Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump states neo-Nazi, white supremacy protest groups had some "very fine people"

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:34 PM
  • 184 Replies
1 mom liked this
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/897555724687036416/video/1

Video in link, around 35 seconds in.

Yesterday's teleprompt speech made it 24 hours before he said what he really wanted to say.
by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
francee89
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:48 PM
7 moms liked this

Its one step forward, 500 steps backwards. This is utterly and completely absurd. Its beyond ridiculous. In fact, its beyond any exasperated adjective the English language has to offer. 

romalove
by Roma on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:52 PM
18 moms liked this

His idea that there were people who were at a rally sponsored by white supremacists and neo-Nazis were not there in support of those people but were very fine people who were only there to protest the taking down of a statue and renaming of a park is insane.  That he thinks monuments to Washington and Jefferson are the same as monuments to Lee and Sherman is also insane.  Did no one tell him there are no monuments (that I know of) to Washington and Jefferson because of their slave-owning?  Rather, we take them "warts and all" as slaveowners but venerate them as founding fathers (and also there has been much condemnation of their slave owning, btw).

Insanity abounds.

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:53 PM
3 moms liked this

This makes me incredibly sad. 

romalove
by Roma on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:54 PM
12 moms liked this

David Duke just tweeted his thanks to the president for his speech at the press conference.

What else do you need to know?

coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 5:01 PM
4 moms liked this
There were some very fine people there. The finest. Believe me.
ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Aug. 15, 2017 at 5:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Quoting romalove:

David Duke just tweeted his thanks to the president for his speech at the press conference.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 5:02 PM
7 moms liked this
I saw the tail end of his remarks...wtf...he doubled down on his "the liberals did it" rhetoric...I'm honestly amazed that he isn't even smart enough to hide that shit. I can see everyone from Jeff "Jim Crow" sessions to his kids smacking themselves on the forehead saying "what?! No! Please shut up now!"
romalove
by Roma on Aug. 15, 2017 at 5:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Every day it gets worse.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Mobile Photo

Quoting romalove:

romalove
by Roma on Aug. 15, 2017 at 5:04 PM
14 moms liked this

Who the hell stands in a crowd of neo-Nazis and white supremacists if they don't want to be part of their group?

What fine people would they be?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)