Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafemom app

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:48 AM
  • 43 Replies
Does anyone know what happened to the cafemom app? Admins?? My phone says it's not available, and when I dk a search, nothing shows up.

Edited: do a search...
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillian9412
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I use the app all the time. Im using it now
squeekers
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
My app was having a temper tantrum last month. Hopefully yours gets better.
Elkamelka
by KayGee on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Maybe I just need to reboot my phone then!

Quoting jillian9412: I use the app all the time. Im using it now
Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:54 AM
I didn't even know there was an app. I use cm mobile site through the internet browser on my phone lol
Elkamelka
by KayGee on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:55 AM
That's what I'm using now. It is just messing up the order of my other apps! Rebooting didn't work.

Quoting Lady_Facetious: I didn't even know there was an app. I use cm mobile site through the internet browser on my phone lol
Sunkissed82
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:05 AM

I had it one my phone last year or earlier this year. It was pointless because all it does is open up a webpage whenever you click on a post, messages or anything like that. For about 2 weeks, mine kept giving me the same post over and over. After a little while, I just tired of seeing it and since it only goes to a web page, I just deleted it. Lol, I didn't need a middleman to send me to the Chrome. 

Quoting Lady_Facetious: I didn't even know there was an app. I use cm mobile site through the internet browser on my phone lol

VooDooB
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:46 AM
This

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:06 AM
I'm using the app now...
Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:07 AM
I have an android. Are you on an android or an iPhone?
ILive4This
by Robin on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this

That's what I do too. I downloaded the app a couple times. It works for a short time, then suddenly it says "username and password not recognized". And I can't do anything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)