Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you love your siblings?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:37 PM
  • 44 Replies
I was watching a Judge Judy episode today where sisters were at each other's necks! I was saddened by how hateful they were towards each other!

Thoughts?

Do you children love each other?
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_jules
by Julie on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
My sisters are my best friends. I've learned to tolerate my brother. 😂 He just has an abrasive personality and we clash a lot. I love him, but he's a loud know-it-all.
sissyboogs
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:52 PM
3 moms liked this
I love all my siblings, but I don't always like them.

My kids fight all the time and say they don't like each other, but they're the first to have each others backs.
MissAndree
by Ronita on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
It's complicated. But my sister who was my best friend in the entire world, who was my better half, died a few years ago and I would give anything to have her back. I have one other sister out of my remaining sisters who I am close to.
MissAndree
by Ronita on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:59 PM
Also, my daughter is an only child. She's not close to my nieces who I raised because there is such a significant age difference between them. She's definitely raised like an only child.
Elkamelka
by KayGee on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:00 PM
I love my siblings!! We can fight and such, but no one better try to get between us!
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:03 PM

Yes. I only have one sibling I know about and I adopted him so he's more like my son than my brother. I love him very much.

Btamilee2753
by Lee on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:10 PM

I loved my only sibling dearly.  He died at the age of 49.  I also lost my Mom and Dad at fairly young ages.  I have been VERY blessed to marry into an amazing family that welcomed me with open arms almost 38 years ago.  I have three amazing sister in laws who I love like blood sisters.  They are my family.  I will try my very best to never allow anything to change the respect I have for them along with the love.  

maggier89
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:45 PM
No. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I wish I was close to them. 2 older siblings have the same dad and treat 2 other siblings and I like shit. They were very mean to us growing up.They say there better then us( the 3 of us have the same dad). My mom doesn't allow my 17 year old brother to see me because she doesn't like that in not religious, I support gay marriage and I breastfeed.

I have 3 children ages 7, 2, and 10months. They love each other.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Yes, I do. My surviving siblings and I live are all spread out and I don’t get to see them as much as I’d like. My two sons do fight, as brothers do, but are best friends, too. Both are in middle school. All three kids ( daughter is much older) are very close, and love each other.
Mater-three
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Yes I love her. We have a strained relationship bc of the past but we love each other definitely. My kids have a love/hate relationship especially the two girls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)