Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man wearing 82nd Airborne cap while doing the KKK salute gets called out.....by the 82nd Airborne

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 4:15 AM
  • 42 Replies
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 17, 2017 at 4:18 AM
This was in Charlottesville this past weekend.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5992ad61e4b08a247276f35e/amp
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what his little bitch ass gets
billsfan1104
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:36 AM
This is my thoughts. Just because he was wearing the 82nd airborne hat, doesn't mean that they support him.
Why does every single person has to make a disclaimer? Because there are those on the left who wil not be rational and destroy someone or a company.
People need to stop with this.
Chelsea Handler just found out her grandfather was a Nazi. Do I think she is a Nazi, nope. We need to stop linking people or companies to groups without proof.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:42 AM
2 moms liked this
What are you talking about? Seriously.... please.

Quoting billsfan1104: This is my thoughts. Just because he was wearing the 82nd airborne hat, doesn't mean that they support him.
Why does every single person has to make a disclaimer? Because there are those on the left who wil not be rational and destroy someone or a company.
Chelsea Handler just found out her grandfather was a Nazi. Do I think she is a Nazi, nope. We need to stop linking people or companies to groups without proof.
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought the opposition to the man wearing the hat with 82nd Airborne was more because of the mission that division was known for and then seeing a man "representing" that division whhile doing a nazi salute. (I realize that was a run on but I do not have enough coffee yet to fix that sentence)

Quoting billsfan1104: This is my thoughts. Just because he was wearing the 82nd airborne hat, doesn't mean that they support him.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly what you mean! LOL!! COFFEE ☕️

Quoting lizzielouaf: I thought the opposition to the man wearing the hat with 82nd Airborne was more because of the mission that division was known for and then seeing a man "representing" that division whhile doing a nazi salute. (I realize that was a run on but I do not have enough coffee yet to fix that sentence)

SuG4
by Firestarter on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
And a "top of the morning " to you too!! 😂

Quoting couture-mommy: That's what his little bitch ass gets
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Excuse my language mama 😕
You can tell what kind of day this is 😂😂😂😂
Morning!!!

Quoting SuG4: And a "top of the morning " to you too!! 😂

Quoting couture-mommy: That's what his little bitch ass gets
lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:49 AM
It's because she doesn't run around saying but it's my heritage. It was not a good thing to share with people they knew it's something to disassociate with and hope like hell nobody found out.

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl... 🤦🏾 lmfao

Quoting SuG4: What are you talking about? Seriously.... please.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)