Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't get it ?!?!?!?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Sif
  • 63 Replies
11 moms liked this

Why is there so much argument when it comes to Republicans and Democrats when the subject is whether or not fucking / molesting children is acceptable??? Then we bitch back and forth at each other with this new tag line "whataboutism" ?? Why would we need to compare them??

Whoever did it is wrong, and we need a trial. Whether it's Roy Moore, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, or any other leprechaun inbetween... Try them all...

by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:57 PM
5 moms liked this
You won't get any argument from me. My response is the same, no matter what letter is behind the name. Sexual predators and harrassers can get the fuck out. Period.
bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM

yup, exactly....  did you read my post about moore and that 4 yr old  raped by the 17 year old - his version of the law?  There are folks posting yes, what he did was lawful (moore on his law view).  There were I think 6 or 7 judges that voted the other way.  It had to do with physical harm/coercion, etc.

PPCLC
by Lisa on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Yeah...the "whataboutism" thing is growing stale very quickly.

It's a matter of a country so divided by major political party support and ties that it's not necessarily about the subject itself but more about our side is better than your side and we're better than you.

There should be NO comparisons made when it comes to children and the horrible stories we're reading about the abuses and assaults against them.

It's not about political parties. It's about heinous acts and no matter who it is that is proven to be guilty, lock their sorry asses up.

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bluefirewolf:

yup, exactly....  did you read my post about moore and that 4 yr old  raped by the 17 year old - his version of the law?  There are folks posting yes, what he did was lawful (moore on his law view).  There were I think 6 or 7 judges that voted the other way.  It had to do with physical harm/coercion, etc.

I missed it, I'll go look. That's atrocious.

billsfan1104
by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

but yet, you made an entire post about Franken and "additional photos of the USO" tour, basically calling the accuser a liar and not a victim.  And then you posted another thread where the so-called photographer said she posed for the picture with Franken and is was reported as false by Snopes. 

Moore should step down and not run anymore.  Franken should step down. 

Quoting bluefirewolf:

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

THEY SHOULD ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Go on trial. Including Trump and Clinton.

Quoting billsfan1104:

but yet, you made an entire post about Franken and "additional photos of the USO" tour, basically calling the accuser a liar and not a victim.  And then you posted another thread where the so-called photographer said she posed for the picture with Franken and is was reported as false by Snopes. 

Quoting bluefirewolf:

bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:14 PM

I don't see what issue you have with the snopes thing.  But if franken should, the president should as well

Quoting billsfan1104:

Quoting bluefirewolf:

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this
It's because for some reason politics became a zero-sum game, so if you're losing then I'm winning. As if there aren't enough assholes to go around.
DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Kind of like Hillary getting the child rapist off?

Quoting bluefirewolf:

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:25 PM

What the hell????

Why do we need to compare sexual assaults??

Quoting DSamuels: Kind of like Hillary getting the child rapist off?
Quoting bluefirewolf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)