Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Republicans Close To Trump Say President Is Showing Signs Of Mental Illness

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:48 PM
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this

Republican strategist and MSNBC contributor Nicolle Wallace said that people outside of the administration who have spent time with Trump said that the president is showing signs of paranoia and delusion over his belief that Obama wiretapped him.

Republican strategist and MSNBC contributor Nicolle Wallace said that people outside of the administration who have spent time with Trump said that the president is showing signs of paranoia and delusion over his belief that Obama wiretapped him.

Video:

Wallace said, “I sense that they have no plans today of walking away from this claim. This is still the president’s belief. Some folks still close to the president, but not on the White House staff said it’s a word I can’t say on family-friendly TV, but the initials are B and S. Another person who spent time with the president this weekend in Florida said it was signs of paranoia and delusion around this idea that he’s so right. Interestingly, he has sought to have people outside the government corroborate this wiretapping claim, which either suggests this observation of paranoia and delusion is in fact operation or extreme ignorance of all the powers at his disposal and all the investigative powers of the federal government.”

These are Republicans close to Trump who claimed that the President Of The United States is paranoid, delusional, and believes that Obama wiretapped him. Wallace’s comments on MSNBC were a statement that the President might be mentally ill.

Before anyone asks, the constitutional standard for the removal of a president contains no discussion of mental fitness. It would be difficult to nearly impossible to remove Trump from office due to mental illness. It would have to be demonstrated that Trump is physically unable to perform the job of president.

The Trump claim that Obama wiretapped him was not some brilliant diversion. Trump’s belief that Obama spied on him is the mark of a paranoid, and mentally ill president.

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrangeBalloon
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't be surprised if it is true. 

owl0210
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:50 PM
He comes across as manic especially when he tweets.
pippa73
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Just because "people say" doesn't make it true. I do wonder if he's sorry he ever ran for president though.
KittyMom1026
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 3:54 PM
3 moms liked this

They're just now seeing something a lot of us have seen for a very long time?

Plus, it wouldn't be near impossible to remove him due to mental illness thanks to the 25th amendment. Pence could have him declared unfit to carry out his duties......and, he'd be right.

celestegood
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Many people have thought he was mentally ill for some time now.  As for whether or not he could be removed for that reason, I would think it would be one of the best reasons to remove him.

mom23heathens
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:07 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm not a fan and I know just about every one of my friends voted for him which made for some awkward conversation for awhile lol! But he is the oddest president in my lifetime. I'm not trying to bash him but he makes me think of my kids when they were little and we would go somewhere that had a lot of breakables and I was so worried they would make a mess. The saying "elephant in the gift shop." No one is perfect but I really think social media is not his friend.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not one to make fun of those who have mental health issues.

So with that I will say he has shown signs for YEARS!!!!

Sadly, it seems our Country will pay the price.

joyfree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I wonder what was their first clue?
SuG4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:21 PM
2 moms liked this
That's not just simple mental illness! He's probably suffering paranoia from a guilty conscience!! He shouldn't have been harrassing Obama for all these years!!! LOL

NOW, Obama haunts his ass at night in the WH! That's why his family is coming to DC earlier than expected!!! 😂😂😂😂
trippyhippy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this
And water is wet. Anybody who's paying attention knows he is not even close to being right in the head.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)