Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had the option to revote....

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:30 AM
  • 320 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you change your vote to the other possible top 3 candidates? Who would it be? no i am not adding all of the damned idiots who ran just the top 3.

Options:

Bernie

Hillary

The Orange Cheeto (Trump)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 126

View Results

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eliptica24
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:31 AM
3 moms liked this

Bernie, hands down. Wouldve voted for him but he dropped out so I think it was Jill Scott I ended up voting for. I am no hypocrite.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Bernie
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:42 AM
Bernie
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:45 AM
9 moms liked this

What a childish poll.  Here I thought that this would be a good discussion to have.  Guess not.

eliptica24
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:49 AM

>.> so.... explain yourself. since those were the top 3 most popular candidates running in the last stretch,  i asked the question pretty clearly dear. 

you really think most would vote for trump again after proving his dumb assery? XD

Quoting billsfan1104:

What a childish poll.  Here I thought that this would be a good discussion to have.  Guess not.

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:52 AM
5 moms liked this

The way you worded your poll is childish.  There is no way to have a good discussion about thhis, with the way YOU have conducted yourself.

Quoting eliptica24:

>.> so.... explain yourself. since those were the top 3 most popular candidates running in the last stretch,  i asked the question pretty clearly dear. 

you really think most would vote for trump again after proving his dumb assery? XD

Quoting billsfan1104:

SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:02 AM
7 moms liked this
Bernard Sanders for president!!
Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
No, I still would vote third party. I could not then, and would not now vote for any of those candidates.
eliptica24
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this

oh im sorry, i didnt realize i had to type things the way you ideally would liek it to be typed at 6am in the morning dear. everyone else seems to have understood it just fine. the trump part was just a joke. maybe you need some coffee eh? girl if you cant take a joke which everyone else seems to have then maybe this site or at least forum isnt for you. a poll tag doesnt equate to the capabilities of an actal discussion that could be had. so get your crabby ass off the net and go wake up a bit. aka lighten up.

Quoting billsfan1104:

The way you worded your poll is childish.  There is no way to have a good discussion about thhis, with the way YOU have conducted yourself.

Quoting eliptica24:

Quoting billsfan1104:

numbr1wmn
by Lina on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:11 AM
9 moms liked this

LOL we are supposed to take this seriously?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)