Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to test your opinion on whether or not Politico is "fake news" or "biased"

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:42 PM
  • 30 Replies

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966?cmpid=sf

Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway

By dropping charges against major arms targets, the administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces.

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 2:22 AM
So Obama lied again putting the American citizens in danger.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Apr. 25, 2017 at 3:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Well! We've got our answer! Politico is not a fake news source!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

Quoting broboxer: So Obama lied again putting the American citizens in danger.
Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 5:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol The first and only time I quoted Politico in this group both left and right cried "not a reputable news source". I tested a theory and even stated how cm recommends Political for avoiding fake news.
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 5:53 AM
There's two responses, one from me. I didn't cry "not a reputable news source". Your theory was an epic failure.

Quoting Cenedra64: Lol The first and only time I quoted Politico in this group both left and right cried "not a reputable news source". I tested a theory and even stated how cm recommends Political for avoiding fake news.
Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 6:01 AM

How so? I'm just stating a fact. I don't know what it is with people lately but a lot of people seem to think being hateful is the way to be. Its getting old. I don't care if its politics or issues being discussed, you don't see me being mean to people. Yes I have thick skin, but sometimes enough is enough.

Quoting broboxer: There's two responses, one from me. I didn't cry "not a reputable news source". Your theory was an epic failure.

Quoting Cenedra64: Lol The first and only time I quoted Politico in this group both left and right cried "not a reputable news source". I tested a theory and even stated how cm recommends Political for avoiding fake news.
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 6:51 AM
How so? You said you had both left and right crying not a reputable news source. No, you did not. I said Obama lied putting American lives in danger. THAT'S the story here. Obama lied yet again. Nothing hateful by my previous reply either.

Quoting Cenedra64:
How so? I'm just stating a fact. I don't know what it is with people lately but a lot of people seem to think being hateful is the way to be. Its getting old. I don't care if its politics or issues being discussed, you don't see me being mean to people. Yes I have thick skin, but sometimes enough is enough.

Quoting broboxer: There's two responses, one from me. I didn't cry "not a reputable news source". Your theory was an epic failure.

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 7:03 AM
Yet, you partake in the bullying and ganging up of conservative posters, you like the comments when there are personal attacks against conservatives.
Look on the one unintelligible trump thread.
At least 6 women agains Borioles, and you liked the comments and even jumped in, and then have the audacity that complain that people are getting hateful.
Practice what you preach.

Quoting Cenedra64:

btamilee2750
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 7:05 AM

I guess the proof will be in the pudding.  Lets see how many other news sources pick up on it.  It appears that it is a true story, but....honestly...time will tell.

Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I did not gang up on anyone.   I made a joke that she could translate. If she couldn't take a joke that is not my fault at all.   If you had read it all she got worse with everyone.  Calling me a moron and saying I run with a pack of wolves.  Claiming I dislike her. Like I've got it in for her over joking. Sheesh!!!   Wow, she's got some skills there to claim psychic abilities.  Yesterday between her and another lady telling me to bugger off, and now you. I have a right to fight back now.   It is ridiculous.   You even you as hateful as I've seen you be to other women I have NEVER said anything ugly to you.   If you say I have you're lying. 

Quoting billsfan1104: Yet, you partake in the bullying and ganging up of conservative posters, you like the comments when there are personal attacks against Iconservatives. Look on the one unintelligible trump thread. At least 6 women agains Borioles, and you liked the comments and even jumped in, and then have the audacity that complain that people are getting hateful. Practice what you preach.
Quoting Cenedra64: How so? I'm just stating a fact. I don't know what it is with people lately but a lot of people seem to think being hateful is the way to be. Its getting old. I don't care if its politics or issues being discussed, you don't see me being mean to people. Yes I have thick skin, but sometimes enough is enough.

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 7:22 AM
You started inwith the bullying. You like every single comment of liberal posters bullying others.
YOU joined in and now you want to ply the innocent victim.
Whatever. You are just as big of a bully as the rest of them. And yes you might not have said something to me directly, but you have like the comments of posters calling me hitler or part of the klan and also responded to those posters adding on to the bullying.

Quoting Cenedra64:

I did not gang up on anyone.   I made a joke that she could translate. If she couldn't take a joke that is not my fault at all.   If you had read it all she got worse with everyone.  Calling me a moron and saying I run with a pack of wolves.  Claiming I dislike her. Like I've got it in for her over joking. Sheesh!!!   Wow, she's got some skills there to claim psychic abilities.  Yesterday between her and another lady telling me to bugger off, and now you. I have a right to fight back now.   It is ridiculous.   You even you as hateful as I've seen you be to other women I have NEVER said anything ugly to you.   If you say I have you're lying. 

Quoting billsfan1104: Yet, you partake in the bullying and ganging up of conservative posters, you like the comments when there are personal attacks against Iconservatives.
Look on the one unintelligible trump thread.
At least 6 women agains Borioles, and you liked the comments and even jumped in, and then have the audacity that complain that people are getting hateful.
Practice what you preach.

Quoting Cenedra64:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)