Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOKING at Jess’s collection of dummies and sippy cups, you’d be forgiven for thinking the pretty 21-year-old from Florida had a baby of her own to care for. But Jess’s collection of babygrows aren’t sized for a newborn - they are designed with her 5ft 5in frame in mind. As an ‘adult baby’, Jess likes to wear nappies, drink from bottles and ‘regress’ back to her infancy. A sexual abuse survivor, Jess, who lives in Lakeland, Florida with her 24-year-old boyfriend, David, says that regressing has helped her make peace with her troubled childhood. Now a confident and happy young woman, Jess says wearing diapers, babygrows and drinking from bottles has done more for her self-esteem than years of traditional therapy and medication.

You can subscribe to her too at : 

Image result for David Tennant taking over the asylum gif

by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Replies (81-87):
Jambo4
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Interesting. Oh, but metaphors and symbolism... kill Me now! Haha My son is an English major and when he was home for Thanksgiving I was discussing with him how much I hated "The Heart of Darkness" when I read it in college . Oh my goodness that one almost put me in my grave. I was very lucky that I had a English major roommate and she came and helped me write my paper because honestly, I wasn't seeing any of the stuff they said that was supposed to be in there. Guess I'm too literal person.

Quoting Meowmuffin:

Well Lolita isn't the shameful lustfest it's being made out to be. It's a book with a deeper meaning. Everything from Lolitas relationship with her stepfather  to her death while giving birth to her own daughter is a metaphor for something deeper. If you ever get a chance pick it up it's a very short novel you could read it in a day. 

Quoting Jambo4: No I haven't read it. I was going off to the description that ducky gave it. Although by the time I came of age the movie had been out for sometime and had the reputation as being a cult classic and a theme that was unappealing to a good little girl like me. Generally I love the classics . I enjoyed all of my literature classes I had in college . Although I didn't ever get into Steinbeck (too depressing) or Hemingway. And I've been verbally attacked in my own family for not embracing Jane Jane Austen. lol

Quoting Meowmuffin:

Now i'm curious have any of you actually read Lolita? or any of Vlad's other classics like Invitation to a Beheading or Laughter in the Dark. He wrote a lot of book about men lusting after younger girls. Like in Laughter in the dark it's all about a married man carrying on with his 17 year old mistress who is just using him to become famous. Nabokov had an amazing way of story telling that made the most disgusting characters interesting. They were never one dimensional, even in Lolita  Humbert Humbert wasn't just a dirty 40 year old with a thing for 12 year old girls. He was a teacher and very intelligent, he had a strong sense of right and wrong which is what made his actions so much more disgusting. I really hope everyone has read this book and others by Nabokov. 

Quoting Jambo4: Lol, keep working it. You might get lucky and find an angle.

Quoting GrayDuck41: You two are clueless.
The book is a classic.
Are you familiar with Nabokov?
Did you read in high school? College?
Wow

Quoting Jambo4:

That's what I was thinking as well.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: You own the book? I thought you didn't like stuff like that.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Of course.
I read Lolita. It was perverted book about an old man who was lusting for, wanting sex with a very young girl named Lolita. Written by Nabakov. I have a copy.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Bill Clinton used to ride the Lolita Express to the island of wayward girls with Jeffery Epstein.

Do you why it was called the Lolita Express?

Quoting GrayDuck41: Of course I do!
RME
Are you saying they all are fond of little girls?
I�m saying that Trump was charged with assault by a 14 year old.

Clinton liked grown up women and they liked him. He had a bunch of adult affairs.
As for the others.? no proof yet that they were after little girls.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Do you even know who these people are?

Quoting GrayDuck41: Do they like little girls?
No.
But Trump was accused of sexual misconduct by a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton and their buddy.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

Jambo4
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:37 PM
At least what is wrong with me manageable and treatable. 😝

Quoting GrayDuck41: There really is something wrong with you.

Quoting Jambo4: "Answer my question!" Now, why don't you just ask me nicely. Yes, I have read quite a few classics. This particular one, no... it appears that neither of us have. (Your not fooling anyone) I didn't think they made you read classics in your three years at beauty college?

(See what you went and made me do... naughty, naughty. I don't want to have to take jabs at you, I really am a nice person � )

Quoting GrayDuck41: What the hell ?

Angle?

I asked you:

Have you read any classics such as Lolita by Nabakov?

Or do you stick to American Girl

Magazine?

Have you been to college?

We read classics in both high school and college.

Answer my question!

The book is a classic.

Wow

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting Sweet_Faith: You own the book? I thought you didn't like stuff like that.

I read Lolita. It was perverted book about an old man who was lusting for, wanting sex with a very young girl named Lolita. Written by Nabakov. I have a copy.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Bill Clinton used to ride the Lolita Express to the island of wayward girls with Jeffery Epstein.

RME

Clinton liked grown up women and they liked him. He had a bunch of adult affairs.

Quoting Billiejeens:

No.

But Trump was accused of sexual misconduct by a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton and their buddy.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:39 PM
You just keep on getting worse.
🙄

Quoting Jambo4: At least what is wrong with me manageable and treatable. 😝

Quoting GrayDuck41: There really is something wrong with you.

Quoting Jambo4: "Answer my question!" Now, why don't you just ask me nicely. Yes, I have read quite a few classics. This particular one, no... it appears that neither of us have. (Your not fooling anyone) I didn't think they made you read classics in your three years at beauty college?
(See what you went and made me do... naughty, naughty. I don't want to have to take jabs at you, I really am a nice person � )

Quoting GrayDuck41: What the hell ?
Angle?

I asked you:
Have you read any classics such as Lolita by Nabakov?
Or do you stick to American Girl
Magazine?
Have you been to college?
We read classics in both high school and college.
Answer my question!

The book is a classic.
Wow

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting Billiejeens:

RME

Quoting Billiejeens:

No.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

MissAndree
by Ronita on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Jesus Christ, this group is already turning into the flaming shit show that N&P was.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 9:33 AM

I'm not up on the news of this. I'm just going off her comments. 

If someone is aware that 2 adults are having consensual sex....what would you do? Nothing. 

If you're with someone who is raping a child....what would you do? Nothing?

Quoting ShaMac: Has he been accused by a victim like Trump Has?
Quoting EireLass:

What is there for Trump to do? I thought you said that Clinton only had affairs with adult women? Yet you stated that Trump had sex with a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton. So shouldn't Clinton be held accountable for this crime as well? If it were my child, I would think so.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Yeah Bystanders such as Trump? He was there with Clinton and Epstein . Should he have done something? Who are the bystanders you are speaking of? And what should they have done??
Quoting EireLass:

Don't you think bystanders, who do nothing, should be held accountable?

Quoting GrayDuck41: Do they like little girls? No. But Trump was accused of sexual misconduct by a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton and their buddy.
Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

ShaMac
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I'm not sure you aren't debating a fictional scenario so...

Quoting EireLass:

If someone is aware that 2 adults are having consensual sex....what would you do? Nothing. 

Quoting EireLass:

What is there for Trump to do? I thought you said that Clinton only had affairs with adult women? Yet you stated that Trump had sex with a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton. So shouldn't Clinton be held accountable for this crime as well? If it were my child, I would think so.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Yeah
Bystanders such as Trump? He was there with Clinton and Epstein . Should he have done something?
Who are the bystanders you are speaking of? And what should they have done??

Quoting EireLass:

No.
But Trump was accused of sexual misconduct by a 14 year old
while in the company of Clinton and their buddy.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 11:20 AM

Then perhaps GreyDuck has set up a fictional scenario? 

Unfortunately.....in real life.....there are WAY too many 'bystanders' of child rape/sex abuse. And apparently many like her that feel nobody around has a responsibility to the child.

Quoting ShaMac: I'm not sure you aren't debating a fictional scenario so...
Quoting EireLass:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting GrayDuck41: Yeah Bystanders such as Trump? He was there with Clinton and Epstein . Should he have done something? Who are the bystanders you are speaking of? And what should they have done??
Quoting EireLass:

Quoting GrayDuck41: Do they like little girls? No. But Trump was accused of sexual misconduct by a 14 year old while in the company of Clinton and their buddy.
Quoting Billiejeens:

Followers:

Bill Clinton

Jeffrey Epstein

John Conyers

Al Franken

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)