Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CNN Tape Released of Trump Bragging About Spying on Naked Girls, “Because I’m The Owner of The Pageant”

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:53 PM
  • 131 Replies
From the “Just when we thought Trump couldn’t possibly say or do anything sleazier or more disgusting” files comes leaked audio of a Donald Trump appearance on the Howard Stern radio show, admitting that he liked to wonder around backstage of beauty pageants to watch contestants changing clothes.

Here is Trump, in his own (gross) words:

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed….No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump said all sorts of lewd thing in this interview, which makes you wonder how America could elect a man that kids and young adults can’t possibly look up to as a role model.

Trump claims to respect women, yet what you are about to hear just adds to the evidence that he doesn’t, whatsoever. Have a listen for yourself and you decide if this sounds like a guy who respects women.

Here’s the CNN video of the lewd comments:

Things keep getting worse for Trump by the day. The sad fact is, everyone knew this was the guy they were electing, but they didn’t care. All Trump voters knew was that Hillary Clinton mismanaging her emails was way worse, in their eyes, than Donald Trump, which is laughable at best.

Not only is Trump an illegitimate president, but he’s also a pretty disturbing individual.

Video at link

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/cnn-tape-released-of-trump-bragging-about-spying-on-naked-girls-because/
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Fake news, blah blah

bias site, blah blah.

Still his disgusting words.
PamR
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Creep.

D-Town
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 4:29 PM
5 moms liked this

The people that voted for him didn't care then. It wasn't like this is something we are just now finding out about. We knew this long before the election happened. No one cared because Hillary wore a pantsuit (OMG) They didn't care that he abused teenage girls because men can send e-mails using a personal account and women cannot. And those same Cheesy Poofs™ still don't care. 

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Hmmm, this is not new news as I recall this was released before TRUMP won the election defeating Hillary. Interesting how almost a year later liberals are still whining about the election. Makes me wonder if we have some Hillary trolls...

AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:50 PM
18 moms liked this

I think it's pretty sad that you will uphold this sleezeball no matter what. Yes, we heard it before the election. Yes he still won the election. Shows you what kind of people are voting now-a-days. It's pretty sad.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Hmmm, this is not new news as I recall this was released before TRUMP won the election defeating Hillary. Interesting how almost a year later liberals are still whining about the election. Makes me wonder if we have some Hillary trolls...

nb34
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:22 PM
9 moms liked this

This right here just confirms what a morally bankrupt population we have, especially those who vote Republican.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this
This was released way before the election.
But remember, Bill Clinton was elected even with his allegations of assault, rape, cheating on his wife and so forth. Democrats still excuse his behavior and still love him.
AllofFive19
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:30 PM
4 moms liked this
Trump himself is still whining about it.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Madeyemoody
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM
6 moms liked this
So you're cool with a pussy grabbing peeping tom? Cool story, it's a shame you have children.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Debmomto2teens
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:47 PM
12 moms liked this
The usual playground rationalizing.. he did it, so I can do it.

Well, after the other thread, the lack of morals of some on this board is not shocking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)