Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say it louder for the racists in the back....

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 27, 2017 at 8:01 AM
Replies (591-600):
ShaMac
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:44 PM
I actually did post it. You asked the same two questions in like 12 different ways but you really seemed to care so I went ahead and played your game.

The United States Constitution does not say anywhere that you, Jay'sgal get to dictate anyone else's religion. You do not get to make laws saying who can get married. Only a half wit would think that that was ok.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I just sent you a bunch of questions since you deflected and didn't respond to anything I said. I guess you don't want to answer them because you don't want to state your position so it can be used against you? Actually the United States allows everyone freedom of religion. SO maybe you are in the wrong country.

Quoting ShaMac: I forgot to add...

Don't be a drama queen. No one is trying to take your religion. No one but you cares what religion you are. Your religion does not and never will give you the right to dictate other people's lives.

There are places that live by religious law. You are free to go there but if you live in the United States there is separation of church and state so deal with it or move.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

However, it's perfectly ok with you if people are forced to go against their religion? You think that people's sexual identity is more important then other people's religous beliefs? And the democract position now is that the majority now should decide what is right for the religous minority? So if the vote about gay marriage was brought to US citizens and the majority voted it down, then that would be ok with you? 

And of course a business owner should not be allowed to run their business the way they see fit. What is wrong with allowing people to make their decisions for themselves what is most important in their life? Other people should decide which religous believes the individual population should and should not follow? Adults should not be allowed by themselves? Adults should not have their religous freedoms? What's wrong with letting the business serve who they want to and the gay people take their business where it's welcome. If people are as racist, bigoted and homphobic as you say they are they won't stay in business. Why do the democrats get to decide what's right for everybody else. If enough people are upset by a business not serving gay people they won't spend their money there. Yet democrats should be able to bully these businesses into closing down by harassing the business owners and anyone who wants to continue with business there? Why do democrats get to decide what is right for everybody else?

Quoting ShaMac: One religion does not get to tell two consenting adults they can't marry because it is against their religion. If their marriage invalidates your marriage you have more to worry about then what's happening in their bedroom.

My religion says you can't marry again if you divorce. I want the entire country to live by my standard of marriage. Also, God does not want us to have blood transfusions and I think that should be the rule for the entire country because i don't want to be around others that have had transfusions. It sins up my air and goes against God's word.

You don't get to tell people who they can marry because it is against your religion. Don't do it if you dont like it but keep your nose in your own bedroom.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nope I agree that the majority should not say what is good for the minority (that is actually what democrats argued when gay marriage was voted down over and over to begin with). However I also think that religous right is the minority in this country now and that the majority on the left should not decide that Christian businesses, doctors, and health services should be forced to serve people whose belief system says that their "gay" marriage is not valid. There's a difference between not serving someone because you don't like the color of their skin (or imagine yourself to better then them because you're white) versus having part of your religous belief system be invalidated by people who think your religion is BS in the first place. The democrats are people who think that someone's sexual identity is more important then someone else's religious beliefs. The democrats should be on the side of the religous right according to their argument first expressed to support gay marriage when america voted it down over and over again. They just don't want to partner with the religous right whose religous beliefs the democrats don't like while at the same claiming to be multicultural !

Quoting ShaMac: Do you really believe that one religion has the right to dictate if two consenting adults gets married?

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Let me educate you. Let's see if you can actually read and fight fact with facts of your own instead of just throwing insults:

Right back at you. This is the same group that can't see the irony in that black mediocre millionaire football players who are protesting racism. This is the group that cares about what football players think, but doesn't care about the offended people who put their lives on the line and their families being offended (and I know people who are military and military family who are offended). They're the same people who don't understand how difficult a job police work is to do where you put your life on the line everyday while making split second decisions. This is the group that doesn't find any fault with the parents of the child that let their kid run around a park with something that looked like a gun putting their own child in such a perilous position. This is the group that ignores the facts in the Treyvon Martin case that Treyvon was on top of George Zimmerman slamming his head into the ground by black witnesses. This is also the same people who give the media a pass on making the Treyvon Martin case another black vs white situation, when Zimmerman is Hispanic. This is also the same group that lets the media get away with posting a 4th grade picture of Martin, when in actuality he was 6ft 220 something pound grown man who was a MMA fighter who they have on record through twitter admitting on using a drug based on cough medicine that might cause aggressive and irrational behaviour. This is a group that ignores distortions of the truth or mistruth when it suits them and the cause. This is the same people who ignore the facts. Facts like these: According to a survey by the Washington Post, whites are 62% of the population but were roughly half of those killed by cops since January 2015, while blacks are 13% of the population but were about a quarter of those killed. According to Professor Peter Moskos of John Jay College of Criminal Justice of CUNY, if one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed whites are more likely to be be killed by police then blacks. This is the group that ignores the fact that police in this country are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Police are supposed to have an effect on high crime areas in which many black people live. Yet, lack of cooperation from these communities and outright hostility make it difficult to do their job. This is also the group that will not acknowledge that statistics show that anyone who has a child out of wedlock without their high school education (white or black) wind up living below the poverty line, which contributes to their children getting involved in crime and high crime areas. See below:

National Center for Policy Analysis which came up with two simple steps for escaping poverty: 1) Stay in school ... of those people who complete some form of college only 6% fall below the poverty line...the issue in the black community is there is a 31% drop out rate among blacks 2) Prepare to be a parent - yet 72% of black children are born to single mother households. Basically out of wedlock and in fatherless households. Those factors don't point to race, but to their own actions or lack there of.

This is the same group that fights for women to have the right to birth control and abortion, yet doesn't hold women accountable to prevent themselves for having kids they can't provide for and take care of. It's only when they see a very religious women having a large family they they become outraged. They never find it abusive or neglectful when a black women who doesn't have a high school education or job skills, has a child with a man who doesn't have an education or job skills (or any emotional investment in her or her child). This group acts like the situation isn't totally preventable or their responsibility.

This is the group who voted for Obama, because he's the first half black president (and doesn't see not voting because of policy is racist). This is the same group that voted against Trump because he's white and doesn't see that as being racist. This is the group that also ignores that black people and women voted for Trump.

This is the group of people who uses the word racist so much, they make the word meaningless. These are the people who anytime that someone disagrees with their politics tries to silence and censor them by calling them racist. This is the group who always ignores there are black conservatives that agree with white conservatives and Hispanic conservatives because it doesn't suit their argument. Then dismisses anything that black conservatives have to say because the minority don't speak for the majority. (However ignore the fact that if black conservatives have the same argument, then how can our argument be racist?) After all, black people can't be racist right under popular opinion?

These are the same people that show there own ignorance because they can't understand the huge difference between the following two arguments: The racist argument coming from people who argue that they are better then other because of the color of their skin color. The 2nd argument being from people who say you can't have what I have withough putting in the work and effort and undergoing the sacrifices and hardships I had to undergo to get it. That the National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP) shows that, contrary to some common stereotypes about America’s poor, at least one-third of the 13 million children living in poverty are white. Your privelege has a lot more to do with class then with race. You do realize that the left liberals war against the 1% ignore that black people are part of that 1%?

This is the group who for their own self serving means lumps the white supremacists group in with other groups that were protesting the removal of the confederate statues (again a group that included black people). This is the group that agrees that civil protests include throwing poop filled balloons and spraying people in the face with urine and pepper spray because they never speak out about that. So this is the group that would be ok with people on the left/democrats/liberals being hit with other peoples feces and urine and pepper sprayed when they are protesting. This is the group that thinks there should be no rules like permits being pulled for protests and anyone protesting should be able to do whatever they wanted to do. So Republicans/ the right protesting a court case or legislation should be able to set things on fire, loot, or hurt people because we shouldn't all be held to the same standards of common decency and behavior right? We should be able to block traffic if a democrat is elected to office next election because that's what we feel like doing?

This is the group who feels like the majority should not have the say over the minority (like gay marriage being voted down in Florida and California), but shows the hypocrisy to say the opposite when the minority is conservative religous business owners who don't want to service gay couples. Being that the religous right is the minority in this country now, since opinion about gay marriage has become populary in favor of gay marriage. 

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You really bring ignorance to a whole new level.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Where in the country can you point to after the 60's is legalized racism alone preventing from black people from getting a job or applying to get an college education? You say naming atrocities in other countries dosen't make sense. That is so true. Neither does blaming your current situation on slavery when you never picked cotton, the civil rights movement when you never had to sit in the back of the bus or underwent any of the hardships the civil rights protesters had to endure (which included white people by the way). Do you ever hear of a jewish person doing a drive by blaming his choice on the Holocaust? Yet we can 100% dismiss the high drop out rate in the black community, the high teenage pregnancy rate in the black community and the high fatherless household rate on the black community all on things that happened 40 or 50 years ago? So what you are saying is that none of the situations are in the control of black people, they are the victims of their history?

Quoting Debmomto2teens: Naming atrocities in other countries doesn’t make sense. My moms side of the family is 100% Italian and my great-grandparents we’re immigrants. While they were treated badly when they first got here, they did not endure decades and decades of racism both individually and systematically. Your logic is severely flawed.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't understand why we keep focusing on the past and what can't be undone. We keep bringing up the bad things that happened to black people in this country. What about the fact that there was a Holocaust in Europe that killed how many white European jews? A potato famine that left how many Irish dead? And this country has always favored anti-semitism. Many European jews who fled the Holocaust were not welcomed here. Don't forget how they treated the Italians who weren't considered white when they arrived. So do we continually look backward? Is that the answer? Do we focus on things we can't control? Does what happen in the past excuse black on black violence? Does it excuse the personal responsibility and personal choice of a person who is more willing to go out and harm their neighbor rather then working two jobs if necessary? The reason that these poor urban communities are such miserable place to live is because of the amount of crime that continually occurs. The people living their are making these places miserable. How is that anyone else's fault? What I find interesting is always this continual focus on race. Well what about the fact that the amount of black people killed by police officers is almost proportionate to the amount of black people committing crime? I can post the stats if you like. Do we pretend or ignore the effect that this has? Some of the shootings that were brought up in the news were committed by black cops? So we are saying black cops are racist who are shooting other black people simply because they hate black people? Or are things more complex then this white vs black mentality the media has attempted to portray it as. The most interesting statistic out there is that your age, marital status and education level are three most dominate factors in determining where you live on the poverty line. ANYBODY that has a child out of wedlock and without a high school education will most likely be living below the poverty line. You want to know why so many African American families are living below the poverty line? Because 70% of African American households are run by unwed single mothers who didn't complete their high school education. I don't know how everyone can keep ignoring that. How is it my fault or my responsibility that people drop out of high school and have children with people they barely know. That fact is true for both black and white people who make that choice. Are we supposed to police people's bedrooms?

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:45 PM
I asked where my research link stated that.

If you had understood the research I provided, you would have known that your npr link, though very interesting, was irrelevant, because it doesn't address the equal application of the law.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

You asked me to post my proof that black people voted for tougher sentencing laws and that is exactly what the NPR piece addresses isn't it? So how did I not understand what you asked?

Quoting Bookwormy: That npr piece was informative but 110% irrelevant.

You didn't understand the research I posted apparently.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You aren't keeping up. I replied almost a month ago with research and you replied with nonsense today.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Actually I'm the one keeping up with 10 of you. Of course you show your prejudice because it was someone else starting with the name calling first so if you were really concerned with being fair, but of course that isn't really what your concerned with. See I've rebutted everyone of your arguments and kept up with the entire mob, maybe all of you should be headed to the basement with heads hung in shame because of your inability to keep up and your unfairness.

Quoting blondekosmic15: I echo that suggestion....

Quoting MissAndree: Or someone should give her directions to The Basement 😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting Debmomto2teens: They need to reopen N&P. This one is a piece of work.

Quoting jpickens: Lord. Where the hell did that one come from? What a piece of work.

🤦‍♀️

Quoting Debmomto2teens: This thread is about racism, right?

How do you know what I care about or what I do?

If you think that there isn’t systematic racism in the country, there is no point in discussion.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nothing in life is fair to anybody. Do people deserve to get cancer? Did the Jewish people deserve to have a Holocaust? Did the Irish people deserve to have a potato famine? Is there still anti-semitism as well as racism? Why is your concern only with racism and not with anti-semitism? There's plenty of other types of hate groups(including black hate groups according to the Southern Poverty Law Center). What have your efforts been to speak out against all those other hate groups (including the ones that are full of black people)?  Everybody has problems and obstacles to overcome. The people who do well in life take personal responsibility and overcome those obstacles. 

Quoting Debmomto2teens: If you knew a anything about research and those who conduct research, those may be numbers (which I dot believe are accurate today, but what are the causes behind it? Your refusal to acknowledge that there is not a fair playing field means you don’t have a clue.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Are the facts from the National Center for Policy Analysis assumptiions? What about John Jay College? National Center for Children in Poverty facts are assumtion? Where are your facts? It goes to show you can not change a democrats/liberals opinion based on facts because there opinions are never based on facts to begin with.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You are assuming a lot which shows your lack of intelligence

Quoting Jaysgal426:

National Center for Policy Analysis is run by the Klan? So is the National Center for Children in Policy? So is the John Jay College of Criminal Justice? Well that the libs/dems answer when the facts and science and data don't support your ideas, just make up stuff that is non-factual that suits your cause. Or are dems and libs so superior to republicans and conservatives that we are supposed to let you do all thinking without question?

Quoting Debmomto2teens: Which Klan pamphlet did you get this from?

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Let me educate you. Let's see if you can actually read and fight fact with facts of your own instead of just throwing insults:

Right back at you. This is the same group that can't see the irony in that black mediocre millionaire football players who are protesting racism. This is the group that cares about what football players think, but doesn't care about the offended people who put their lives on the line and their families being offended (and I know people who are military and military family who are offended). They're the same people who don't understand how difficult a job police work is to do where you put your life on the line everyday while making split second decisions. This is the group that doesn't find any fault with the parents of the child that let their kid run around a park with something that looked like a gun putting their own child in such a perilous position. This is the group that ignores the facts in the Treyvon Martin case that Treyvon was on top of George Zimmerman slamming his head into the ground by black witnesses. This is also the same people who give the media a pass on making the Treyvon Martin case another black vs white situation, when Zimmerman is Hispanic. This is also the same group that lets the media get away with posting a 4th grade picture of Martin, when in actuality he was 6ft 220 something pound grown man who was a MMA fighter who they have on record through twitter admitting on using a drug based on cough medicine that might cause aggressive and irrational behaviour. This is a group that ignores distortions of the truth or mistruth when it suits them and the cause. This is the same people who ignore the facts. Facts like these: According to a survey by the Washington Post, whites are 62% of the population but were roughly half of those killed by cops since January 2015, while blacks are 13% of the population but were about a quarter of those killed. According to Professor Peter Moskos of John Jay College of Criminal Justice of CUNY, if one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed whites are more likely to be be killed by police then blacks. This is the group that ignores the fact that police in this country are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Police are supposed to have an effect on high crime areas in which many black people live. Yet, lack of cooperation from these communities and outright hostility make it difficult to do their job. This is also the group that will not acknowledge that statistics show that anyone who has a child out of wedlock without their high school education (white or black) wind up living below the poverty line, which contributes to their children getting involved in crime and high crime areas. See below:

National Center for Policy Analysis which came up with two simple steps for escaping poverty: 1) Stay in school ... of those people who complete some form of college only 6% fall below the poverty line...the issue in the black community is there is a 31% drop out rate among blacks 2) Prepare to be a parent - yet 72% of black children are born to single mother households. Basically out of wedlock and in fatherless households. Those factors don't point to race, but to their own actions or lack there of.

This is the same group that fights for women to have the right to birth control and abortion, yet doesn't hold women accountable to prevent themselves for having kids they can't provide for and take care of. It's only when they see a very religious women having a large family they they become outraged. They never find it abusive or neglectful when a black women who doesn't have a high school education or job skills, has a child with a man who doesn't have an education or job skills (or any emotional investment in her or her child). This group acts like the situation isn't totally preventable or their responsibility.

This is the group who voted for Obama, because he's the first half black president (and doesn't see not voting because of policy is racist). This is the same group that voted against Trump because he's white and doesn't see that as being racist. This is the group that also ignores that black people and women voted for Trump.

This is the group of people who uses the word racist so much, they make the word meaningless. These are the people who anytime that someone disagrees with their politics tries to silence and censor them by calling them racist. This is the group who always ignores there are black conservatives that agree with white conservatives and Hispanic conservatives because it doesn't suit their argument. Then dismisses anything that black conservatives have to say because the minority don't speak for the majority. (However ignore the fact that if black conservatives have the same argument, then how can our argument be racist?) After all, black people can't be racist right under popular opinion?

These are the same people that show there own ignorance because they can't understand the huge difference between the following two arguments: The racist argument coming from people who argue that they are better then other because of the color of their skin color. The 2nd argument being from people who say you can't have what I have withough putting in the work and effort and undergoing the sacrifices and hardships I had to undergo to get it. That the National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP) shows that, contrary to some common stereotypes about America’s poor, at least one-third of the 13 million children living in poverty are white. Your privelege has a lot more to do with class then with race. You do realize that the left liberals war against the 1% ignore that black people are part of that 1%?

This is the group who for their own self serving means lumps the white supremacists group in with other groups that were protesting the removal of the confederate statues (again a group that included black people). This is the group that agrees that civil protests include throwing poop filled balloons and spraying people in the face with urine and pepper spray because they never speak out about that. So this is the group that would be ok with people on the left/democrats/liberals being hit with other peoples feces and urine and pepper sprayed when they are protesting. This is the group that thinks there should be no rules like permits being pulled for protests and anyone protesting should be able to do whatever they wanted to do. So Republicans/ the right protesting a court case or legislation should be able to set things on fire, loot, or hurt people because we shouldn't all be held to the same standards of common decency and behavior right? We should be able to block traffic if a democrat is elected to office next election because that's what we feel like doing?

This is the group who feels like the majority should not have the say over the minority (like gay marriage being voted down in Florida and California), but shows the hypocrisy to say the opposite when the minority is conservative religous business owners who don't want to service gay couples. Being that the religous right is the minority in this country now, since opinion about gay marriage has become populary in favor of gay marriage. 

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You really bring ignorance to a whole new level.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Where in the country can you point to after the 60's is legalized racism alone preventing from black people from getting a job or applying to get an college education? You say naming atrocities in other countries dosen't make sense. That is so true. Neither does blaming your current situation on slavery when you never picked cotton, the civil rights movement when you never had to sit in the back of the bus or underwent any of the hardships the civil rights protesters had to endure (which included white people by the way). Do you ever hear of a jewish person doing a drive by blaming his choice on the Holocaust? Yet we can 100% dismiss the high drop out rate in the black community, the high teenage pregnancy rate in the black community and the high fatherless household rate on the black community all on things that happened 40 or 50 years ago? So what you are saying is that none of the situations are in the control of black people, they are the victims of their history?

Quoting Debmomto2teens: Naming atrocities in other countries doesn’t make sense. My moms side of the family is 100% Italian and my great-grandparents we’re immigrants. While they were treated badly when they first got here, they did not endure decades and decades of racism both individually and systematically. Your logic is severely flawed.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't understand why we keep focusing on the past and what can't be undone. We keep bringing up the bad things that happened to black people in this country. What about the fact that there was a Holocaust in Europe that killed how many white European jews? A potato famine that left how many Irish dead? And this country has always favored anti-semitism. Many European jews who fled the Holocaust were not welcomed here. Don't forget how they treated the Italians who weren't considered white when they arrived. So do we continually look backward? Is that the answer? Do we focus on things we can't control? Does what happen in the past excuse black on black violence? Does it excuse the personal responsibility and personal choice of a person who is more willing to go out and harm their neighbor rather then working two jobs if necessary? The reason that these poor urban communities are such miserable place to live is because of the amount of crime that continually occurs. The people living their are making these places miserable. How is that anyone else's fault? What I find interesting is always this continual focus on race. Well what about the fact that the amount of black people killed by police officers is almost proportionate to the amount of black people committing crime? I can post the stats if you like. Do we pretend or ignore the effect that this has? Some of the shootings that were brought up in the news were committed by black cops? So we are saying black cops are racist who are shooting other black people simply because they hate black people? Or are things more complex then this white vs black mentality the media has attempted to portray it as. The most interesting statistic out there is that your age, marital status and education level are three most dominate factors in determining where you live on the poverty line. ANYBODY that has a child out of wedlock and without a high school education will most likely be living below the poverty line. You want to know why so many African American families are living below the poverty line? Because 70% of African American households are run by unwed single mothers who didn't complete their high school education. I don't know how everyone can keep ignoring that. How is it my fault or my responsibility that people drop out of high school and have children with people they barely know. That fact is true for both black and white people who make that choice. Are we supposed to police people's bedrooms?

Unfortunately I have a life and job outside of CM. However my ability to keep up with the democratic lynch mob of 10 against one if pretty good. By the way I just blew you out of the water by posting the research you were looking for. Enjoy educating yourself.

ShaMac
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:46 PM
I think we can all tell who the high school drop out is. JG is not firing with all cylinders.

Quoting SuG4: Quit lying about black mothers!! 74%!!!?? without a high school diploma??

The black guy who posted it is an idiot!!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed.

I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

No hurt feelings ! Just because you say something dosen't make it true. No hurt feelings. I am keeping of with 10 of you jumping on me at the same time. You know who said the belief of the majority should not be forced on the minority, democrats? To bad poeple don't stand by their own beliefs.

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! Aww! Feelings hurt??

BTW.... I�m mlldly right wing!!
Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Show me where I said one thing in favor of Nazis? Just because I disagree with you that makes me al-right? Back to name calling I guess. Then you are alt left and part of Antifa that beats everybody up who disagrees with them and throws feces filled balloons in peoples faces and thinks that makes them right. Now because I say that about you does it make it true?

Quoting SuG4: This �person� is a Nazi, or an alt-right shit starting liar!!!

Quoting blondekosmic15: Grayduck, says she's a CM veteran, I'm a veteran of CafeMom nearly 11 yrs, not familiar with her.

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me.
So who were you?
The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �.
So not good.
THAT is what I object to in your replies.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I notice that you never called out any of your liberal or democrat cronnies for for name calling. So is there no single standard of decent behavior that we should all be judged by? Some people should be the exception to the rule.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Doesn�t
DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

If disagreeing with a democratic/liberal is the new definition of a racist then I guess there are a lot of racist in the country. It's the arrogance of the dems/libs that it so shocking. Just because you don't seeing yourself that way dosen't mean that the rest of the country dosen't see yourself that way when they went in and voted for Trump. Keep going because we will be enjoying it at election time because again the research shows that most people hate identity politics.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: Man, you don�t even hide it... lol

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Here's another black person who disagrees with you, but keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better about yourself because no one else is.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4459146266001/?#sp=show-clips

Quoting Debmomto2teens: THe fact you keep saying libtard show your ignorance and the rest is just wrong

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't deny that racism exist, however unlike the dems and the libtards I don't pretend (or scapegoat) that racism or white privelege is the cause of massive problems in this country or that the it is the cause of the massive problems facing the black community.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You want facts as to why there is still racism?

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nor is arguing with people who don't think that they have to provide any facts or evidence behind their argument because they are superior moral beings with superior arguments that other's don't have the right to question or judge. When you do question or judge them immediately just start calling you racist or bigoted or ignorant because they have nothing better to say. People like you make the world a worse place. It does a real disservice to the real racist bigoted people who think they are better just because they are white or who will actually harm or kill a person based on the fact that they are not a white person. Yet you take every person who disagrees with you and throw them into the same group. 

Quoting Debmomto2teens: This one truly isn�t worth the energy.

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!!

Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl!

I�m in my early 60s. And I have been around for eons!!! LOL
The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that.

But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!!

I don�t think you know much about black ppl... period!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Why is it with democrats/liberals that when a religous white women has a lot of children that she is nothing mroe then a baby breeder or clown car and come down on their head? Then when a black women has a lot of children on the welfare system when she (nor the baby dady) have a high school education or job training you are not equally offended? Is the public education system not free for black people in the country? Is birth control not available to them as well? Do the white people in the country have control over what goes on in every black person's bedroom? It's only the fault of things that happened over 50 years ago like the civil rights movement or 250 years ago like slavery? Black people don't have any control over their personal choices or their own situation?

Quoting SuG4: Yes it does!

And slavery officially lasted about 250 years!!

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

except slavery didn't last 300 years. 

and 2/3s of our prisons are filled with 'them' today because they broke the law. It has nothing to do with race. 

Thank you very much. 

And point out were something I said was racist btw....74% of black households are run by black mothers who don't have their high school education. That's a fact, actually posted in a youtube video made by a black guy who disagreed with white privelege. Is the black guy who disagrees with the idea of white privelege a racist too because he disagrees with you? What democrats called racists are just people who disagree with their politic jargon. 

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:47 PM
I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source.

(I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit!

It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed.

I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

No hurt feelings ! Just because you say something dosen't make it true. No hurt feelings. I am keeping of with 10 of you jumping on me at the same time. You know who said the belief of the majority should not be forced on the minority, democrats? To bad poeple don't stand by their own beliefs.

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Show me where I said one thing in favor of Nazis? Just because I disagree with you that makes me al-right? Back to name calling I guess. Then you are alt left and part of Antifa that beats everybody up who disagrees with them and throws feces filled balloons in peoples faces and thinks that makes them right. Now because I say that about you does it make it true?

Quoting blondekosmic15: Grayduck, says she's a CM veteran, I'm a veteran of CafeMom nearly 11 yrs, not familiar with her.

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me.
So who were you?
The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �.
So not good.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I notice that you never called out any of your liberal or democrat cronnies for for name calling. So is there no single standard of decent behavior that we should all be judged by? Some people should be the exception to the rule.

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

If disagreeing with a democratic/liberal is the new definition of a racist then I guess there are a lot of racist in the country. It's the arrogance of the dems/libs that it so shocking. Just because you don't seeing yourself that way dosen't mean that the rest of the country dosen't see yourself that way when they went in and voted for Trump. Keep going because we will be enjoying it at election time because again the research shows that most people hate identity politics.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Here's another black person who disagrees with you, but keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better about yourself because no one else is.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: THe fact you keep saying libtard show your ignorance and the rest is just wrong

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't deny that racism exist, however unlike the dems and the libtards I don't pretend (or scapegoat) that racism or white privelege is the cause of massive problems in this country or that the it is the cause of the massive problems facing the black community.

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nor is arguing with people who don't think that they have to provide any facts or evidence behind their argument because they are superior moral beings with superior arguments that other's don't have the right to question or judge. When you do question or judge them immediately just start calling you racist or bigoted or ignorant because they have nothing better to say. People like you make the world a worse place. It does a real disservice to the real racist bigoted people who think they are better just because they are white or who will actually harm or kill a person based on the fact that they are not a white person. Yet you take every person who disagrees with you and throw them into the same group. 

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!!

Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl!

The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that.

But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Why is it with democrats/liberals that when a religous white women has a lot of children that she is nothing mroe then a baby breeder or clown car and come down on their head? Then when a black women has a lot of children on the welfare system when she (nor the baby dady) have a high school education or job training you are not equally offended? Is the public education system not free for black people in the country? Is birth control not available to them as well? Do the white people in the country have control over what goes on in every black person's bedroom? It's only the fault of things that happened over 50 years ago like the civil rights movement or 250 years ago like slavery? Black people don't have any control over their personal choices or their own situation?

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

and 2/3s of our prisons are filled with 'them' today because they broke the law. It has nothing to do with race. 

Thank you very much. 

And point out were something I said was racist btw....74% of black households are run by black mothers who don't have their high school education. That's a fact, actually posted in a youtube video made by a black guy who disagreed with white privelege. Is the black guy who disagrees with the idea of white privelege a racist too because he disagrees with you? What democrats called racists are just people who disagree with their politic jargon. 

What does it matter if it was on youtube if he quoted where his sources were from? What really scares you is that there are lots of black people on youtube disagreeing with you and that you can't dismiss them by calling them racist ad bigoted like with me. That must suck !

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Well it is about who backed the laws because you can't argue it's institutionalized racism if it was black leaders who wanted those laws in place? Then it's really the fault of the black leaders.

And can you please post fact on where it has been researched and studied that there is institutionalized police brutality other then just a few youtube videos of where it looks to be police brutality and when people go into court and vote they vote to clear the police department? Juries that include black people vote to clear the police department so that can't be institutionalized racism right? And can you please post where it was proven that a police officer who has the hardest job in the world where he/she won't come to his family at the end of the day if they split second judgment is wrong, didn't get penalized if the shooting was bad?

Quoting Bookwormy: I think the laws should be applied equally to white and black offenders and if they are not, it isn't about who backed the laws. I think that as a nation we have clearly been struggling with police brutality against black men since before the formation of the original black panthers, and those that can't see it don't have ocular problems.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

From a few cases in public media where police maybe didn't handle things as best they could you can factually prove institutionalized police brutality? Where is your proof other then your opinion?

Black people voted those laws into place on how to deal with that drug problem. Black politicians, black clergy and other people in the black community. So you think that how the black community votes to deal with their own problems shouldn't matter? 

Quoting Bookwormy: Institutionalized doesn't mean it can't be the sentencing system. Further, wet know that there is a huge problem with police brutality against black men, though not from this research. Second, even though black people wanted an end to the drug problem doesn't mean that black men should be getting longer sentences for identical crimes. That is still a result of institutional racism and had nothing to do with the law but the application of the law.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: Quote where it came from blacks asking for tougher sentences in this research. Nothing you wrote addresses the institutionalized racism of the system documented in this research.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: Bumping research!
Quoting Bookwormy: https://eji.org/news/sentencing-commission-finds-black-men-receive-longer-sentences I'll stop here, since it clearly states in the first sentence who found this!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

So there are not poor white people who don't get a good defense by a public attorney? And of course, they don't have orginizations like the NAACP in certain situations to help them. You can't put such groups like the NAACP together for white people, because putting together a group base on the white race would be called racist. And the media is never outraged and livid if something unfair/unjust happens in a criminal case against a white person the way they are for a black person.

Quoting Bookwormy: No it isn't car by case. Research has proven that institutional racism exists in the justice system. With everything being equal blacks almost always get harsher sentences than whites for the same exact crimes.
Quoting Velisity:

This is wrong. 

Money is what gets people out of jail, not the color of their skin. There are racist judges but that is on a case by case type deal. A white guy that robbed a bank is going to get as much time as a black guy that robs a bank, but the difference is if the black guy has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on a lawyer he will get out of jail.. same with the white dude.

Quoting ShaMac: I don't believe anyone is complaining about criminals going to jail. However, the same crime a white man would get a slap on the wrist for tends to cause a black man to get punished to the full extent of the law.
Quoting billsfan1104:

No one fills the prison by the people committing the crimes. 

BUt if you want to talk about the prison cells being full due to petty crimes and so forth, then we can have a discussion.  But no discussions will be had if people are just screaming over each other and always wanting to have the last word and calling each other names.  this shit has to stop

Notice it didn't say those black men weren't actually guilty of the crime? And notice that black on black crime is what makes these urban black communities miserable to live in? And did you do the research on who asked for these longer sentences for black people? It was actually black politicians who pushed harder sentences especially in regards to black crack sentences. 

First of all your research stated was that black men got longer sentences, nothing that proved institutional racism. It didn't say police charge black men with crimes they didn't commit just to lock them up for no reason because their racists. Especially when you have black lawyers and black police officers it would be hard to prove something like that. Here is the research that you were looking for:

https://www.wnyc.org/story/312823-black-leaders-once-championed-strict-drug-laws-they-now-seek-dismantle/

You will have to copy and paste the link because it will not allow me to embed it. Just to prove that I'm not pulling information out of my ass.

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Ok, I play your little game. Tell me where the National Center for Children in Poverty is not a real source? Didn't watch the video or didn't/coudln't keep up with the conversation?

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source. (I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit! It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed. I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! Aww! Feelings hurt?? BTW.... I�m mlldly right wing!! Umm hmm!!�
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me. So who were you? The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �. So not good. THAT is what I object to in your replies. Bye
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting GrayDuck41: Doesn�t DOESN�T
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You want facts as to why there is still racism? Open your eyes
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!! Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl! I�m in my early 60s. And I have been around for eons!!! LOL The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that. But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!! I don�t think you know much about black ppl... period!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: Yes it does! And slavery officially lasted about 250 years!!
Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

What does it matter if it was on youtube if he quoted where his sources were from? What really scares you is that there are lots of black people on youtube disagreeing with you and that you can't dismiss them by calling them racist ad bigoted like with me. That must suck !

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:58 PM

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.

Quoting ShaMac: And you are deflecting as well. Just questions and you avoided answering every single one of them. I didn't answer because they were nonsense and I thought anyone that believed such silly drivel would not be capable of understanding my answers. 1. It's perfectly ok with you if people are forced to go against their religion? I do not believe selling a cake goes against anyone's religion. Like I said before if you want to choose who to sell cakes to don't open the business where the law says you can't. No one is forcing anyone to get gay married. 2. You think that people's sexual identity is more important then other people's religous beliefs? I believe that each person should get to decide what is important to them. You do not get to decide that your beliefs are more important and others must live by them anymore than anyone can force you to live by their beliefs. 3. The democract position now is that the majority now should decide what is right for the religous minority? That is a nonsense question and I've sufficiently answered it in my other answers. 4. So if the vote about gay marriage was brought to US citizens and the majority voted it down, then that would be ok with you?  It's legal. The country decided. You don't get to tell people who to marry. You get to decide who you marry and that is it. Just like the rest of us now sit down and stop putting your nose in other people's business. 5. What is wrong with allowing people to make their decisions for themselves what is most important in their life? I could ask you the same question. You seem to desperatly want to run this place for everyone else and force them to live by your beliefs. What's wrong with leaving them alone? 6. Other people should decide which religous believes the individual population should and should not follow? Adults should not be allowed to decide by themselves? Does this question make sense to you? The individual gets to choose their own religion in USA. No religion is held above the others and no religion gets to dictate policy. We learned this shit in 1st grade. You want to call black people uneducated but you can't grasp this simple concept. 7. Adults should not have their religous freedoms? Are you just repeating yourself? How many different ways can you ask the same question? I don't want to take anyone's religious freedom. You do. Stop projecting. 8. What's wrong with letting the business serve who they want to and the gay people take their business where it's welcome? See #1 9. Why do the democrats get to decide what's right for everybody else. If enough people are upset by a business not serving gay people they won't spend their money there.  See #1 10.Democrats should be able to bully these businesses into closing down by harassing the business owners and anyone who wants to continue with business there? You said yourself that if they are going to be bigots they can be shunned... now you want to complain about It? 11. Why do democrats get to decide what is right for everybody else? They didn't. They decided that evangelical Christians do not get to decide it for anyone. And that makes them sad. If marriage is about procreation then we need a law that annuals marriages after two hears without children.

jpickens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:03 PM
That was lame for you to reply 3 weeks later. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This thread is old as dirt. 😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

So who were you?
So not good.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

By fucked up ignorate behavior you mean having the courage to disagree with you? To disprove what you believe in fact by fact? I just posted another fact that you knew nothing about. Maybe before you delcare yourself an authority on the topic you should do a little more research and not just the research in the facts that support your side. 

jpickens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Black people seem to occupy a lot of headspace for her to reply to shit big mad....3 weeks later.

Quoting SuG4: She seems to actually hold a bit more conversation today, than her usual diatribe against African Americans!! LMBAO!!

Quoting jpickens: I was wondering why this thread was still popping up in my feed and hadn�t died yet.

Omfg...����������� She is a piece of work.

Quoting SuG4: F@@K if I know!!!���
Quoting jpickens: Sug, who the hell is that?

����� omg

Quoting SuG4: Well since the crack epidemic is basically over in the black community, why aren�t you gabbing about the opioid/ heroin/ fentanyl epidemic in your own community?? Hmmm??
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: Bumping research!

Quoting Bookwormy: https://eji.org/news/sentencing-commission-finds-black-men-receive-longer-sentences

I'll stop here, since it clearly states in the first sentence who found this!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

So there are not poor white people who don't get a good defense by a public attorney? And of course, they don't have orginizations like the NAACP in certain situations to help them. You can't put such groups like the NAACP together for white people, because putting together a group base on the white race would be called racist. And the media is never outraged and livid if something unfair/unjust happens in a criminal case against a white person the way they are for a black person.

Quoting Bookwormy: No it isn't car by case. Research has proven that institutional racism exists in the justice system. With everything being equal blacks almost always get harsher sentences than whites for the same exact crimes.

Quoting Velisity:

This is wrong. 

Money is what gets people out of jail, not the color of their skin. There are racist judges but that is on a case by case type deal. A white guy that robbed a bank is going to get as much time as a black guy that robs a bank, but the difference is if the black guy has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on a lawyer he will get out of jail.. same with the white dude.

Quoting ShaMac: I don't believe anyone is complaining about criminals going to jail. However, the same crime a white man would get a slap on the wrist for tends to cause a black man to get punished to the full extent of the law.

Quoting billsfan1104:

No one fills the prison by the people committing the crimes. 

BUt if you want to talk about the prison cells being full due to petty crimes and so forth, then we can have a discussion.  But no discussions will be had if people are just screaming over each other and always wanting to have the last word and calling each other names.  this shit has to stop

Notice it didn't say those black men weren't actually guilty of the crime? And notice that black on black crime is what makes these urban black communities miserable to live in? And did you do the research on who asked for these longer sentences for black people? It was actually black politicians who pushed harder sentences especially in regards to black crack sentences. 

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not watching YouTube videos!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Ok, I play your little game. Tell me where the National Center for Children in Poverty is not a real source? Didn't watch the video or didn't/coudln't keep up with the conversation?

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source.

(I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit!

It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

So who were you?
So not good.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)