• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trump is runnin!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:07 AM
  • 99 Replies
2 moms liked this

snickers*

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:11 AM

PRetty sure he takes people with him. BTW taking 1 or 2 days off a work week is NOT a vacation. You know that right.

eliptica24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:13 AM
3 moms liked this

lmfao! well part of what i said was a joke but hes going for THREE WEEKS. that is considered a vacation.... dude has barely been in 6 months. 

Quoting numbr1wmn:

PRetty sure he takes people with him. BTW taking 1 or 2 days off a work week is NOT a vacation. You know that right.

eliptica24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Ms.KitKat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:16 AM
11 moms liked this
He is taking a 2 1/2 week vacation . This after 6 months of nearly every single weekend spent at one of his golf club resorts . This after his asserting he would not take a day off because there is so much work to do .

Quoting numbr1wmn:

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:17 AM
7 moms liked this
Oh come on. No one knew how hard this job would be. *eyeroll*

That's why he never wanted it.
eliptica24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:17 AM
4 moms liked this

right? lets not count the times he went to florida and shrugged off meetings to go pick his nose.

Quoting Ms.KitKat: He is taking a 2 1/2 week vacation . This after 6 months of nearly every single weekend spent at one of his golf club resorts . This after his asserting he would not take a day off because there is so much work to do .
Quoting numbr1wmn:

romalove
by Roma on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:18 AM
20 moms liked this

It's my impression that the reason for this particular vacation is there is work being done at the White House on heating systems and they have to clear out anyway, plus Congress is on "mostly" recess.  He's going to Bedminster which will be a headache for my NJ friends, but it is what it is.

I don't mind him taking a vacation.  I mind him complaining about Obama's golfing and pledging he wouldn't do the same if elected, and then doing even more golfing than Obama ever did.  Not because I care if they golf, but I care about honesty and integrity.

eliptica24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

... could have fooled me, i mean, no one forced him to run and stay in lmfao

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Oh come on. No one knew how hard this job would be. *eyeroll* That's why he never wanted it.

eliptica24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:21 AM
3 moms liked this

ive never heard of anyone having to leave their home so their heating system is worked on. i can understand being out of the room or wing even, but come the fuck on its summer. lmfao. with congress this is their normal time of being mia its scheduled like that every year. that doesnt mean as president he can just be like OH im off to pick my nose.  girl anyone thinking he was honest or had integrity is more blind then me and i have 20/200 vision lmfao

Quoting romalove:

It's my impression that the reason for this particular vacation is there is work being done at the White House on heating systems and they have to clear out anyway, plus Congress is on "mostly" recess.  He's going to Bedminster which will be a headache for my NJ friends, but it is what it is.

I don't mind him taking a vacation.  I mind him complaining about Obama's golfing and pledging he wouldn't do the same if elected, and then doing even more golfing than Obama ever did.  Not because I care if they golf, but I care about honesty and integrity.

coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:23 AM
12 moms liked this
Are the systems being repaired at Camp David too? He could always go there. But going there doesn't bring attention or revenue to his properties so...

Quoting romalove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)