Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Former Ohio Mayor Claims His 4-Year-Old Rape Victim Was ‘Willing Participant’

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:48 PM
  • 181 Replies
Former Ohio mayor and Christian conservative admits to raping little girl.

A Former Ohio mayor who dedicated his life to Christ admits he raped a four-year-old girl but claims his victim initiated sexual contact and was a willing participant.

Richard Keenan, who served as mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, in 2010 and 2011, was indicted last month on eight counts of rape and 12 counts of attempted rape and gross sexual imposition.

Keenan, who has described himself in the past as a “dedicated” Christian, is facing multiple counts of rape and attempted rape of a child after confessing to the sex abuse to his wife, a pastor, a social worker and his brother- and sister-in-law.

Prosecutors say Keenan admitted to sexually assaulting the girl over a three-year period, beginning when she was 4 years old.

Keenan blamed the victim for being a “willing participant,” according to court documents.

According to court documents, Keenan first admitted to a local pastor that he molested the girl, who was 4 at the time.

NY Daily News reports:

He (Keenan) said the girl walked in on him in the bathroom and “asked him if she could touch his pee-pee.” Keenan said he kissed, fondled and performed oral sex on the girl, and let her kiss his genitals, court docs say.

Keenan called his brother and sister-in-law to confess the crime and said he “had gone way, way too far and way over the line,” the docs say. When his wife confronted him about it, he told her, “I did it.”

Raw Story reports Keenan told a social worker that he had molested the girl for at least two years, beginning in September 2013, but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”
When he was sworn into office in 2010 the former mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, bragged about his Christian values, declaring:

I’m a Christian. Dedicating my life to Jesus has changed my life.

Adding:

Don’t preach it, but live it.
Keenan faces life in prison if convicted. He is now free on $75,000 bail. Jesus could not be reached for comment.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/09/former-ohio-mayor-claims-his-4-year-old-rape-victim-was-willing-participant/
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:55 PM
9 moms liked this

He is not a Christian conservative.  He is a Christian DEMOCRAT

http://yournewswire.com/democrat-elite-pedophile-ring-guilty/

Regardless, he is a sick ass person and deserves to have his balls cut off and shoved down his throat.  SICK FUCK.  It doesnt matter what party he belonged too.

SuG4
by Firestarter on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:59 PM
WHAT??????
VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Gross. That's fucking sick. How can you even post that? I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with bleach. The lengths you will go, OP to prove faults in "the other side" is starting to look more and more like a mental disorder.

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:14 PM
4 moms liked this
He is not a conservative. He is a democrat.
My link is my initial response.
She thought is was a conservative and that's the only reason she posted it.
But it doesn't matter to me.
He is a sicko.

Quoting VooDooB:

Gross. That's fucking sick. How can you even post that? I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with bleach. The lengths you will go, OP to prove faults in "the other side" is starting to look more and more like a mental disorder.

WaterorWine
by Χριστιανός on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:19 PM
7 moms liked this
really dont need such graphic details. went too far. I think pedophiles should be put to death, not much more to say.
GaleJ
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
It is too bad that this mentally unbalanced man was not treated before he assaulted the child. Our society doesn't do a very good job of diagnosing such problems and addressing them before there is a victim.
WaterorWine
by Χριστιανός on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

are conservative democrats a new thing?
Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
He received a life sentence....thankfully. What a disgusting POS.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:30 PM
Republican, democrat, libertarian who or whatever.

Hes a faux xian who will get forgiveness for his sins

Quoting WaterorWine:

Mobile Photo

are conservative democrats a new thing?
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

He should receive death

Quoting Luvnlogic: He received a life sentence....thankfully. What a disgusting POS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)