Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I agree with this.

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM
  • 106 Replies
8 moms liked this

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:11 PM
5 moms liked this

I think that something inflammatory should be banned but.....but it can't be banned.  I hate white supremacist.  Most are anti-government and if you don't look like them then they will cut your w/ their eyes.  I dislike the BLM movement. Nasty people who have an hidden agenda.  I can't stand the Antifa.  And I hate, hate, hate the liberal lying media.  With that being said, free speech is free speech and to lose that would be horrible.  Just look at VZ.

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Free speech is very important.  There is a place where it definitely becomes incitement.  Do you believe incitement should be criminal?  

I agree with the cause of BLM totally however there are people who serve to incite and I believe that is 100 % not ok as well.  I think that Naziism is definitely not comparable.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

I think that something inflammatory should be banned but.....but it can't be banned.  I hate white supremacist.  Most are anti-government and if you don't look like them then they will cut your w/ their eyes.  I dislike the BLM movement. Nasty people who have an hidden agenda.  I can't stand the Antifa.  And I hate, hate, hate the liberal lying media.  With that being said, free speech is free speech and to lose that would be horrible.  Just look at VZ.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

bluefirewolf
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:17 PM

yup, drive that shit underground.  It is put up to instill fear and terror and should not be protected.  If I see any of that shit where I live, I will sling shit at it, try to burn it, etc.  I'm not going to put up with it - not only is it a direct threat to me and my family, it's a threat to my friends, neighbors and people I don't even know.  I don't care if I get jailed for it.  I would burn all their literature too.  It's disgusting that ebay and amazon sell that shit.  I'm not talking about mein kauf either, I understand why that is still published - but there is plenty of other vile crap - like all the Jews are liars, etc.  Fuck it all, I've had it

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree it is a threat.  That father of that white supremicist said it well.  Evil triumphs when good people do nothing so I agree with the premise of what you say. I am not sure direct confrontation is the answer but good people must stand against it.

Quoting bluefirewolf:

yup, drive that shit underground.  It is put up to instill fear and terror and should not be protected.  If I see any of that shit where I live, I will sling shit at it, try to burn it, etc.  I'm not going to put up with it - not only is it a direct threat to me and my family, it's a threat to my friends, neighbors and people I don't even know.  I don't care if I get jailed for it.  I would burn all their literature too.  It's disgusting that ebay and amazon sell that shit.  I'm not talking about mein kauf either, I understand why that is still published - but there is plenty of other vile crap - like all the Jews are liars, etc.  Fuck it all, I've had it

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
4 moms liked this

No.  Don't get sucked into a movement that is really not a movement to help blacks.  If it was then they would be protesting in Chicago everyday.  

The liberal press especially CNN is inciting many.  I think they should be shunned.  But what incites people?  You look at some of the women in here and they get incited over the truth.  So again, where do you draw the line?  

The white supremacist group is now going to become stronger because of the media. Bad, bad, bad.  

Quoting survivorinohio:

Free speech is very important.  There is a place where it definitely becomes incitement.  Do you believe incitement should be criminal?  

I agree with the cause of BLM totally however there are people who serve to incite and I believe that is 100 % not ok as well.  I think that Naziism is definitely not comparable.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

bluefirewolf
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:28 PM
4 moms liked this

thankfully I live in a very integrated neighborhood, and actually whites are in the minority.  But honestly, no holds bar for me if I see that shit.  If they march here, I don't care what happens to them - at least they can't open carry.  I don't think they should allow terrorist organizations to march with artillery

Quoting survivorinohio:

I agree it is a threat.  That father of that white supremicist said it well.  Evil triumphs when good people do nothing so I agree with the premise of what you say. I am not sure direct confrontation is the answer but good people must stand against it.

Quoting bluefirewolf:

LGAll65215
by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:53 PM
I agree too .
lancet98
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:55 PM

This is true.  Right to free speech is not absolute.  

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 16, 2017 at 10:56 PM
10 moms liked this
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

In light of recent events I would like to share with you one of the most haunting photographs I have ever seen. I first stumbled upon it in a library book as a child of about ten. Until now, I have not shared it with anyone because it seemed too greusome. Today, I think we should all look at it.

It is from the early 1940s in the early days of Hitler's final solution. In those days the Nazis were still working out the most efficient way of exterminating an entire race. They hadnt yet settled on Zyklon B so they sent squads of soldiers to round up Jewish people, shoot them, and then bury them in mass graves. Witnesses say that the dirt over the graves shifted for several days because one bullet was not always enough for a quick death.

As a child, i found myself wondering how horrible it would be to face death in that way. How much emotion and fear I might feel. But now, as an adult who works with children I cant help but think "how awful it must have been for those mothers." I can see them in my mind, naked, humiliated, and calmly waiting to be horrifically killed. Did they sing softly to their babies? Did they tell them it would be ok? I can barely stand the knowledge that it happened, but they endured it.

Let us NEVER forget that these terrible things that happened.

If you can look at that and take up a Nazi flag, then there are no "on all sides". There is no "everybody did some bad things" you are holding up an ideology that caused those women to die naked with their babies and be buried still alive in a shallow mass grave.

You cannot refuse to take sides here. There is no middle ground. When nine million people are murdered under an ideology its time to be done with that ideology.

SuG4
by brown sugar on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:07 PM
5 moms liked this
BLM was never really that organized in the first place. But black fraternities HAVE marched in Chicago and held fundraisers for some residents there! Community leaders and churches too. But the media has no use for that anyway. And that's including the MSM.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

No.  Don't get sucked into a movement that is really not a movement to help blacks.  If it was then they would be protesting in Chicago everyday.  

The liberal press especially CNN is inciting many.  I think they should be shunned.  But what incites people?  You look at some of the women in here and they get incited over the truth.  So again, where do you draw the line?  

The white supremacist group is now going to become stronger because of the media. Bad, bad, bad.  

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)