Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say it louder for the racists in the back....

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 27, 2017 at 8:01 AM
Replies (611-620):
Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I played your game and looked all over NCCP. I couldn't find that stat. Please provide the exact link when you find it. I'm excited to see their research as well.

Thanks in advance.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Ok, I play your little game. Tell me where the National Center for Children in Poverty is not a real source? Didn't watch the video or didn't/coudln't keep up with the conversation?

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source.

(I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit!

It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed.

I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

No hurt feelings ! Just because you say something dosen't make it true. No hurt feelings. I am keeping of with 10 of you jumping on me at the same time. You know who said the belief of the majority should not be forced on the minority, democrats? To bad poeple don't stand by their own beliefs.

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! Aww! Feelings hurt??

BTW.... I�m mlldly right wing!!
Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Show me where I said one thing in favor of Nazis? Just because I disagree with you that makes me al-right? Back to name calling I guess. Then you are alt left and part of Antifa that beats everybody up who disagrees with them and throws feces filled balloons in peoples faces and thinks that makes them right. Now because I say that about you does it make it true?

Quoting SuG4: This �person� is a Nazi, or an alt-right shit starting liar!!!

Quoting blondekosmic15: Grayduck, says she's a CM veteran, I'm a veteran of CafeMom nearly 11 yrs, not familiar with her.

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me.
So who were you?
The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �.
So not good.
THAT is what I object to in your replies.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I notice that you never called out any of your liberal or democrat cronnies for for name calling. So is there no single standard of decent behavior that we should all be judged by? Some people should be the exception to the rule.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Doesn�t
DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

If disagreeing with a democratic/liberal is the new definition of a racist then I guess there are a lot of racist in the country. It's the arrogance of the dems/libs that it so shocking. Just because you don't seeing yourself that way dosen't mean that the rest of the country dosen't see yourself that way when they went in and voted for Trump. Keep going because we will be enjoying it at election time because again the research shows that most people hate identity politics.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: Man, you don�t even hide it... lol

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Here's another black person who disagrees with you, but keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better about yourself because no one else is.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4459146266001/?#sp=show-clips

Quoting Debmomto2teens: THe fact you keep saying libtard show your ignorance and the rest is just wrong

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't deny that racism exist, however unlike the dems and the libtards I don't pretend (or scapegoat) that racism or white privelege is the cause of massive problems in this country or that the it is the cause of the massive problems facing the black community.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You want facts as to why there is still racism?

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nor is arguing with people who don't think that they have to provide any facts or evidence behind their argument because they are superior moral beings with superior arguments that other's don't have the right to question or judge. When you do question or judge them immediately just start calling you racist or bigoted or ignorant because they have nothing better to say. People like you make the world a worse place. It does a real disservice to the real racist bigoted people who think they are better just because they are white or who will actually harm or kill a person based on the fact that they are not a white person. Yet you take every person who disagrees with you and throw them into the same group. 

Quoting Debmomto2teens: This one truly isn�t worth the energy.

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!!

Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl!

I�m in my early 60s. And I have been around for eons!!! LOL
The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that.

But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!!

I don�t think you know much about black ppl... period!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Why is it with democrats/liberals that when a religous white women has a lot of children that she is nothing mroe then a baby breeder or clown car and come down on their head? Then when a black women has a lot of children on the welfare system when she (nor the baby dady) have a high school education or job training you are not equally offended? Is the public education system not free for black people in the country? Is birth control not available to them as well? Do the white people in the country have control over what goes on in every black person's bedroom? It's only the fault of things that happened over 50 years ago like the civil rights movement or 250 years ago like slavery? Black people don't have any control over their personal choices or their own situation?

Quoting SuG4: Yes it does!

And slavery officially lasted about 250 years!!

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

except slavery didn't last 300 years. 

and 2/3s of our prisons are filled with 'them' today because they broke the law. It has nothing to do with race. 

Thank you very much. 

And point out were something I said was racist btw....74% of black households are run by black mothers who don't have their high school education. That's a fact, actually posted in a youtube video made by a black guy who disagreed with white privelege. Is the black guy who disagrees with the idea of white privelege a racist too because he disagrees with you? What democrats called racists are just people who disagree with their politic jargon. 

What does it matter if it was on youtube if he quoted where his sources were from? What really scares you is that there are lots of black people on youtube disagreeing with you and that you can't dismiss them by calling them racist ad bigoted like with me. That must suck !

jpickens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I’m not the one looking like lame racist. You can do what you want.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting jpickens: That was lame for you to reply 3 weeks later. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This thread is old as dirt. 😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed.

I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

No hurt feelings ! Just because you say something dosen't make it true. No hurt feelings. I am keeping of with 10 of you jumping on me at the same time. You know who said the belief of the majority should not be forced on the minority, democrats? To bad poeple don't stand by their own beliefs.

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Show me where I said one thing in favor of Nazis? Just because I disagree with you that makes me al-right? Back to name calling I guess. Then you are alt left and part of Antifa that beats everybody up who disagrees with them and throws feces filled balloons in peoples faces and thinks that makes them right. Now because I say that about you does it make it true?

Quoting blondekosmic15: Grayduck, says she's a CM veteran, I'm a veteran of CafeMom nearly 11 yrs, not familiar with her.

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me.
So who were you?
The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �.
So not good.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I notice that you never called out any of your liberal or democrat cronnies for for name calling. So is there no single standard of decent behavior that we should all be judged by? Some people should be the exception to the rule.

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

If disagreeing with a democratic/liberal is the new definition of a racist then I guess there are a lot of racist in the country. It's the arrogance of the dems/libs that it so shocking. Just because you don't seeing yourself that way dosen't mean that the rest of the country dosen't see yourself that way when they went in and voted for Trump. Keep going because we will be enjoying it at election time because again the research shows that most people hate identity politics.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Here's another black person who disagrees with you, but keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better about yourself because no one else is.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: THe fact you keep saying libtard show your ignorance and the rest is just wrong

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I don't deny that racism exist, however unlike the dems and the libtards I don't pretend (or scapegoat) that racism or white privelege is the cause of massive problems in this country or that the it is the cause of the massive problems facing the black community.

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Nor is arguing with people who don't think that they have to provide any facts or evidence behind their argument because they are superior moral beings with superior arguments that other's don't have the right to question or judge. When you do question or judge them immediately just start calling you racist or bigoted or ignorant because they have nothing better to say. People like you make the world a worse place. It does a real disservice to the real racist bigoted people who think they are better just because they are white or who will actually harm or kill a person based on the fact that they are not a white person. Yet you take every person who disagrees with you and throw them into the same group. 

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!!

Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl!

The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that.

But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!!

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Why is it with democrats/liberals that when a religous white women has a lot of children that she is nothing mroe then a baby breeder or clown car and come down on their head? Then when a black women has a lot of children on the welfare system when she (nor the baby dady) have a high school education or job training you are not equally offended? Is the public education system not free for black people in the country? Is birth control not available to them as well? Do the white people in the country have control over what goes on in every black person's bedroom? It's only the fault of things that happened over 50 years ago like the civil rights movement or 250 years ago like slavery? Black people don't have any control over their personal choices or their own situation?

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

and 2/3s of our prisons are filled with 'them' today because they broke the law. It has nothing to do with race. 

Thank you very much. 

By fucked up ignorate behavior you mean having the courage to disagree with you? To disprove what you believe in fact by fact? I just posted another fact that you knew nothing about. Maybe before you delcare yourself an authority on the topic you should do a little more research and not just the research in the facts that support your side. 

I reply when I have the time. Your problem with that is what?

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:56 PM

It's there in the video. Video is not a valid form of social media today? There are lawyers and doctors and yoga teacher and regular teachers and physical therapists using youtube but youtube is not valid because you say it's not? Yeah, OK. You just don't want to watch the video because it would upset you to see someone you think you are defending standing up against you. My husband is asleep on the couch next to me. I'm not going to open the video and wake him up because now after all these posts you admit you never watched any of the videos I posted.

Quoting Bookwormy: Have you ever seen me post a video? Never. I use research and sites I can read. Videos are entertainment, that kind of thing. If he has internalized racism, so be it. If he is accurate, so be it. I wouldn't know because I am not interested in some guy rambling on YouTube. I don't ever watch YouTubers. I think that is the most stupid thing in the world by anyone. I haven't found that stat at the site you provided. I looked. Have you?
Quoting Jaysgal426:

What you really mean to say is that you didn't want to see a black guy sharing facts. Facts that disprove your argument and facts that you couldn't dismiss the person who was stating the facts by saying they were a racist.

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not watching YouTube videos!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Ok, I play your little game. Tell me where the National Center for Children in Poverty is not a real source? Didn't watch the video or didn't/coudln't keep up with the conversation?

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source. (I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit! It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed. I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! Aww! Feelings hurt?? BTW.... I�m mlldly right wing!! Umm hmm!!�
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me. So who were you? The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �. So not good. THAT is what I object to in your replies. Bye
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting GrayDuck41: Doesn�t DOESN�T
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You want facts as to why there is still racism? Open your eyes
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!! Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl! I�m in my early 60s. And I have been around for eons!!! LOL The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that. But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!! I don�t think you know much about black ppl... period!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: Yes it does! And slavery officially lasted about 250 years!!
Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

And point out were something I said was racist btw....74% of black households are run by black mothers who don't have their high school education. That's a fact, actually posted in a youtube video made by a black guy who disagreed with white privelege. Is the black guy who disagrees with the idea of white privelege a racist too because he disagrees with you? What democrats called racists are just people who disagree with their politic jargon. 

What does it matter if it was on youtube if he quoted where his sources were from? What really scares you is that there are lots of black people on youtube disagreeing with you and that you can't dismiss them by calling them racist ad bigoted like with me. That must suck !

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:00 AM

I provided the video. Don't be scared. Engage with the exact people you think you are defending as they blow apart you idea of white privelege. It might help you to know the other sides argument for you to debate better. Already posted why I am not opening up the video. The link is on here? Just click on the link. I am not going to provide you with something that has already been provided but you are to lazy to go and look for. I can repost the link again. You don't even have to go to youtube if it confuses you on how to use it. You go back to the old post in here and hit play on the one with the right video. While I was arguing with all of you three to one there were actually a couple of times I had to go back in the posts. So I don't know why you don't think you should have to do the same?

Quoting Bookwormy: I played your game and looked all over NCCP. I couldn't find that stat. Please provide the exact link when you find it. I'm excited to see their research as well. Thanks in advance.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source. (I'm sure people internalize racism unfortunately.)
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You heard it on YouTube so it must be legit! It may or may not be fact but i don't go to YouTube for research, lol!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: You decide today to reply to me after 3 weeks. I didn't jump on you. I didn't know you existed. I haven't called you homophobic, antisemitic, sexist, etc. I called you racist because your behavior here is. You don't like that, change your fucked up ignorant behavior. Doesn't make anything I write invalid to call you out on your shit. I'm just like trump I guess; I call it like I see it.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! Aww! Feelings hurt?? BTW.... I�m mlldly right wing!! Umm hmm!!�
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting GrayDuck41: I�ve never seen your SN before. But you aren�t � new� since you seem to know all about me. So who were you? The word� libtard� is offensive and cruel�I assume you know that part of the word is � retarded �, shortened in combination with � liberals �. So not good. THAT is what I object to in your replies. Bye
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Debmomto2teens: You want facts as to why there is still racism? Open your eyes
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting SuG4: I�m not sure why you think black ppl don�t think that a poor black woman having a bunch of babies on the taxpayers dime is wrong and dumb!! Because frankly, I do! And so do many others. But nobody listens to us anyway. At least NOT mainstream media!! And this has been historically true when it comes to how the media USED to portray black ppl! I�m in my early 60s. And I have been around for eons!!! LOL The voices that many white ppl listen to are those people in their community! I know that all you hear about are the negative stories. I blame the media for that. But ever since social media, the internet, portrayals of black ppl on TV, etc..... there is NO excuse for ppl to believe that all black ppl are the same. Or, for that matter, that we all live the same way!! I don�t think you know much about black ppl... period!
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:07 AM

Oh I'm sorry, it was the National Center for Policy Analysis. So if you want to try and accuse the National Center for Policy Analysis of being racist go right ahead ! I wasn't going to play your game, but then I thought about the joy of proving you wrong again ! And including the video.

Quoting Bookwormy: I played your game and looked all over NCCP. I couldn't find that stat. Please provide the exact link when you find it. I'm excited to see their research as well. Thanks in advance.
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

Jaysgal426
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:09 AM

Here's someone of your own race presenting the facts to you. I'll let him educate you !

Quoting jpickens: No, I’m not the one looking like lame racist. You can do what you want. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting jpickens: That was lame for you to reply 3 weeks later. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This thread is old as dirt. 😂😂😂😂😂
Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

By fucked up ignorate behavior you mean having the courage to disagree with you? To disprove what you believe in fact by fact? I just posted another fact that you knew nothing about. Maybe before you delcare yourself an authority on the topic you should do a little more research and not just the research in the facts that support your side. 

I reply when I have the time. Your problem with that is what?

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:41 AM
The National Center for Policy Analysis has closed, unfortunately. I didn't find that stat. However, pew did lots of research of interest: http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/17/1-the-american-family-today/ This doesn't clearly state that stat. In fact, just over 50% of black children are in single households, so that stat isn't 100% substantiated. But it still is a great study.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Oh I'm sorry, it was the National Center for Policy Analysis. So if you want to try and accuse the National Center for Policy Analysis of being racist go right ahead ! I wasn't going to play your game, but then I thought about the joy of proving you wrong again ! And including the video.

Quoting Bookwormy: I played your game and looked all over NCCP. I couldn't find that stat. Please provide the exact link when you find it. I'm excited to see their research as well.

Thanks in advance.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: I'm not scared, lol. I don't consider YouTube a valued source! Give me a real source.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

So who were you?
So not good.
Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:54 AM
FTR, and you are likely unaware but I'm not, the NCPA was a very conservative think tank, used by the likes of Newt Gingrich. Their education policy promotion was "choice", which is not a positive for the USA.

They were not infallible, and neither is some random black man on YouTube. What's his background? At what university is he tenured? Have you researched his background? Where did he get his education? What's his name & I'll start there... See this is why I don't do YouTube. I don't just trust random folks based on nothing. His race is meaningless.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Bookwormy: I played your game and looked all over NCCP. I couldn't find that stat. Please provide the exact link when you find it. I'm excited to see their research as well.

Thanks in advance.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Umm hmm!!�

Quoting Jaysgal426:

So who were you?

So not good.

Bye

Quoting Jaysgal426:

DOESN�T

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Open your eyes

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Thank you very much. 

SkippyDo
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Great thread and fascinating read!!
ShaMac
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:20 AM
I did. Are you a crazy person? These are your questions. Do you read the responses you get?

I think the only question I asked was how many time you intended to reword the same question and pretend it is a new question. There were like 2 questions made up to look like 11.

I made a joke about you not being too bright and that is why you fixated on pretending so many black women are uneducated. It's not really a joke though, is it.

Quoting Jaysgal426:

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.

Quoting ShaMac: And you are deflecting as well. Just questions and you avoided answering every single one of them.

I didn't answer because they were nonsense and I thought anyone that believed such silly drivel would not be capable of understanding my answers.

1. It's perfectly ok with you if people are forced to go against their religion?
I do not believe selling a cake goes against anyone's religion. Like I said before if you want to choose who to sell cakes to don't open the business where the law says you can't. No one is forcing anyone to get gay married.

2. You think that people's sexual identity is more important then other people's religous beliefs?
I believe that each person should get to decide what is important to them. You do not get to decide that your beliefs are more important and others must live by them anymore than anyone can force you to live by their beliefs.

3. The democract position now is that the majority now should decide what is right for the religous minority?
That is a nonsense question and I've sufficiently answered it in my other answers.

4. So if the vote about gay marriage was brought to US citizens and the majority voted it down, then that would be ok with you? 
It's legal. The country decided. You don't get to tell people who to marry. You get to decide who you marry and that is it. Just like the rest of us now sit down and stop putting your nose in other people's business.

5. What is wrong with allowing people to make their decisions for themselves what is most important in their life?
I could ask you the same question. You seem to desperatly want to run this place for everyone else and force them to live by your beliefs. What's wrong with leaving them alone?

6. Other people should decide which religous believes the individual population should and should not follow? Adults should not be allowed to decide by themselves?
Does this question make sense to you?
The individual gets to choose their own religion in USA. No religion is held above the others and no religion gets to dictate policy. We learned this shit in 1st grade. You want to call black people uneducated but you can't grasp this simple concept.

7. Adults should not have their religous freedoms?
Are you just repeating yourself? How many different ways can you ask the same question? I don't want to take anyone's religious freedom. You do. Stop projecting.

8. What's wrong with letting the business serve who they want to and the gay people take their business where it's welcome?
See #1

9. Why do the democrats get to decide what's right for everybody else. If enough people are upset by a business not serving gay people they won't spend their money there. 
See #1

10.Democrats should be able to bully these businesses into closing down by harassing the business owners and anyone who wants to continue with business there?
You said yourself that if they are going to be bigots they can be shunned... now you want to complain about It?

11. Why do democrats get to decide what is right for everybody else?
They didn't. They decided that evangelical Christians do not get to decide it for anyone. And that makes them sad.

If marriage is about procreation then we need a law that annuals marriages after two hears without children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)