Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jeff Sessions is Coming For Planned Parenthood – And He’s Talking About Jail Time

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:12 AM
  • 43 Replies
3 moms liked this

While testifying Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed that Planned Parenthood could potentially face criminal charges if allegations it traffics unborn baby parts are verified to be true.

He made the admission after being asked by Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ark., about the FBI’s recent requests for “several thousand pages of testimony and findings the Senate has gathered through their investigation of Planned Parenthood,” as reported by LifeNews.

“Generally speaking, are findings made by any Senate investigation, any subsequent referral, sufficient evidence for the Justice Department to bring charges upon any party guilty of violating federal law?” he asked.

“It depends on the substance of those congressional findings, but they certainly can provide a basis for starting an investigation,” Sessions replied. “Verifying the findings of the Congress could provide a basis for charges.”

According to The Hill, the FBI issued the request for the committee’s findings after having had Planned Parenthood referred to it in December by the committee’s chairman, Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

“Grassley said at the time that his committee had uncovered enough evidence in its final investigative report to show abortion providers had transferred tissue and body parts from aborted fetuses to firms for use in research by charging dollar amounts above their actual costs,” The Hill noted.

The evidence unearthed by Grassley included undercover videos recorded in 2015 by the pro-life Center for Medical Progress that showed officials from Planned Parenthood discussing the sale of fetal issue.

Founded four years ago by pro-life activist David Daleiden, the center has sought to expose Planned Parenthood’s alleged crimes. In the undercover video below, Daleiden can be seen discussing the logistics of buying and selling aborted fetal tissue with Planned Parenthood senior director of medical services Dr. Deborah Nucatola.

“These accusations are baseless, and a part of a widely discredited attempt to end access to reproductive health care at Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood has never, and would never, profit while facilitating its patients’ choice to donate fetal tissue for use in important medical research,” said Dana Singiser, the organization’s vice president of government affairs.

The evidence against Planned Parenthood includes a Senate report showing that after it sold an aborted fetus for $60, the firm which purchased it resold the fetus’ parts for exorbitant rates including $325 for the brain and $650 for the eyes.

“The companies involved in transferring fetal tissue have been free to receive substantial payment with impunity, relying on an expansive interpretation of the exception to the ban on buying and selling fetal tissue,” the report said.

by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PPCLC
by Lisa on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought Daleiden was found to be a scam artist about a year or so ago and that the alleged PP employees were actually a part of HIS crew, and everything (the supposed interviews) had been staged?

I would have to find the stories online that I read about this, though.

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Good.
Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Lol he's looking at jail time...

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

I thought Daleiden was found to be a scam artist about a year or so ago and that the alleged PP employees were actually a part of HIS crew, and everything (the supposed interviews) had been staged?

PPCLC
by Lisa on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:52 AM

He has been accused of using actors to portray either PP workers or "customers" for those fetal body parts.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/15/the-shady-anti-choice-actors-behind-the-decepti/204431

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, however.

Quoting Billiejeens:

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:54 AM
4 moms liked this

Once you see "media Matters" you can simply move on

it is fiction

Quoting PPCLC:

He has been accused of using actors to portray either PP workers or "customers" for those fetal body parts.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/15/the-shady-anti-choice-actors-behind-the-decepti/204431

Quoting Billiejeens:

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

PPCLC
by Lisa on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:59 AM

There are a lot of sites that can be considered "fiction," BJ, in this day and age of MSM.

This is the site I found but there were accusations made against the man and his group a few years ago that other news sites reported.

The point is, there has yet to be any proof that Daleiden did not use actors and/or that PP sells fetal body parts.

Daleiden is being heralded as the "millenial who's taking down Planned Parenthood" but when you have a sketchy past as Daleiden does to begin with, the credibility of your claims cannot be 100% believed.

Quoting Billiejeens:

it is fiction

Quoting PPCLC:

Quoting Billiejeens:

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

No there is no proof that he did use actors and indisputable proof that they sold baby body parts

That ship sailed - you may not care  - but  there is no questioning involved.

Media Matters is not just any fake news site - IT WAS BIRTHED SIMPLY TO PROMOTE THE CLINTONS AND DEFLECT TRUTHS AWAY FROM THEM. - That is their purpose their life.

Quoting PPCLC:

There are a lot of sites that can be considered "fiction," BJ, in this day and age of MSM.

This is the site I found but there were accusations made against the man and his group a few years ago that other news sites reported.

The point is, there has yet to be any proof that Daleiden did not use actors and/or that PP sells fetal body parts.

Daleiden is being heralded as the "millenial who's taking down Planned Parenthood" but when you have a sketchy past as Daleiden does to begin with, the credibility of your claims cannot be 100% believed.

Quoting Billiejeens:

it is fiction

Quoting PPCLC:

Quoting Billiejeens:

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

PPCLC
by Lisa on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

You mean as opposed to the news sites that were BIRTHED SIMPLY TO PROMOTE TRUMP AND ALL THINGS GOP TO DEFLECT TRUTHS AWAY FROM THEM?

Truth is, BJ, the MSM works both ways. 

No, the ship has not sailed. It is a matter of perspective, however, whether or not Daleiden and crew staged those videos to support and further their own agenda.

Quoting Billiejeens:

No there is no proof that he did use actors and indisputable proof that they sold baby body parts

That ship sailed - you may not care  - but  there is no questioning involved.

Media Matters is not just any fake news site - IT WAS BIRTHED SIMPLY TO PROMOTE THE CLINTONS AND DEFLECT TRUTHS AWAY FROM THEM. - That is their purpose their life.

Quoting PPCLC:

Quoting Billiejeens:

it is fiction

Quoting PPCLC:

Quoting Billiejeens:

No - none of that

Quoting PPCLC:

nb34
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM
4 moms liked this

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Lol he's looking at jail time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)