Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Boston Rally today... What's going to happen ?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Sif
  • 52 Replies

There's about 300 people on one side, 

There's about 3000 people marching towards them...

Will everything remain peaceful at the end of the day?

by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Probably not.
PPCLC
by Lisa on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Because they've known about this rally for several days, how much police presence is expected?

Will they remain peaceful? Prayers they can but the past week alone has shown there are strong possibilities they won't.

Something like 9 rallies have been planned or at least were in different cities for this weekend. :/

annas_momma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this
All we can really do is pray for peace and a safe event for everyone. 😢
Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Just watching it on the news, but I do see a lot of police around. 

Quoting PPCLC:

Because they've known about this rally for several days, how much police presence is expected?

Will they remain peaceful? Prayers they can but the past week alone has shown there are strong possibilities they won't.

Something like 9 rallies have been planned or at least were in different cities for this weekend. :/

PPCLC
by Lisa on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:24 PM

That's a good thing but I still am concerned about it.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Just watching it on the news, but I do see a lot of police around. 

Quoting PPCLC:

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this
They already have a video of a woman holding the American Flag and someone attacked her and hit her and tried to snag the flag out of her hand.

Quoting PPCLC:

PPCLC
by Lisa on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM

:/ Crap!

Can you link that video for me possibly? TIA if you can.

Quoting billsfan1104: They already have a video of a woman holding the American Flag and someone attacked her and hit her and tried to snag the flag out of her hand.
Quoting PPCLC:

MenopauseManiac
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:27 PM

I just checked a friend's live feed from the Common, still peaceful.

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
It was on my FB feed. It was on FoxNews. I don't want to link it, because it might lead to my FB page.
I also know that Foxnews leans right. So I hope that helps on where I saw it. I do not know if the woman holding the flag was yelling at her or not.

Quoting PPCLC:

:/ Crap!

Can you link that video for me possibly? TIA if you can.

Quoting billsfan1104: They already have a video of a woman holding the American Flag and someone attacked her and hit her and tried to snag the flag out of her hand.

Quoting PPCLC:

KaleaLani
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I tried to Google it, all I found were videos from May, nothing from today. Can you give details like what she was wearing or something to identify the video? Gonna try to look again

Quoting PPCLC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)