Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say it louder for the racists in the back....

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 27, 2017 at 8:01 AM
Replies (401-402):
Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Dec. 9, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Normally I would have no concern with spelling.

However when someone posts about having to be smarter and harder working than white people to get hired, I take a look at everything.

If you wanted a business relationship with me, I would notice that two of the first three words that you typed were spelled incorrectly and the 3rd was the common article "the " .

So you addressed someone else, with a title that doesn't exist.

In a work environment, I probably don't read past that, and never even find out what color your skin is.

Not everything is about race.
Really.

You may say that you were more passionate about calling someone a racist than you would be in writing business correspondence.

That could also be a hindrance.

Quoting kashmere42:

I don't care how its spelled you got the message that is all that matters.

The Word that describes you best RACIST is spelled correct.

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Dec. 10, 2017 at 9:23 PM

I thought you hated it when anyone corrects a poster's spelling and grammar? now you are doing it. 

It doesn't matter if she spells correctly because she speaks the truth and I agree with her.I am pretty sure most everyone here agrees with her.

Quoting Billiejeens: It's Billiejeens It's librarian
Quoting kashmere42:

BillieJeans The Liberian...Do you have any clue what it is to be black in America ? Do you know what it to have to work harder than your white counterpart to get paid less? do you know what it is to have more education more experience than your white counterpart  YET you have to train them to be your boss? do you know what it is to be rejudged just by the color of your skin? do you know what it feels like to have BLACK kids that you worry about constantly because the cops are on a mission killing our kids? so unless you know the things black people and other people of color go through in America .. I suggest you shut up! keep you RACIST bigoted comments to your narrow minded self.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)