Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ivana Trump and her marriage to Donald

Posted by   + Show Post
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-rape-allegations-wife-ivana-marriage-interview-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html?amp

He cheated on her. He attacked her . She accused him of rape . Then she had to retract her statement.
What a guy. 🙄
by on Dec. 5, 2017 at 8:38 AM
Replies (141-145):
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:32 PM
Oh my...

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting readyforhim: And you don't know the truth.

Check the pictures of their home and you will see where Barron slept. There hasn't been a moment when Melania and Trump appear like a happy couple, esp when they arrived for trumps inauguration.

I hope they are paying you for such devotion.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting readyforhim: This post was about their marriage but...

It was as fake as his current marriage. Living with him must have been hell.

Ivana had nannies just like Melania does, they raised Barron on another floor with live in nannies while they all lived at Trump tower.

Now Melania is pretending to be a mom because she doesn't have a marriage or a job. Ivana was not a workaholic, she had a high level title at best.

The hardest thing Ivana had to do was smile, pretending they were happily married...esp after Marla was sleeping with Donny.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting readyforhim: She was alone in this marriage, it was prob hell.

Yes, it must have been hell having housekeepers, nannies, cooks, butlers, and chauffeurs -- and a career of her own -- and no money worries.

It's not as IF Ivana was stuck in the house with kids all day with no help, and nothing else (besides being a mother) to fullfil her. Certainly, her relationship with her husband was important, but Ivana was just as much of a workaholic as Trump. 

Ivana wants to take all the credit for raising their children -- and I'm sure that she did oversee things -- but these children (unlike Barron) were for the most part were raised by nannies (according to Ivanka). However, I'm sure that they did learn how to be hard-working, responsible, determined and successful from the example that both of their parents set for them.

There is nothing "fake" about either marriage. However, I do feel that Trump is more compatible with Melania than Ivana.

Melania stated: "When you have love and respect and the best time together it feels fantastic. It’s really something special. Sometimes they say love is hard to find. When you meet the right person everything seems fantastic. We work very hard, both of us. It’s a lot of responsibility for a woman to be married to a man like my husband. I need to be quick, smart and intelligent. My life is very normal­­––for me. Maybe for some people they would not think that. But for me it is. I know my husband. We have a great relationship. We are both very independent. We know what our roles are and we are happy with them. I think the mistake some people make is they try to change the man they love after they get married. You cannot change a person. You accept the person. He loves business––he breathes business. I love that about him, I love that. Doesn’t bother me. I am very independent. It is important to understand each other. If you need to change someone it will never work. You will try your whole life and never succeed."  - end quote 

Melania also stated: "While they have a household staff, she does not have a nanny for Barron, 9. “My husband is traveling all the time,” Melania says. “Barron needs somebody as a parent, so I am with him all the time.” She added they make sure there is time for father-son bonding. “They go alone for dinner, one-on-one,” she says, and they both enjoy golf." - end quotes 

However, I'm sure that there was someone to keep a watchful eye on Barron at times, just as the Obama girls were watched over by their grandmother, but Barron was not rasied my nannies as Trumps older children were; Ivanka said that she and her siblings were raised by the nannies. 

Melania pretending to be a mother? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Melania was a SAHM until Barron started school. She stayed in New York with Barron so that he could finish the school year before they moved to DC. She has always put her son first.

Melania stated: "I am a full time mom; that is my first job. The most important job ever. I started my business when he started school. When he is in school I do my meetings, my sketches, and everything else. I cook him breakfast. Bring him to school. Pick him up. Prepare his lunch. I spend the afternoon with him. Sometimes I have obligations, but I also think children need to see a parent do what her passion is. It is a good example for a child. So the child can find passion as well and follow that passion in the future." - end quote

Ivana worked during her preganacies, and she was never a SAHM. She has no use for women who do not work.

"Ivana Trump the Czechoslovakian-born former model, who claimed she isn't political, also reacted to Donald's controversial remarks about immigration. "I’m an immigrant,” Ivana noted to the paper. “I have nothing against Mexicans, but if they [come] here — like this 19-year-old, she’s pregnant, she crossed over a wall that’s this high. She gives the birth in American hospital, which is for free. The child becomes American automatically. She brings the whole family, she doesn’t pay the taxes, she doesn’t have a job, she gets the housing, she gets the food stamps. Who’s paying? You and me … He gave me the chance. I came [to America] and I was a poor person. I had a sense of style so he put me in charge of interior design of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. I was seven months pregnant and going up the steps, making sure everything was on the schedule.” -end quote

Now you know the truth.

I don't know the truth ... but YOU do?!! LOL

So what, if Barron had his own floor? Many parents have a first floor master bedroom, and the children have a second floor bedroom and playroom. It may not be as elaborate, but it's the same difference.  

You're saying that the there has not been a moment when the Trumps "appear like a happy as a couple" is ludicrous.

Are you being paid to lie and bash the Trumps? Or are you delighted to do it for free? 

readyforhim
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You spin things just like him, wow, hope he knows his #1 fan is on the site.

I was very clear, Barron lived on another floor with his nannies, do not compare that to 2 story homes where families live.

You forgot the pics of her being left in the car when he ran out or making faces when he turned around on inauguration day.

She mostly pulled away when they were dancing. And couples kiss on the lips and hold hands, these pics look like he is kissing the air. They look lovely, lol.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Check the pictures of their home and you will see where Barron slept. There hasn't been a moment when Melania and Trump appear like a happy couple, esp when they arrived for trumps inauguration.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Ivana had nannies just like Melania does, they raised Barron on another floor with live in nannies while they all lived at Trump tower.

Now Melania is pretending to be a mom because she doesn't have a marriage or a job. Ivana was not a workaholic, she had a high level title at best.

The hardest thing Ivana had to do was smile, pretending they were happily married...esp after Marla was sleeping with Donny.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Yes, it must have been hell having housekeepers, nannies, cooks, butlers, and chauffeurs -- and a career of her own -- and no money worries.

It's not as IF Ivana was stuck in the house with kids all day with no help, and nothing else (besides being a mother) to fullfil her. Certainly, her relationship with her husband was important, but Ivana was just as much of a workaholic as Trump. 

Ivana wants to take all the credit for raising their children -- and I'm sure that she did oversee things -- but these children (unlike Barron) were for the most part were raised by nannies (according to Ivanka). However, I'm sure that they did learn how to be hard-working, responsible, determined and successful from the example that both of their parents set for them.

There is nothing "fake" about either marriage. However, I do feel that Trump is more compatible with Melania than Ivana.

Melania stated: "When you have love and respect and the best time together it feels fantastic. It’s really something special. Sometimes they say love is hard to find. When you meet the right person everything seems fantastic. We work very hard, both of us. It’s a lot of responsibility for a woman to be married to a man like my husband. I need to be quick, smart and intelligent. My life is very normal­­––for me. Maybe for some people they would not think that. But for me it is. I know my husband. We have a great relationship. We are both very independent. We know what our roles are and we are happy with them. I think the mistake some people make is they try to change the man they love after they get married. You cannot change a person. You accept the person. He loves business––he breathes business. I love that about him, I love that. Doesn’t bother me. I am very independent. It is important to understand each other. If you need to change someone it will never work. You will try your whole life and never succeed."  - end quote 

Melania also stated: "While they have a household staff, she does not have a nanny for Barron, 9. “My husband is traveling all the time,” Melania says. “Barron needs somebody as a parent, so I am with him all the time.” She added they make sure there is time for father-son bonding. “They go alone for dinner, one-on-one,” she says, and they both enjoy golf." - end quotes 

However, I'm sure that there was someone to keep a watchful eye on Barron at times, just as the Obama girls were watched over by their grandmother, but Barron was not rasied my nannies as Trumps older children were; Ivanka said that she and her siblings were raised by the nannies. 

Melania pretending to be a mother? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Melania was a SAHM until Barron started school. She stayed in New York with Barron so that he could finish the school year before they moved to DC. She has always put her son first.

Melania stated: "I am a full time mom; that is my first job. The most important job ever. I started my business when he started school. When he is in school I do my meetings, my sketches, and everything else. I cook him breakfast. Bring him to school. Pick him up. Prepare his lunch. I spend the afternoon with him. Sometimes I have obligations, but I also think children need to see a parent do what her passion is. It is a good example for a child. So the child can find passion as well and follow that passion in the future." - end quote

Ivana worked during her preganacies, and she was never a SAHM. She has no use for women who do not work.

"Ivana Trump the Czechoslovakian-born former model, who claimed she isn't political, also reacted to Donald's controversial remarks about immigration. "I’m an immigrant,” Ivana noted to the paper. “I have nothing against Mexicans, but if they [come] here — like this 19-year-old, she’s pregnant, she crossed over a wall that’s this high. She gives the birth in American hospital, which is for free. The child becomes American automatically. She brings the whole family, she doesn’t pay the taxes, she doesn’t have a job, she gets the housing, she gets the food stamps. Who’s paying? You and me … He gave me the chance. I came [to America] and I was a poor person. I had a sense of style so he put me in charge of interior design of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. I was seven months pregnant and going up the steps, making sure everything was on the schedule.” -end quote

Now you know the truth.

So what, if Barron had his own floor? Many parents have a first floor master bedroom, and the children have a second floor bedroom and playroom. It may not be as elaborate, but it's the same difference.  

You're saying that the there has not been a moment when the Trumps "appear like a happy as a couple" is ludicrous.

Are you being paid to lie and bash the Trumps? Or are you delighted to do it for free? 

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep
There have been videos of them leaving planes and he just takes off without her, leaving her behind to catch up. And he looked uncomfortable in situations where they have to behave like a happily married couple would.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage/amp

Quoting readyforhim: You spin things just like him, wow, hope he knows his #1 fan is on the site.

I was very clear, Barron lived on another floor with his nannies, do not compare that to 2 story homes where families live.

You forgot the pics of her being left in the car when he ran out or making faces when he turned around on inauguration day.

She mostly pulled away when they were dancing. And couples kiss on the lips and hold hands, these pics look like he is kissing the air. They look lovely, lol.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Melania stated: "When you have love and respect and the best time together it feels fantastic. Itâ��s really something special. Sometimes they say love is hard to find. When you meet the right person everything seems fantastic. We work very hard, both of us. Itâ��s a lot of responsibility for a woman to be married to a man like my husband. I need to be quick, smart and intelligent. My life is very normal­­â��â��for me. Maybe for some people they would not think that. But for me it is. I know my husband. We have a great relationship. We are both very independent. We know what our roles are and we are happy with them. I think the mistake some people make is they try to change the man they love after they get married. You cannot change a person. You accept the person. He loves businessâ��â��he breathes business. I love that about him, I love that. Doesnâ��t bother me. I am very independent. It is important to understand each other. If you need to change someone it will never work. You will try your whole life and never succeed."  - end quote 

Melania also stated: "While they have a household staff, she does not have a nanny for Barron, 9. â��My husband is traveling all the time,â�� Melania says. â��Barron needs somebody as a parent, so I am with him all the time.â�� She added they make sure there is time for father-son bonding. â��They go alone for dinner, one-on-one,â�� she says, and they both enjoy golf." - end quotes 

"Ivana Trump the Czechoslovakian-born former model, who claimed she isn't political, also reacted to Donald's controversial remarks about immigration. "Iâ��m an immigrant,â�� Ivana noted to the paper. â��I have nothing against Mexicans, but if they [come] here â�� like this 19-year-old, sheâ��s pregnant, she crossed over a wall thatâ��s this high. She gives the birth in American hospital, which is for free. The child becomes American automatically. She brings the whole family, she doesnâ��t pay the taxes, she doesnâ��t have a job, she gets the housing, she gets the food stamps. Whoâ��s paying? You and me â�¦ He gave me the chance. I came [to America] and I was a poor person. I had a sense of style so he put me in charge of interior design of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. I was seven months pregnant and going up the steps, making sure everything was on the schedule.â�� -end quote

Now you know the truth.

readyforhim
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
It is a shame if this is what some women want in a husband. He is negativity.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Yep
There have been videos of them leaving planes and he just takes off without her, leaving her behind to catch up. And he looked uncomfortable in situations where they have to behave like a happily married couple would.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage/amp

Quoting readyforhim: You spin things just like him, wow, hope he knows his #1 fan is on the site.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Melania stated: "When you have love and respect and the best time together it feels fantastic. Itâ��s really something special. Sometimes they say love is hard to find. When you meet the right person everything seems fantastic. We work very hard, both of us. Itâ��s a lot of responsibility for a woman to be married to a man like my husband. I need to be quick, smart and intelligent. My life is very normal­­â��â��for me. Maybe for some people they would not think that. But for me it is. I know my husband. We have a great relationship. We are both very independent. We know what our roles are and we are happy with them. I think the mistake some people make is they try to change the man they love after they get married. You cannot change a person. You accept the person. He loves businessâ��â��he breathes business. I love that about him, I love that. Doesnâ��t bother me. I am very independent. It is important to understand each other. If you need to change someone it will never work. You will try your whole life and never succeed."  - end quote 

Melania also stated: "While they have a household staff, she does not have a nanny for Barron, 9. â��My husband is traveling all the time,â�� Melania says. â��Barron needs somebody as a parent, so I am with him all the time.â�� She added they make sure there is time for father-son bonding. â��They go alone for dinner, one-on-one,â�� she says, and they both enjoy golf." - end quotes 

"Ivana Trump the Czechoslovakian-born former model, who claimed she isn't political, also reacted to Donald's controversial remarks about immigration. "Iâ��m an immigrant,â�� Ivana noted to the paper. â��I have nothing against Mexicans, but if they [come] here â�� like this 19-year-old, sheâ��s pregnant, she crossed over a wall thatâ��s this high. She gives the birth in American hospital, which is for free. The child becomes American automatically. She brings the whole family, she doesnâ��t pay the taxes, she doesnâ��t have a job, she gets the housing, she gets the food stamps. Whoâ��s paying? You and me â�¦ He gave me the chance. I came [to America] and I was a poor person. I had a sense of style so he put me in charge of interior design of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. I was seven months pregnant and going up the steps, making sure everything was on the schedule.â�� -end quote

Now you know the truth.

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:30 AM
Personal bankruptcy, zero.

Quoting AdrianneHill: Do you really believe there were no money worries? How many times did he declare bankruptcy while they were married?

Quoting BmoreRavens:

It's not as IF Ivana was suck in the house with kids all day with no help, and nothing else (besides being a mother) to fullfil her. Certainly, her relationship with her husband was important, but Ivana was just as much of a workaholic as Trump. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)