Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM
  • 83 Replies
3 moms liked this

[EDITED TO ADD : Don't bother to reply any further to this post]

The previous post was deleted by CafeMom because it got a bit too personal.    So let's try to avoid accusing any named CafeMom members of being 'Rat Pack' members, this time, and avoid discussing CafeMom policy...

Ok, take 2...

Evstafiev-ratko-mladic-1993-w.jpg

Ratko Mladić was the general in charge of the Serbian army, between 1992 and 1995.

He was in charge when a lot of Muslims were killed, which is the solution that many posters on CafeMom have claimed that they support.

I would like people, when they hear such cries, perhaps dressed up in pretty words, to remember that when you put troops on the ground, their ears fueled with rhetoric about 'defending their homeland against the cancer that is Islamic Sharia', actions like those that happened under Mladić become inevitable.

by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this
You did it. You called her out from the beginning. It deserved to be deleted. You violated TOS.
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm not arguing against their decision.    I'm trying to post a new version that won't be deleted.

Please help by not bring up specific people.

Thank you.

Quoting billsfan1104: It deserved to be deleted.

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting billsfan1104: You did it. You called her out from the beginning. It deserved to be deleted. You violated TOS.

You call people out all day, and even go as far as to bitch at me for not calling other people out more often...

Why is it ok for you, but not for her?

billsfan1104
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this
She made a post that specifically called out another member with the intent to bully that member. Which became a witch hunt against BJ. That was the intent of the thread.
Another member posted several screenshots she has saved from years ago.
That is a call out thread. Which is against TOS.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Quoting billsfan1104: You did it. You called her out from the beginning. It deserved to be deleted. You violated TOS.

You call people out all day, and even go as far as to bitch at me for not calling other people out more often...

MissAndree
by Ronita on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:49 PM
5 moms liked this
Your sometimes friend, when she's not publicly throwing you under the bus, did the exact same thing. Made a call out post. You are such a hypocrite.

Quoting billsfan1104: She made a post that specifically called out another member with the intent to bully that member. Which became a witch hunt against BJ. That was the intent of the thread.
Another member posted several screenshots she has saved from years ago.
That is a call out thread. Which is against TOS.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh, I see. You think that because you do it in the post, instead of creating the post about it, that's ok.

Quoting billsfan1104: She made a post that specifically called out another member with the intent to bully that member. Which became a witch hunt against BJ. That was the intent of the thread. Another member posted several screenshots she has saved from years ago. That is a call out thread. Which is against TOS.
Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:51 PM
Clair, you're not going to get far.
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting billsfan1104: Which became a witch hunt against {name deleted}

Please could everybody stop mentioning posters from the previous thread by name.

Thank you.

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I'm done. I won't try to hijack the post anymore than I already have.

I'm going to go to bed. 

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I'm sorry. I'm done. I won't try to hijack the post anymore than I already have.

I'm going to go to bed. 

Too late, I think.

And this is too important a topic to get buried.

I think I'll repost it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)