Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A New Dawn in America

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:14 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this
My kids go back to school tomorrow. A Senior, Sophomore and 8th grader. In the state of Texas where theres already been racial slurs on their band hall door

Now we get to live with knowing that being in the KKK and a neo-nazi are now traits of being a proud American.

Gawd bless the USA
by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schauseil
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:24 PM
So glad my kid is going to a small private STEM school.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
This was a great place to live 10 yrs ago. Then came the confederate flags and the guns walking up and down the streets, blue lives matter tape all over their vehicles, Now its gray lives matter. Racist Obama stickers. MAGA stickers. Racial slurs.

Sickening.

Quoting Schauseil: So glad my kid is going to a small private STEM school.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:30 PM
10 moms liked this
Hey remember back in the day when everyone said President Obama created racism in America? They claimed there was no racial division before he came into office?
Now everyone is saying don't blame Trump for centuries of racism?
Like wtf...are people this bad at math?
SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes ma'am!

Quoting -Celestial-: Hey remember back in the day when everyone said President Obama created racism in America? They claimed there was no racial division before he came into office?
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM
3 moms liked this
The "racial divide" argument from Obama cracks me up.....his presence gave people hope and they felt they can be heard. Others didn't like that so they seen their voice as disruption and somehow that was "divide".

Quoting -Celestial-: Hey remember back in the day when everyone said President Obama created racism in America? They claimed there was no racial division before he came into office?
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:14 AM
My kids attend a achool district that is ranked in the top 5 in the nation for diversity. I'm still nervous how this is going to play out.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
And there's no way they feel that with Trump, I mean ew, he's repulsive, Ill mannered, immoral, undependable, egomanical,

Lets get on twitter and throw tantrums. Like a 15 yr old girl.

Just like pubs before him, they incite fear, war, turmoil, famine, division.

It's getting ridiculously boringly dangerous.

He has never, ever, ever, ever done anything decent that didn't garner a photographer, Hell, he funneled child cancer money to his business.

Just ew.

But that's just my insignificant little opinion.

Quoting M4LG5: The "racial divide" argument from Obama cracks me up.....his presence gave people hope and they felt they can be heard. Others didn't like that so they seen their voice as disruption and somehow that was "divide".

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Kids who have basically only known Obama as president don't understand this hate....they really don't

Quoting -Celestial-: And there's no way they feel that with Trump, I mean ew, he's repulsive, Ill mannered, immoral, undependable, egomanical,

He has never, ever, ever, ever done anything decent that didn't garner a photographer, Hell, he funneled child cancer money to his business.

Just ew.

Quoting M4LG5: The "racial divide" argument from Obama cracks me up.....his presence gave people hope and they felt they can be heard. Others didn't like that so they seen their voice as disruption and somehow that was "divide".

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:54 AM
And their Bush raised parents do.

Quoting M4LG5: Kids who have basically only known Obama as president don't understand this hate....they really don't

Quoting -Celestial-: And there's no way they feel that with Trump, I mean ew, he's repulsive, Ill mannered, immoral, undependable, egomanical,

Just ew.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:57 AM

sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)