Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's watching? FBI Investigation...

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this

FBI Chief James Comey confirms that the FBI is investigating possible collusion between President Donald J. Trump's campaign and Russia

Here's the live feed:
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/20/house-russia-investigation-fbi-james-comey-opening-statement.cnn 

What do you think?

Will justice be served?

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jomami
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:06 AM
9 moms liked this

COMEY:  No Info supporting Trump wiretap claims

So, Trump lied.  Big surprise.

I hope there are repercussions for him.

mimi0815
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Nope I don't, this man (Trump)can and will get away with anything. He's filled too many pockets not too.
algorithmnation
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM
14 moms liked this

I'm watching. It's damning against Trump, but I have no hopes of justice simply because he has never been held accountable for anything in his entire life, so why now.

PPCLC
by Lisa on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I won't be able to watch but will hopefully catch it another time, preferably in its entirety.

I think the loophole will be as Sean Spicer said at a press conference a week ago or so...that President Trump meant all surveillance, etc., when he used the term "wiretapping."

So no, I predict the justice so many of us are wanting to see will not prevail. If.....IF...anything good could come from this should President Trump get nothing more than a slap on the wrist, is that it teaches that ego maniac to self-edit when he speaks or Tweets, and that distraction seldom lasts for long.

One can hope, no?

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm watching live!

45 was not wire tapped

The Russian connection is legitimately being investigated.

To be honest, I'm over the Russia thing, I think we have bigger fish to fry and if something major was going to happen, it would have happened by now. I think this is just a waste of time now. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM

Gowdy from South Carolina seems to have it out for Comey. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM

Gowdy is essentially accusing the NSA and the FBI of leaking info to hurt Trump. No denials that any wrong doing may have happened, but accusing the agencies of purposeful leaks of that wrong doing. 

mimi0815
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I believe he's trying to hold him accountable . I don't blame him one way or the other. This has gotten way out of control.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Gowdy from South Carolina seems to have it out for Comey. 

jomami
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:32 AM
9 moms liked this

I don't trust Comey at all.   He makes me question whether there will be justice.

After what he did right before the election (which helped to get Trump elected), I think he's part of the problem.  

Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see your post.  We put up the same thing.   Time will tell the outcome of this.  I know there wouldn't be time wasted if the investigation was not deemed necessary. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)