Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unfortunately ~

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:20 PM
  • 40 Replies

London mayor scorches Trump: ‘More important things to do’ than respond to ‘ill-informed tweets’

He won't do any of them.

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PamR
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Deep. Thoughts. 

caito
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this

LGAll65215
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:42 PM
BJ has ESP
SuG4
by Firestarter on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Predicting the future now BJ? 😎
SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:07 PM
4 moms liked this
There goes Trump again, alienating our closest ally! I can only hope that the British realize that Trump is not a good representative sample of most of the United States citizens beliefs and opinions!
ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh come on, I'm sure he probably pooped today.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
This is very rich coming from a guy who lives to hang out on a website for mothers!
If you find it unfortunate that the mayor of London refuses to engage in a tweet storm with Trump, it seems to me that you're sporting for a fight.
Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that he is actually -

You are misled by a very loud Media and a Bot-driven Social media into thinking everyone is against President Trump when clearly millions of people think as he does.

That's dangerous

He didn't represent New York City or LA county very well -

He dominated the remainder of the country.

He just has a better platform.

He won 31 states 

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: There goes Trump again, alienating our closest ally! I can only hope that the British realize that Trump is not a good representative sample of most of the United States citizens beliefs and opinions!

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:15 PM

If the mayor wanted to do important things he would start here -

“What May didn’t do is tell us what we need to hear, and that is things are going to change completely,” she said. “That tomorrow 3,000 people on the watch list are going to be rounded up. We need to hear 650 jihadis that returned to the UK are going to be incarcerated and deported and we need to hear that Saudi backed Mosques and extreme hate preaches and Imams within those mosques are also going to be shut down and reported. That’s what regular British people want to here.”

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: This is very rich coming from a guy who lives to hang out on a website for mothers! If you find it unfortunate that the mayor of London refuses to engage in a tweet storm with Trump, it seems to me that you're sporting for a fight.

SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:54 PM
3 moms liked this
And yet he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million, if not more votes. He won many of those states by very thin margins,and the majority of those who helped elect him regret it

Quoting Billiejeens:

I think that he is actually -

You are misled by a very loud Media and a Bot-driven Social media into thinking everyone is against President Trump when clearly millions of people think as he does.

That's dangerous

He didn't represent New York City or LA county very well -

He dominated the remainder of the country.

He just has a better platform.

He won 31 states 

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: There goes Trump again, alienating our closest ally! I can only hope that the British realize that Trump is not a good representative sample of most of the United States citizens beliefs and opinions!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)