Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NFL Fans Everywhere Burn Their Jerseys After Their Teams Kneel For National Anthem

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:45 AM
  • 102 Replies

President Donald Trump loosely called for a boycott of the NFL after making comments regarding those who have disrespected the flag and are protesting the National Anthem.

It appears as if many have followed though, with some even burning the jerseys of their favorite team.

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:46 AM

http://dailysnark.com/nfl-fans-everywhere-burn-jerseys-teams-kneel-national-anthem-2/

Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:47 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm not burning anything. Maybe this will make tickets cheaper at Gillette. Lol
lancet98
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

You just love this, don't you, Billiejeens.  

And you don't stop for even a SECOND to think about why Trump is focusiing so on the NFL, rather than ALL the other sport leagues where this is ALSO happening.

NOT ONE of his fanzies have even stopped for ONE SECOND to think, 'WHY THE NFL, and NO ONE ELSE?'

Quoting Billiejeens:

President Donald Trump loosely called for a boycott of the NFL after making comments regarding those who have disrespected the flag and are protesting the National Anthem.

It appears as if many have followed though, with some even burning the jerseys of their favorite team.

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:50 AM

Is it because the NFL has the most brain damaged players due to concussions?

Quoting lancet98:

And you don't stop for even a SECOND to think about why Trump is focusiing so on the NFL, rather than ALL the other sport leagues where this is ALSO happening.

NOT ONE of his fanzies have even stopped for ONE SECOND to think, 'WHY THE NFL, and NO ONE ELSE?'

Quoting Billiejeens:

PamR
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:53 AM
3 moms liked this

LOL - and? 

Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Actually, this isn't really happening as much in other leagues because MLB and the NBA have specific rules about this. In fact, the first MLB player just took a knee this past weekend. Bruce Maxwell.

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting Billiejeens:

hart57
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm annoyed, but also willing to accept, we live in a country where we get the right to make this decision. Sadly I feel they made the wrong one.

The whole situation is annoying. They said they didn't want to be in a political war, just focus oh football. But they failed.
PPCLC
by Lisa on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:55 AM
9 moms liked this

If fans wish to burn their incredibly expensive...some might even say overpriced....jerseys, well then by all means, light the Bic.

I think it's asinine that they are.

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I admit that it would be more affective if the player was in it at the time , but.....

Quoting PPCLC:

If fans wish to burn their incredibly expensive...some might even say overpriced....jerseys, well then by all means, light the Bic.

Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Right? My jersey cost over a hundred bucks. Lol I only wear it at stadiums. I'm not burning it.

Quoting PPCLC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)