Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Multiple people injured in shooting at elementary school in San Bernardino

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:14 PM
  • 44 Replies

Multiple people injured in shooting at elementary school in San Bernardino

Multiple people were injured in a shooting Monday morning at an elementary school in San Bernardino in what officials are describing as a murder-suicide.

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said four victims were being treated and a suspect was possibly down as well. No other details were immediately available.

Story developing...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-shooting-san-bernardino-north-folk20170410-story.html

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrangeBalloon
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:26 PM

WTF?

SuG4
by Firestarter on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:28 PM
Students injured........
Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:28 PM
2 dead, 2 injured...injured parties are students, appears gun fire injuries but not confirmed. I haven't heard them say if it was adults or kids who were killed.
UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:29 PM
6 moms liked this

And the government wants to shove through legislation to ensure that mentally incompetent people have the ability to purchase guns...............

francee89
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
“We believe this to be a murder suicide,” he tweeted. “Happened in a class room. Two students have been transported to the hospital.”

I'd guess it was sadly an adult shooter and either a child or the teacher who was killed based on that language from one of the officers.

Quoting Luvnlogic: 2 dead, 2 injured...injured parties are students, appears gun fire injuries but not confirmed. I haven't heard them say if it was adults or kids who were killed.
CampHarris
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM

Unreal.  This is about 25 miles from us.  

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:32 PM
3 moms liked this
Hey...remember when a shooting at a school used to prompt all news stations to interrupt programming to report??? Sadly, it's now relegated to a thumbnail video image in the corner or a rolling banner along the bottom of the screen. 😢😢
SuG4
by Firestarter on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Damn!!
Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:33 PM
They also used the words "domestic dispute". So I'm *thinking* that adults were the ones killed. One the victim, one the shooter

Quoting francee89: “We believe this to be a murder suicide,” he tweeted. “Happened in a class room. Two students have been transported to the hospital.”

I'd guess it was sadly an adult shooter and either a child or the teacher who was killed based on that language from one of the officers.

Quoting Luvnlogic: 2 dead, 2 injured...injured parties are students, appears gun fire injuries but not confirmed. I haven't heard them say if it was adults or kids who were killed.
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:33 PM

I was trying to find that out, too. It'd be in their best interest to disclose ASAP if the two killed are students or adults. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)