be telling a lie. We do not know because customs cannot talk about it.
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:00 AM
I don't believe any of these stories at all. Police chief or not.
With all the hoaxes that have come out, and the fabrications, I will wait for actual proof. I will wait for everything to come out.

Quoting SuG4: Ohhh!! I see!! He's a retired police chief!! Why would he lie???

Quoting billsfan1104: What is hard about these cases, is that there is only ONE side of the story. US customs cannot comment on these cases.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:02 AM
You do THAT!!

Quoting billsfan1104: I don't believe any of these stories at all. Police chief or not.
With all the hoaxes that have come out, and the fabrications, I will wait for actual proof. I will wait for everything to come out.

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok. I wasn't asking your permission.

Quoting SuG4: You do THAT!!

Quoting billsfan1104: I don't believe any of these stories at all. Police chief or not.

SuG4
by Firestarter on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM
And I wasn't giving it!!

Quoting billsfan1104: Ok. I wasn't asking your permission.

Quoting SuG4: You do THAT!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)