Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will this man die? Edit

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:21 PM
  • 196 Replies

Ding dong the witch is dead!

TMZ: Charles Manson near death, hospitalized in Bakersfield

Charles Manson is seen in an August 2017 mugshot from the California Department of Corrections via MGN.

Mass murderer and cult leader Charles Manson is hospitalized in Bakersfield, according to TMZ.

Eyewitness News has spoken with a CDCR officer who guards Charles Manson at Corcoran State Prison confirms suspicions his health is dwindling fast.

After calling local hospitals there has been no independent confirmation of which hospital he is in, but, if he's in Bakersfield, it appears he's at Mercy Downtown.

There are only two Bakersfield hospitals that have locked facilities. Those are Adventist Health and Mercy Downtown. An official with Adventist Health said Manson is not there. Meanwhile, Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation staffers can be seen Wednesday outside Mercy Downtown.

TMZ doesn't name a hospital in its report.

TMZ reports a source as saying Manson, 83, looks to be near death.

"It's just a matter of time," TMZ quotes a source, which it doesn't name.

Manson was also reportedly hospitalized in Bakersfield in January before being returned to California State Prison, Corcoran.

Terry Thornton with the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation wouldn't confirm Wednesday that Manson was in Bakersfield, citing medical privacy laws. Prisons officials also wouldn't give confirmation back in January.

by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrayDuck41
by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:24 PM
3 moms liked this
It sounds like he's at death's door.
I don't think anyone will cry about it.
handy0318
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not going to, that's for sure.

Quoting GrayDuck41: It sounds like he's at death's door. I don't think anyone will cry about it.

bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:40 PM
5 moms liked this

not soon enough

MysticLove
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM

I really thought he was going to kick it in January when he was here... but nope. Back to prison he went.

Quoting bluefirewolf:

not soon enough

bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 10:45 PM

yeah - I know one fo the family was up for parole recently and was denied

Quoting MysticLove:

I really thought he was going to kick it in January when he was here... but nope. Back to prison he went.

Quoting bluefirewolf:

not soon enough

Marie207
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 1:05 AM

Mass murderer?  I thought he never even went to the scenes of the killings.  I thought the girls and Tex killed Sharon Tate, and Abagail Folger, and Sharon's ex boyfriend , that she had spending the night in her husbands house.  Yeah, right.  So sad, and convenient for the husband to be completely out of the country when the killings took place, while Sharon's ex was spending the night. It took the city of Los Angeles and their police department months and months to find Manson at his ranch and pin this on him and his followers, whom all were religious weirdos, not murderers.  I know they admitted to this, the girls that is, but they were very mentally unstable, but the police took their word. Right.  Sharon had only been married to Roman Polanski for a year.  She was also pregnant.

ILive4This
by Robin on Nov. 16, 2017 at 1:30 AM
2 moms liked this
He didn't murder Tate, Folger, Sebring, Frykowski or Steve Parent. He didn't murder the LaBianca's either. I think he was mostly a coward. They think he was possibly responsible for a murder on the Spahn ranch. The rest of what you wrote is cray. Polanski was provably out of the country. What would have been his motive? Also, Atkins, krenwinkle and Watson left their blood on the scene, as well as admitting to the crime.

Quoting Marie207:

Mass murderer?  I thought he never even went to the scenes of the killings.  I thought the girls and Tex killed Sharon Tate, and Abagail Folger, and Sharon's ex boyfriend , that she had spending the night in her husbands house.  Yeah, right.  So sad, and convenient for the husband to be completely out of the country when the killings took place, while Sharon's ex was spending the night. It took the city of Los Angeles and their police department months and months to find Manson at his ranch and pin this on him and his followers, whom all were religious weirdos, not murderers.  I know they admitted to this, the girls that is, but they were very mentally unstable, but the police took their word. Right.  Sharon had only been married to Roman Polanski for a year.  She was also pregnant.

Marie207
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 2:38 AM

Yes, left their blood on the scene like the Los Angels Police Department has always said about a whole lot of unsolved crime to make them become solved crimes.  I do think they admitted to the murders because they were insane.  The detectives may have told them this is a movie say you did this and you will become famous.  Did you know that the Spann Ranch where Manson and his family lived was like 45 minutes from 10050 Cielo Drive, Benedict Canyon.  I always though Roman had his wife of one year, killed because she had other men at his home while he was out of the country,  I also know Roman directed and wrote the sick movie Rosemary's Baby, a movie where the lady's baby was taken by weirdos, as soon as born.  I also know that Helter Skelter, a song by the Beatles meant a race war between the black race and the white race in Los Angeles, so what would killing all white people have to do with Manson starting Helter Skeltor.  If you watch tv today, a whole lot of Hollywood, Beverly Hill and all the glamour of the movies, stars, and artistis, haave a whole lot of shit involved with them.  Everything from drug using stars, to rape, molestation, and murder.  Phil Spector murder a woman for not giving his ass sex.  I think the LaBanca;s were just killed so it woul look to be a neighborhood killing vs. just Roman's house.  I could be wrong as two left shoes, but I have never believed that Charles Manson and his hores, cause that is exactly what they were, did this.  Los Angeles police and courts system did not just become corrupt when they had a tape of Rodney King getting his ass beat by them, but found the assulters not guilty, at first, they have been corrupt.  I believe Romans ass was covered, being out of the country, like O. J. lol, and the police went after anyone else they could find.  The ccase was unsolved for months and months, til they found a weird group.

Quoting ILive4This: He didn't murder Tate, Folger, Sebring, Frykowski or Steve Parent. He didn't murder the LaBianca's either. I think he was mostly a coward. They think he was possibly responsible for a murder on the Spahn ranch. The rest of what you wrote is cray. Polanski was provably out of the country. What would have been his motive? Also, Atkins, krenwinkle and Watson left their blood on the scene, as well as admitting to the crime.
Quoting Marie207:

SuG4
by Firestarter on Nov. 16, 2017 at 5:51 AM
7 moms liked this
Now THAT is one crazy conspiracy theory!!!!

Quoting Marie207:

Yes, left their blood on the scene like the Los Angels Police Department has always said about a whole lot of unsolved crime to make them become solved crimes.  I do think they admitted to the murders because they were insane.  The detectives may have told them this is a movie say you did this and you will become famous.  Did you know that the Spann Ranch where Manson and his family lived was like 45 minutes from 10050 Cielo Drive, Benedict Canyon.  I always though Roman had his wife of one year, killed because she had other men at his home while he was out of the country,  I also know Roman directed and wrote the sick movie Rosemary's Baby, a movie where the lady's baby was taken by weirdos, as soon as born.  I also know that Helter Skelter, a song by the Beatles meant a race war between the black race and the white race in Los Angeles, so what would killing all white people have to do with Manson starting Helter Skeltor.  If you watch tv today, a whole lot of Hollywood, Beverly Hill and all the glamour of the movies, stars, and artistis, haave a whole lot of shit involved with them.  Everything from drug using stars, to rape, molestation, and murder.  Phil Spector murder a woman for not giving his ass sex.  I think the LaBanca;s were just killed so it woul look to be a neighborhood killing vs. just Roman's house.  I could be wrong as two left shoes, but I have never believed that Charles Manson and his hores, cause that is exactly what they were, did this.  Los Angeles police and courts system did not just become corrupt when they had a tape of Rodney King getting his ass beat by them, but found the assulters not guilty, at first, they have been corrupt.  I believe Romans ass was covered, being out of the country, like O. J. lol, and the police went after anyone else they could find.  The ccase was unsolved for months and months, til they found a weird group.

Quoting ILive4This: He didn't murder Tate, Folger, Sebring, Frykowski or Steve Parent. He didn't murder the LaBianca's either. I think he was mostly a coward. They think he was possibly responsible for a murder on the Spahn ranch. The rest of what you wrote is cray. Polanski was provably out of the country. What would have been his motive? Also, Atkins, krenwinkle and Watson left their blood on the scene, as well as admitting to the crime.

Quoting Marie207:

mel4him
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure death is upon him. My prayer for him is that he repents and accepts Christ into his life beforehand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)