Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not A President

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2017 at 1:15 PM
  • 70 Replies
22 moms liked this

Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature

by on Apr. 16, 2017 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LGAll65215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 1:57 PM
5 moms liked this
LOL!
I saved that a few days ago and I was thinking about posting it.
Thank you ! It's perfect!
đŸ˜„
KittyMom1026
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:27 PM
4 moms liked this

Do you know if they're coming back to the WH for the Easter Egg Roll? Somehow I can't imagine either one of them getting down on the lawn with the kids like the past presidents and first ladies did.

Quoting LGAll65215: LOL! I saved that a few days ago and I was thinking about posting it. Thank you ! It's perfect! đŸ˜„

LGAll65215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I Googled it and they're having a bigly Easter egg hunt tomorrow!!!' ( Tomorrow? Why?)
And it's going to be very very big, very very fun!
I can't wait to see photos of it! Egg-shaped Donald would be a riot to see on the grass , crawling around! I bet he won't participate.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

Do you know if they're coming back to the WH for the Easter Egg Roll? Somehow I can't imagine either one of them getting down on the lawn with the kids like the past presidents and first ladies did.

Quoting LGAll65215: LOL!
đŸ˜„

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:41 PM
6 moms liked this
It's historically held on Easter Monday.

I swear to alah the ignorance in this group is stupefying.

Quoting LGAll65215: I Googled it and they're having a bigly Easter egg hunt tomorrow!!!' ( Tomorrow? Why?)
I can't wait to see photos of it! Egg-shaped Donald would be a riot to see on the grass , crawling around! I bet he won't participate.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

đŸ˜„

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Because it's always done on Easter Monday.

Quoting LGAll65215: I Googled it and they're having a bigly Easter egg hunt tomorrow!!!' ( Tomorrow? Why?) And it's going to be very very big, very very fun! I can't wait to see photos of it! Egg-shaped Donald would be a riot to see on the grass , crawling around! I bet he won't participate.
Quoting KittyMom1026:

Quoting LGAll65215: LOL! I saved that a few days ago and I was thinking about posting it. Thank you ! It's perfect! đŸ˜„

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Does he really watch 6 hours of TV each day? Who can do that! Maybe he's binge watching something on Netflix.

LGAll65215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I KnOW it's always held on Monday but is it okay to ask WHY?
Is it not allowed to question this or anything else?
DO you worship Allah?
Or am I not allowed to ask?

Quoting Billiejeens: It's historically held on Easter Monday.

Quoting LGAll65215: I Googled it and they're having a bigly Easter egg hunt tomorrow!!!' ( Tomorrow? Why?)

Quoting KittyMom1026:

đŸ˜„

LGAll65215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:58 PM
4 moms liked this
As I just replied to BJ , our friendly neighborhood dictator....I know it's held on Monday.
Is it wrong to ask why?

Quoting EireLass:

Because it's always done on Easter Monday.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

đŸ˜„

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
You didn't know or you wouldn't have asked.

Par for the course

Quoting LGAll65215: I KnOW it's always held on Monday but is it okay to ask WHY?
DO you worship Allah?

Quoting KittyMom1026:

đŸ˜„

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 3:26 PM
5 moms liked this
You didn't ask when your man Obama was president.
And why do they have to get on the ground and crawll around on the ground??
If he did that, you would bitch it wasn't presidential and make a stupid meme of him doing it.
I don't recall the other presidents crawling. around on the White House lawn with kids. If they did, then good for them. If the Obamas did, good for them, but they are also 20 years his junior and more athletic. Not everyone can get on the ground and crawl around. I sure can't.

Quoting LGAll65215: I KnOW it's always held on Monday but is it okay to ask WHY?

DO you worship Allah?

Quoting KittyMom1026:

Ă°ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN