Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump Homeland Security official: ‘Lazy’ black people turn cities to ‘slums’ through ‘drug use and promiscuity’

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  • 115 Replies

Trump Homeland Security official: ‘Lazy’ black people turn cities to ‘slums’ through ‘drug use and promiscuity’

The director of community outreach in President Donald Trump’s Department of Homeland Security once said that cities become “slums” because black residents are afflicted by “laziness, drug use and promiscuity,” reported CNN’s K-File on Thursday.

Rev. Jamie Johnson — who was appointed to his position by then-Homeland Security Director John Kelly — also has said that the Muslim faith’s only contributions to the world have been “oil and dead bodies.”

Johnson directs the Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships at Homeland Security. In recent years, he has been a frequent guest on Christian radio shows where he held forth at length about the inferiority of black people, the pecuniary talents of Jewish people and the threats people of other faiths pose to U.S. Christians.

“I think one of the reasons why is because Jewish people from their coming to America in great waves in the early part of the 1800’s immediately rolled up their sleeves and began to work so hard and applied themselves to education and other means of improvement and other means of climbing the, I hate this phrase, but the social ladder if you will,” Johnson said in a radio interview in 2008. “And they have done exceptionally well for themselves. For only representing about 1.4% of America’s population, they make up 12% of America’s millionaires. Why? Because they work.”

“And it’s an indictment of America’s black community that has turned America’s major cities into slums because of laziness, drug use and sexual promiscuity,” he added.

In 2011, he said, “Jews do not want to cut our heads off, Muslims want to cut our heads off. Jews who believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are our friends, they will always be our friends, and the best supporter of the Jewish believer is the Christian who understands that Jesus was a Jew.”

“I agree with (conservative political commentator) Dinesh D’Souza, your friend and mine, who says all that Islam has ever given us is oil and dead bodies over the last millennia and a half,” Johnson said. “It is not a religion of peace.”

Listen to audio of Johnson, embedded below via CNN’s K-File:

https://soundcloud.com/user-429524614/jamie-johnson-in-2008-on-african-americans

https://soundcloud.com/user-488995707/johnson-on-radical-islam

https://soundcloud.com/user-488995707/johnson-oil-and-dead-bodies

https://soundcloud.com/user-357730740/jamie-johnson-muslims-want-to-cut-our-heads-off

https://soundcloud.com/user-488995707/johnson-on-bush-and-islam

by on Nov. 16, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 16, 2017 at 5:48 PM
8 moms liked this
But institutionalized racism is a thing of the past, amirite?
WilyMommy
by Missbod on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:22 PM
5 moms liked this

More digging into the past to demonize Trump. Y A W N

WilyMommy
by Missbod on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:24 PM
4 moms liked this

This strangely reminds of the time Hillary Clinton called black people “super predators” who need to be “brought to heel”...

Oh, but I’m sure you posted this bit of information during the election season, right? It’s only fair to reveal ALL the racists, including that lying bitch.

MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:25 PM
9 moms liked this
I'm glad that you are able to yawn at the fact that this guy is in charge, meanwhile you cried and whined the other day when I shared my experience of white people saying racist shit to me.

Quoting WilyMommy:

MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:26 PM
7 moms liked this
That was posted regularly and discussed by the racists in this group who only condemn racism when it's committed by people they don't like. Kind of like you.

Quoting WilyMommy:

This strangely reminds of the time Hillary Clinton called black people “super predators” who need to be “brought to heel”...

Oh, but I’m sure you posted this bit of information during the election season, right? It’s only fair to reveal ALL the racists, including that lying bitch.

francee89
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:36 PM
6 moms liked this
If he didn’t want to be demonized for his terrible nominees, shouldn’t Trump have bothered to do some digging into their pasts before putting them forward as part of his administration?

Quoting WilyMommy:

Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Now now he told us we would surround himself with the best and the brightest.

Quoting francee89: If he didn’t want to be demonized for his terrible nominees, shouldn’t Trump have bothered to do some digging into their pasts before putting them forward as part of his administration?
Quoting WilyMommy:

WilyMommy
by Missbod on Nov. 16, 2017 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL cry and whine? You’re delirious if that’s what you believe. You do not have the power, nor the smarts to make me cry. You only respond to me when it’s to argue (and I’ve tried to lighten the mood bt us) and whenever I’ve made a fair point in the past during a debate with you, you immediately ended the conversation. We can’t be wrong every now and then, can we? How awful it’d be to actually learn something instead of playing dumb and twisting the argument into something it never was. What this all comes down to is you’re a HUGE waste of my time and I don’t care what you think. BYE

Quoting MissAndree: I'm glad that you are able to yawn at the fact that this guy is in charge, meanwhile you cried and whined the other day when I shared my experience of white people saying racist shit to me.
Quoting WilyMommy:

MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 16, 2017 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Jesus Christ.

Quoting WilyMommy:

LOL cry and whine? You’re delirious if that’s what you believe. You do not have the power, nor the smarts to make me cry. You only respond to me when it’s to argue (and I’ve tried to lighten the mood bt us) and whenever I’ve made a fair point in the past during a debate with you, you immediately ended the conversation. We can’t be wrong every now and then, can we? How awful it’d be to actually learn something instead of playing dumb and twisting the argument into something it never was. What this all comes down to is you’re a HUGE waste of my time and I don’t care what you think. BYE

Quoting MissAndree: I'm glad that you are able to yawn at the fact that this guy is in charge, meanwhile you cried and whined the other day when I shared my experience of white people saying racist shit to me.

Quoting WilyMommy:

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Nov. 16, 2017 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Only the best for his trumpsters

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Now now he told us we would surround himself with the best and the brightest.

Quoting francee89: If he didn’t want to be demonized for his terrible nominees, shouldn’t Trump have bothered to do some digging into their pasts before putting them forward as part of his administration?

Quoting WilyMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)