Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

McMaster: TRUMP was not briefed on the source

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 12:13 PM
  • 63 Replies
2 moms liked this

and now the liberal media is freaking out over why did TRUMP not know the source of sensitive information...

This is unbelievable, seriously you can't make this up. Once again the liberal freakout narrative is blown up and instead of admitting they bought into a lie by the Washington Post they change the narrative. Watching John King and he is struggling with trying to keep the narrative alive...it's really beyond embarrassing. 

by on May. 16, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster defends President Donald J. Trump: “The president in no way compromised any sources or methods in the course of this conversation.” http://fxn.ws/2qo9NV3

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting VooDooB:

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster defends President Donald J. Trump: “The president in no way compromised any sources or methods in the course of this conversation.” http://fxn.ws/2qo9NV3

Thank you.

SuG4
by Firestarter on May. 16, 2017 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Well maybe whatever info was shared could only come from a few people! Process of elimination....., depending on what Trump told Russia.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Damage control.

Is McMaster now going to become the press security in an effort to control the flow of news?

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM
12 moms liked this
McMaster said Trump could not have endangered national security because he did not even know the source of the information he discussed.
"The president wasn’t even aware of where this information came from,” he said. “He wasn’t briefed on the source."

So he's not given sensitive information, even as POTUS, and blurts out things without knowing who they came from and this is a better alternative to you than the first story??

Hahahahaha. Remember when he said he knew more about ISIS than even the generals??? What a trainwreck.
UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 12:51 PM
4 moms liked this

I said earlier that I was surprised that McMaster or Trump had not directly lied with respect to this incident.

I guess McMaster just kept my faith in the dishonesty of the administration alive.

That's the real problem with the administration. The narriative keeps changing and they layer new deception on top of old while trying to find a lie that flies.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 16, 2017 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

I said earlier that I was surprised that McMaster or Trump had not directly lied with respect to this incident.

I guess McMaster just kept my faith in the dishonesty of the administration alive.

That's the real problem with the administration. The narriative keeps changing and they layer new deception on top of old while trying to find a lie that flies.

He'll do and say anything in order to present a less chaotic and united GOP front.

Politics at its best.

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on May. 16, 2017 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
It's another made up train wreck.

Quoting jessilin0113: McMaster said Trump could not have endangered national security because he did not even know the source of the information he discussed.
"The president wasn’t even aware of where this information came from,” he said. “He wasn’t briefed on the source."

So he's not given sensitive information, even as POTUS, and blurts out things without knowing who they came from and this is a better alternative to you than the first story??

Hahahahaha. Remember when he said he knew more about ISIS than even the generals??? What a trainwreck.
jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 1:19 PM
I'm inclined to believe the WaPo story because they presented concrete claims that can be confirmed or denied. So far the admins response has been "nuh uh"; vague and unconvincing (although full disclosure, I did not watch the press conference)

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

niceandhappy
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 1:23 PM
5 moms liked this
The MSM proves every day that "There's a fool born every minute". And the Trump Haters will believe anything they say. So they lie with impunity.
"Sean Spicer had a meeting in the bushes" oops - we meant to say "among the bushes".
"Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign" - Nope
"Trump asked Comey for a loyalty oath to him" - Prove it
Is there no one on the left with any critical thinking skills? You're gullible and willing to accept any negative thing said about Trump. You're being used.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)