Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joe Scarborough Goes On Rant About GOP: 'My Party Is Going Straight To Hell'

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:36 PM
  • 18 Replies

by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:44 PM
Joe Scarborough has gone bat shit crazy. I used to enjoy watching him because he was very fair and he used to call a spade a spade and was very fair of his critisim of Republicans. But ever since Mika started blowing him, he has become as crazy as her.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 26, 2017 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

He is right- politicians need to stop lying... and we are not dumb!

I 100% agree with him on this. And it isn't just the Repubs- it's the Rs right now, but at any given time, it could be either party.

Trump is setting the agenda.

romalove
by Roma on May. 26, 2017 at 4:59 PM
6 moms liked this
Another classy response.

Quoting billsfan1104: Joe Scarborough has gone bat shit crazy. I used to enjoy watching him because he was very fair and he used to call a spade a spade and was very fair of his critisim of Republicans. But ever since Mika started blowing him, he has become as crazy as her.
Seafaith
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 6:04 PM
4 moms liked this

Yes he is setting the agenda and it is scary as hell. Not only did he make it OK to outright lie without being called out he also made it OK to verbally attack someone. He made it down right acceptable to physically attack anyone who you don't agree with.

Quoting Sisteract:

I 100% agree with him on this. And it isn't just the Repubs- it's the Rs right now, but at any given time, it could be either party.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 26, 2017 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this

What I find even more frightening is that there is a group of Americans who support that behavior- it's almost as if they've been waiting for this rhetoric and those behaviors to be openly acceptable, and with a President Trump, those things are not only acceptable, but rewarded (*see Montana election results).

Quoting Seafaith:

Yes he is setting the agenda and it is scary as hell. Not only did he make it OK to outright lie without being called out he also made it OK to verbally attack someone. He made it down right acceptable to physically attack anyone who you don't agree with.

Quoting Sisteract:

Seafaith
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I know! I see it all over FB all the time. It is scary times here in the U.S. that is for sure.

Quoting Sisteract:

What I find even more frightening is that there is a group of Americans who support that behavior- it's almost as if they've been waiting for this rhetoric and those behaviors to be openly acceptable, and with a President Trump, those things are not only acceptable, but rewarded (*see Montana election results).

Quoting Seafaith:

Quoting Sisteract:

Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2017 at 6:26 PM
4 moms liked this
They have been. That's been the idea since the moral majority entered politics.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Seafaith:

Quoting Sisteract:

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 26, 2017 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

What's "moral" about physical assault?

Seafaith
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 6:37 PM

Nothing but because man child has told people it was OK to attack it has now become acceptable to anyone who wants to lash out.

Quoting Sisteract:

Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2017 at 7:38 PM
What was moral about whipping slaves when they fell out of line? Their ideas have remained the same all along. Dominion. Bow and be submissive to their will, it's what God says to do.

Quoting Sisteract:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)