Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Megan Kelly's Putin interview

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:13 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this
Are you watching the new Megan Kelly show on NBC, " Sunday Night with Megan Kelly" in which she is interviewing Vladimir Putin? While I prefer 60 Minutes, I wanted to hear what Putin had to say. In my opinion,Kelly isn't exactly asking the tough questions, and not only does she seem to agree and sympathize with him, but is almost admiring of Putin.
What is your impression?
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.KitKat
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Meh- I was not impressed. The lead ups to her show with her talking about the interview were much more interesting than the interview itself. I'll give her this- she's great at marketing herself. But in all honesty, she just can not deliver. 

I learned nothing new. She is no Barbara Walters . She is no Gwen Ifill. 

She is personable and wears nice clothes. That's all I got!

SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I will say that the rest of the show, so far, is well done; though I'm not much of a fan, she seems right at home reporting serious news stories.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:25 PM
4 moms liked this
I hear you Kat, and agree that the lead up was more impressive than the actual 10 minutes the interview lasted. I don't think she has a prayer going up against 60 Minutes.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Meh- I was not impressed. The lead ups to her show with her talking about the interview were much more interesting than the interview itself. I'll give her this- she's great at marketing herself. But in all honesty, she just can not deliver. 

ILive4This
by Robin on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:31 PM
3 moms liked this

There's a Cubs game on. I'm not aware of anything else in the universe ;-)

I'm not a fan, but I will catch up later

Ms.KitKat
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep . This is a whole other kind of pond she is swimming in . While on fox she was wedged between o'reilly and hannity which imho lent her bonus viewers on that network. 7 o clock on Sunday is a much more challenging spot . 

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: I hear you Kat, and agree that the lead up was more impressive than the actual 10 minutes the interview lasted. I don't think she has a prayer going up against 60 Minutes.
Quoting Ms.KitKat:

SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah, you must be from Illinois. How are the Cubs this year?
Yes I am sure you'll be able to see the interview on the internet, or a rerun of this program eventually.

Quoting ILive4This:

LGAll65215
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this
In not watching.
Actually, Putin, Trump, the presidency and Russia and ALL politics is getting too stressful and I'm just backing away. News in general is too stressful.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't blame you, but I hope you won't back away from this group, as I value your opinions.

Quoting LGAll65215: In not watching.
Actually, Putin, Trump, the presidency and Russia and ALL politics is getting too stressful and I'm just backing away. News in general is too stressful.
LGAll65215
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you 😊

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: I don't blame you, but I hope you won't back away from this group, as I value your opinions.

Quoting LGAll65215: In not watching.
ILive4This
by Robin on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, Illinoisan here. We're only 500 as of now. Cold bats, pitchers not as sharp as they've been. It's early!!

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: Ah, you must be from Illinois. How are the Cubs this year? Yes I am sure you'll be able to see the interview on the internet, or a rerun of this program eventually.
Quoting ILive4This:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)