Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never want to hear about how "the left" is so violent

Posted by   + Show Post
Live Updates: Car Plows Into Anti-Racist Demonstrators After Virginia White Supremacy March https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/charlottesville-unite-the-right?utm_term=.re1j88NqwB#.re1j88NqwB
by on Aug. 12, 2017 at 2:50 PM
Replies (371-375):
EireLass
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:46 AM

I will agree I was a moron to think that there were normal women on a chatboard called 'cafeMOM'.

Because you don't agree with laws outside of your town, you think nobody else knows what's going on. 

I've never been inside a jail cell. Why are you always making stupid shit up?

Quoting D-Town: Never expected a fake cop to admit to going to jail. Moron
Quoting EireLass:

yup

Quoting D-Town:

2 weeks ago she was claiming to be a former police officer. 

With the knowledge of police work she was displaying it would seem obvious why she would be a felon. 

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

She was bragging about it a few years ago...claiming she is a felon who is allowed to own guns.  Such a weird thing to share it stuck out.  

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: PATHETIC LIARS reveal themselves. I heard an interesting thing about her the other day. Is she really a felon?
Quoting Sisteract:

Yep, it was the condescending BS, right from the start that brought her down.

Bullied- Bwaahhh, not a chance.

Don't post in a bitchy way when you're blowing smoke out your anal cavity.

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: Bump bump
Quoting EireLass:

There is SO much more education to be had away from CafeMom. 

Quoting joyfree: How do you know this?
Quoting EireLass:

Except it was one of their own (a leftist) that ran into them all.

Quoting LGAll65215: I'm watching the governor and the police chief speak. Wow-they're excellent speakers and they condemned the white supremacists , Nazis and told them to go away, etc Look for it on the news or on You Tube ---we all need to listen. what the racists did is unforgivable. Two people died .

D-Town
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:31 AM
You just admitted it. Right here with your "yup". You just said that my assume that of you faking being a cop landed your ass in jail was correct.

Moron

Quoting EireLass:

I will agree I was a moron to think that there were normal women on a chatboard called 'cafeMOM'.

Because you don't agree with laws outside of your town, you think nobody else knows what's going on. 

Quoting D-Town: Never expected a fake cop to admit to going to jail.

Moron

Quoting EireLass:

yup

Quoting D-Town:

With the knowledge of police work she was displaying it would seem obvious why she would be a felon. 

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

She was bragging about it a few years ago...claiming she is a felon who is allowed to own guns.  Such a weird thing to share it stuck out.  

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: PATHETIC LIARS reveal themselves.

I heard an interesting thing about her the other day. Is she really a felon?

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting LGAll65215: I'm watching the governor and the police chief speak. Wow-they're excellent speakers and they condemned the white supremacists , Nazis and told them to go away, etc
Look for it on the news or on You Tube ---we all need to listen.

what the racists did is unforgivable.
Two people died .

EireLass
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM

You need to read your own words again.

I've never been in jail.

Who are you? And why do you keep doing this weirdness? Mad as hell at me because I don't speak any Mexican dialects. I mean, come on. 

So it's your assertion, that police never break the law. Interesting.

Quoting D-Town: You just admitted it. Right here with your "yup". You just said that my assume that of you faking being a cop landed your ass in jail was correct. Moron
Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

yup

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: PATHETIC LIARS reveal themselves. I heard an interesting thing about her the other day. Is she really a felon?
Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting LGAll65215: I'm watching the governor and the police chief speak. Wow-they're excellent speakers and they condemned the white supremacists , Nazis and told them to go away, etc Look for it on the news or on You Tube ---we all need to listen. what the racists did is unforgivable. Two people died .

D-Town
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:26 AM

Your last sentence further proves what an imbecile you are. Does your caretoker know you've escaped again? 

Quoting EireLass:

I've never been in jail.

Who are you? And why do you keep doing this weirdness? Mad as hell at me because I don't speak any Mexican dialects. I mean, come on. 

Quoting D-Town: You just admitted it. Right here with your "yup". You just said that my assume that of you faking being a cop landed your ass in jail was correct. Moron
Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

yup

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

"I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered"
EireLass
by Emerald Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 5:55 PM

What is your problem?

Quoting D-Town:

Your last sentence further proves what an imbecile you are. Does your caretoker know you've escaped again? 

Quoting EireLass:

I've never been in jail.

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

yup

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)