Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trump supporters strike again

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:07 PM
  • 210 Replies

NEWS

Congresswoman Wilson’s Office Overwhelmed By Lynching Threats After Trump’s Repeated Attacks

Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s offices in Washington and Miami have reportedly been inundated with a tidal wave of death threats after the Florida congresswoman called President Trump “insensitive” for reportedly telling Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s wife, Myeshia Johnson, “he knew what he was getting into, but I guess it still hurts.”

Trump fired back at Wilson, calling her “wacky” in a tweet to his 40 million followers on Thursday and accusing her of lying about remarks he made on the phone call after “secretly” listening in to their exchange.

The president’s public attacks on the congresswoman have unleashed a wave of attacks on her, including threats of lynching.

On Friday, Capitol Police were made aware of racially-charged threat from a “Tom Keevers” on Facebook, a local CBS affiliate reported Friday.

Screengrab via ( CBSMIAMI.COM)

Keevers, who is allegedly a former Chicago police officer, wrote on a Facebook: “Need ten good men to help carry out a lynching. Must have own horse and saddle. Rope will be provided.”

According to CBS:

Wilson’s office said Capitol Police coordinated with the police where he lives, possibly Chicago, and went to his house Friday. Homeland Security has joined in on the investigation into the threatening calls that have come into her Miami and D.C. offices.

Staffers said calls got so bad that constituents couldn’t get through. Most of the calls came from out of state and so they were believed not to be her constituents. They added that the calls into the D.C. office were so overwhelming they couldn’t answer the phones fast enough and voicemail kicked in – and even had to turn off the phones for a period of time.

Calls have apparently reached the thousands over this past 72 hours. There are also faxes that have been turned over to investigators. 

by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:10 PM
9 moms liked this
The death threats go both ways. Both sides have forgotten how to use their words. It is pathetic. Both sides need to pull it to-effing-gether. I mean, since when did death threats become okay when you disagree with someone?!
AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Tom Keevers needs to be brought of on charges for threatening someones's life   What  fucking pig, just like the 'man' he worships

AnotherKim
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:14 PM

I will agree with you on that

Quoting Momtoone07: The death threats go both ways. Both sides have forgotten how to use their words. It is pathetic. Both sides need to pull it to-effing-gether. I mean, since when did death threats become okay when you disagree with someone?!

Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I see the klansman and the other basement wild ***** dwellers have been busy.
nb34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Sick bastards. Deplorables.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM
3 moms liked this
Both ways - is this Congresswoman calling random people and making death threats to them?

Quoting Momtoone07: The death threats go both ways. Both sides have forgotten how to use their words. It is pathetic. Both sides need to pull it to-effing-gether. I mean, since when did death threats become okay when you disagree with someone?!
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:27 PM
11 moms liked this
Very fine people.
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:34 PM
No she's not making threats .
People are threatening HER.

Quoting LauraKW: Both ways - is this Congresswoman calling random people and making death threats to them?

earthtone
by Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not surprised. This is what this country has become.
Hottmomma607
by NOLA T. on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Not even shock!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)