Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bibi’s blown away: ‘In over 30 years in my experience at the UN’ no leader has done what Trump just did

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:57 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had nothing but praise for President Trump following his address to the United Nations’ General Assembly.

Trump’s remarks on Tuesday were a far cry from the apologetic speeches of the last few years, as he defended the greatness of America and denounced evil across the globe.

Trump to the UN on Iran: "The Iranian government masks a corrupt dictatorship behind the false guise of democracy" http://cnn.it/2jGPssI 

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson summed up the change in a tweet.

FOR 8 YEARS: Obama repeatedly apologized to the World for America's Greatness

TODAY: Trump boasts to the World of America's Greatness

Netanyahu, who endured an often icy relationship with former President Obama, celebrated the renewed bond between the United States and Israel.

PM: Under @POTUS Trump, America's position towards Israel with the @UN has been unequivocal; it's been strong; it's got clarity & conviction

by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:57 AM

See more @

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/20/bibis-blown-away-30-years-experience-un-no-leader-done-trump-just-538298

TommieToo
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM

Then all is well, Netty's happy.

PPCLC
by Lisa on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:02 AM
4 moms liked this

I'd say about 85% of the speech, I was very comfortable with, and felt that what was said and HOW it was said were both well done by our President.

I do think he got overly harsh with NOKO and the "Rocket Man" comment should have been left back at home. There was considerable provocation in his words directed at North Korea and words that the diplomat from that country didn't even hear first-hand as he had apparently left right before the POTUS gave that speech.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:03 AM
There's still no embassy in Jerusalem
Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree.
I also didn't like his statement about destroying N.K. I mean, I know the crazy little man will have to be dealt with, but there are innocent civilians in N.K.

I think destroying was a little much.

Quoting PPCLC:

I'd say about 85% of the speech, I was very comfortable with, and felt that what was said and HOW it was said were both well done by our President.

I do think he got overly harsh with NOKO and the "Rocket Man" comment should have been left back at home. There was considerable provocation in his words directed at North Korea and words that the diplomat from that country didn't even hear first-hand as he had apparently left right before the POTUS gave that speech.

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:14 AM

And no Muslim Brotherhood in the White House -

I think Bibi's okay with the current status quo.

Quoting Donna6503: There's still no embassy in Jerusalem

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Do you think that North Korea's use of Nuclear Weapons would lead to the end of their country?

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: I agree. I also didn't like his statement about destroying N.K. I mean, I know the crazy little man will have to be dealt with, but there are innocent civilians in N.K. I think destroying was a little much.
Quoting PPCLC:

PPCLC
by Lisa on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

There's one to two great Frontline episodes on PBS that you should try to watch regarding North Korea. It shows a side of that little country that so many of us do not see and that NOKO itself would not like us to see.

Not everyone in that country supports the "Supreme Leader" as his propaganda would have the world believe.

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: I agree. I didn't like his statement about destroying N.K. I mean, I know the crazy little man will have to be dealt with, but there are innocent civilians in N.K. I think destroying was a little much.
Quoting PPCLC:

Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this
From one supremacist to another.
Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:27 AM

If you are indicating that Civilized Societies are supreme compared to uncivilized societies -

Then Yes, your comment makes total sense.

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: From one supremacist to another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)