Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Korea...what IYO, is going to happen if anything?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:57 PM
  • 44 Replies

With the tensions with North Korea escalating and preparations are being discussed if not made in anticipation of some sort of military action here in the U.S. as well as some other countries, what do you feel is going to occur?

by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeaganP
by Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:19 PM
3 moms liked this
If war should break out it could be the end of the world as we know it
cupcake7734
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
They're (Trump and KJU) going to piss and moan at one another for the rest of Trumps' term. One will threaten action but never do anything. It's how we both have acted since the cease fire.
HoneyedMacabre
by Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I think this is the likely scenario.  

Quoting cupcake7734: They're (Trump and KJU) going to piss and moan at one another for the rest of Trumps' term. One will threaten action but never do anything. It's how we both have acted since the cease fire.

cupcake7734
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this
They're both idiots. But even they most likely recognize what would happen if one of them hit that button. We would all pay.

Quoting HoneyedMacabre:

I think this is the likely scenario.  

Quoting cupcake7734: They're (Trump and KJU) going to piss and moan at one another for the rest of Trumps' term. One will threaten action but never do anything. It's how we both have acted since the cease fire.

cynnie22
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:38 PM
5 moms liked this

As Trump popularity plummets he will start a war to help his ego.  A war will make voters crave a big man with even bigger hands.  Gross.  But yep, Trump will start a war to feed his ego.  I just hope and pray the American voters don't fall for it.  But considering they have fallen for everything else Trump has fed them I have little hope.

Vote Blue and Save the Union!

coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think both sides will continue to throw insults at each other. Only one side will be able to take it for so long before doing something. Both men have massive egos that would need to be the aggressor, not the recipient. I hope cooler heads can prevail and keep peace because if not, it won't be good.
Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this
With the election in Japan and their Constitution being amended to strengthen their defences, I believe NK will up the rhetoric and missile testing.

Japan is taking a stand, and NK will not like that. The US as Japan's ally will be a part of that rhetoric, no matter if Trump opens his mouth or not.
PPCLC
by Lisa on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:17 PM

Some really interesting perspectives! :)

Myself, I wonder if we've reached the end of the diplomatic line with this man? There are stories now circulating that China has had enough as well, and is ready to go.

Apparently there was a letter from North Korea sent out to different countries, including Australia, suggesting that any type of agreement with or following suit of the United States could end up seeing North Korea coming after them.

They have new, horrific "toys" and they want to be the loudest kid on the playground. :(

I don't believe President Trump is ready to jump into a war with North Korea but he's also not willing to back off from one, either. 

I do think both he and Kim Jong-un need to back-off from the rhetoric quite a bit. They're like two little kid's trying to get the last word.

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing.

PPCLC
by Lisa on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:57 PM

Thank you for the feature, admins! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)