Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why Obamacare is collapsing

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:35 PM
  • 127 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:26 PM
We pay roughly that through Dhs job..
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:28 PM
4 moms liked this
How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/22/how-republicans-quietly-sabotaged-obamacare-long-before-trump-came-into-office_partner/
Episkey
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:29 PM
8 moms liked this
Pretty sure that's the fault of greedy insurance companies but ok. Even if the ACA is repealed, those costs won't go down, there will just be more people without insurance.
Btamilee2753
by Lee on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:33 PM

Its not just the insurance companies.  Its hospital's and doctors as well.  Its out of control

Quoting Episkey: Pretty sure that's the fault of greedy insurance companies but ok. Even if the ACA is repealed, those costs won't go down, there will just be more people without insurance.

Karmahappens
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:36 PM
4 moms liked this

And when it crashes it won't be any cheaper-it simply won't be obtainable at all...not for any price.

PamR
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:42 PM
4 moms liked this
So why hasn't the GOP come up with some solutions for the problems that exist in the SEVEN YEARS since ACA passed? Instead of throwing out hastily cobbled together plans that are worse?
Btamilee2753
by Lee on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Our daughter recently went to an ophthalmologist because she was having issues with itching and dryness in her eyes.  $22,000.00 later she found out she had allergies and chronic dry eye disease.  I was in total shock when I saw the bill submitted to our insurance.  

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My premium before Obamacare was 1200/m through Medica for 4 people. No health problems or preexisting conditions. No subsidies. We went without.
Pema_Jampa
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yesterday at 4:05 PM
AC/DC - Shot Down In Flames (Official Video)

Music video by AC/DC performing Shot Down In Flames. (C) 1980 J. Albert & Son (Pty.) Ltd.

by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:29 PM
That was what my family was paying before the ACA passed. We now have a better plan which Is half that amount.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)