Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman freaks out over service dog

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:31 PM
  • 86 Replies
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/09/19/woman-screams-at-veteran-for-bringing-service-dog-into-restaurant-its-nasty.html

Many probably already saw this on Facebook....reminded me of Voos fake dogs post actually. This woman was horribly upset over a vest wearing service dog and felt it was disgusting and the guy with dog should have to sit in a separate section etc. I am not a huge dog fan but I do know that legally she flat out in the wrong. Personally once it became a screaming match I would have just let the cops handle it.
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Crazy freak. She should have been excorted out long before it got to that point.

SRUsarahSC
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:45 PM
My husband has responded to calls three times from people being pissed about a service dog in four years. Every time he explains the law and every time the people are still pissed.

Quoting AnotherKim:

Crazy freak. She should have been excorted out long before it got to that point.

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:46 PM

OMG.  I saw this yesterday and was like WTF??  I agree with the above poster that she should have been excorted out before it escalated to that point.  Dogs and cats are in homes right??  People in their homes.  I guess she has never had a pet

SRUsarahSC
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:50 PM
I waited tables for five years and 9 times out of 10 I didn't even realize there was a dog unless I saw them leave. Dogs went under the table and napped normally. I can respect that she didn't like it, but just leave quietly. No need to cause a scene and possibly embarrass the he'll out of the vet

Quoting billsfan1104:

OMG.  I saw this yesterday and was like WTF??  I agree with the above poster that she should have been excorted out before it escalated to that point.  Dogs and cats are in homes right??  People in their homes.  I guess she has never had a pet

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:51 PM

She started to call the women behind him a whore and bitch and so forth.  It was just embarrasing.  Her man seemed embarrased, but didnt say shit.  If that was my SO, I would be embarrased and stunned

Quoting SRUsarahSC: I waited tables for five years and 9 times out of 10 I didn't even realize there was a dog unless I saw them leave. Dogs went under the table and napped normally. I can respect that she didn't like it, but just leave quietly. No need to cause a scene and possibly embarrass the he'll out of the vet
Quoting billsfan1104:

AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:53 PM

I get it. Their entitlement trumps another's disablity. I've seen freaks like this on You-Tube. It's insane.

Quoting SRUsarahSC: My husband has responded to calls three times from people being pissed about a service dog in four years. Every time he explains the law and every time the people are still pissed.
Quoting AnotherKim:

SRUsarahSC
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
His job makes me look so mellow lol. He had a drunk elderly gentleman blast him on Facebook on his depts official page a few days ago for not forcing a woman to move away from at a concert venue. His boss as a result reviews his body cam footage and informed the guy that had she interacted with him she would have arrested him for public intox so he should just be happy he got to go home

Quoting AnotherKim:

I get it. Their entitlement trumps another's disablity. I've seen freaks like this on You-Tube. It's insane.

Quoting SRUsarahSC: My husband has responded to calls three times from people being pissed about a service dog in four years. Every time he explains the law and every time the people are still pissed.

Quoting AnotherKim:

AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know how cops put up with half the shit they do.

Quoting SRUsarahSC: His job makes me look so mellow lol. He had a drunk elderly gentleman blast him on Facebook on his depts official page a few days ago for not forcing a woman to move away from at a concert venue. His boss as a result reviews his body cam footage and informed the guy that had she interacted with him she would have arrested him for public intox so he should just be happy he got to go home
Quoting AnotherKim:

Quoting AnotherKim:

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:11 PM
10 moms liked this

"It's disgusting to have an animal in a public restaurant!"

I agree.

She shouldn't be allowed in.

AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:16 PM
What the hell just happened. There were two pages of replies and now I'm being asked to be the first to comment
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)