Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Privilege...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  • 60 Replies
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this
What artifacts and sacred sites??
No one was bulldozing through it and it it was so sacred, why did the protestors live millions of tons of trash
nb34
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this

You must have been hiding your head in the sand like the rest of the right wing Republican, Trump supporters. You are embarrassing yourselef here.

Quoting billsfan1104: What artifacts and sacred sites?? No one was bulldozing through it and it it was so sacred, why did the protestors live millions of tons of trash

nb34
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:17 PM
5 moms liked this

The only acceptable confederacy monument would be one that shows the agony of the slaves at the hands of those monsters.

motherslove82
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not okay with either of those things.
PPCLC
by Lisa on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:47 PM
7 moms liked this

"Privilege" is thinking that any type of destruction is OK and validated for its outcomes.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:49 PM
3 moms liked this
I am beginning to think us Democrats have never been this angry since that damn Lincoln freed the slaves.
readyforhim
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:53 PM
so true
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:01 PM
I haven't personally attacked you and this is the 4th time today that you have gone after me when I haven't even posted to you nor said anything to you.
Please leave me alone.

Quoting nb34:

You must have been hiding your head in the sand like the rest of the right wing Republican, Trump supporters. You are embarrassing yourselef here.

Quoting billsfan1104: What artifacts and sacred sites??
No one was bulldozing through it and it it was so sacred, why did the protestors live millions of tons of trash

nb34
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You asked a question and I commented on it. Don't like it, don't post.

Quoting billsfan1104: I haven't personally attacked you and this is the 4th time today that you have gone after me when I haven't even posted to you nor said anything to you. Please leave me alone.
Quoting nb34:

Quoting billsfan1104: What artifacts and sacred sites?? No one was bulldozing through it and it it was so sacred, why did the protestors live millions of tons of trash

nb34
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:05 PM

No one advocated for the destruction of the confederacy statues, just removal of them, that's it.

Quoting PPCLC:

"Privilege" is thinking that any type of destruction is OK and validated for its outcomes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)