Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday....Are you bingeing right now.....

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:31 PM
  • 112 Replies
.....on ANYTHING?

TV series?

Movies?

Book series?

Food?

Drink?

SPILL...... lol
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:36 PM
No. I wish. Just watching my daughter's game and then going out to eat. I want to sleep though.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Would LOVE to binge on that!! Sleep is underrated! ๐Ÿ˜€

Quoting billsfan1104: No. I wish. Just watching my daughter's game and then going out to eat. I want to sleep though.
billsfan1104
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:42 PM
I live right next to a farm and every once in a while we get mice. For the first time I saw a mouse. I don't sleep well because it ran into my bedroom and I am afraid it will crawl on me.

Quoting SuG4: Would LOVE to binge on that!! Sleep is underrated! ๐Ÿ˜€

Quoting billsfan1104: No. I wish. Just watching my daughter's game and then going out to eat. I want to sleep though.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Oh Noooo!!! I feel your pain!!! Owww!! I'd probably have put down 20 stick-ems down by now!!! LOL

I'm scared of them. They move too fast!

Quoting billsfan1104: I live right next to a farm and every once in a while we get mice. For the first time I saw a mouse. I don't sleep well because it ran into my bedroom and I am afraid it will crawl on me.

billsfan1104
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter was laughing at me.

Quoting SuG4: Oh Noooo!!! I feel your pain!!! Owww!! I'd probably have put down 20 stick-ems down by now!!! LOL

Quoting billsfan1104: I live right next to a farm and every once in a while we get mice. For the first time I saw a mouse. I don't sleep well because it ran into my bedroom and I am afraid it will crawl on me.

stormcris
by Christy on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Binging on Nocturn Falls & Molly Harper books. Should be binging on one of the three series I have recorded but I can multitask listening to audiobooks not so much on tv series.

SuG4
by Firestarter on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:50 PM
LOL!! I take it that she isn't afraid of them?

Quoting billsfan1104: My daughter was laughing at me.

Quoting SuG4: Oh Noooo!!! I feel your pain!!! Owww!! I'd probably have put down 20 stick-ems down by now!!! LOL

billsfan1104
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
She just thought it was funny that I wouldn't put my feet on the floor.

Quoting SuG4: LOL!! I take it that she isn't afraid of them?

Quoting billsfan1104: My daughter was laughing at me.

Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Typing paper and prepping for bake sale tonight.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:58 PM
What did YOU bake dahlin'?

Quoting Pema_Jampa: Typing paper and prepping for bake sale tonight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)