Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ISIS actually did NOT call for the assassination of Barron Trump.

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not defending ISIS in any way, simply stating facts.  They never stated they wanted Barron Trump assassinated.

The comment in question was referring to President Trump, not Barron, his youngest son.

It is quite common for terrorist groups to threaten to assassinate various presidents and other prominent people.

by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Replies (51-54):
lancet98
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:37 PM

I never used the term "innocent." 

Some of the people they employ are thugs just like themselves, even if they may be doing something unimportant.

But that's good, because it gives Intelligence a way to learn more about them and their plans.

Quoting Sparkles4Lui: Drug cartels employ all kinds of people who aren't ever involved in their drug activities, so yes, in some cases, ISIS would probably have some innocent people in their employ.
Quoting Missus_Mom: I think I have heard it all now. Omg
Quoting VooDooB:

ISIS has housekeepers? Fascinating. Anything else?

Quoting lancet98:

Cleaning their houses, for example.  You really don't have a clue how we find out about these terrorists, do you, LOL.  The fact that people wander in and out of the organization, and that all are not equally committed to their 'agenda' is their major weak point.

Quoting VooDooB:

Like what?

Quoting lancet98:

No, not really.  The organizational goal overall is terrorism, but not everyone who works for them is a terrorist.  They employ lots of people who do menial work unrelated to terrorism, and a good many people who have more loyalty to their family than to ISIS.  They also lose a great many people, even of hard-core fighters, because people get sick of it and go home.

It is a 'fluid organization' and that is actually one of the big problems in tracking them and stopping them.

Quoting VooDooB:

Technically ISIS and Terrorists are....

Quoting lancet98:

Try believing facts instead of 'shit.'  

And if you refuse to believe facts and nurse your hatred, then keep in mind that MUSLIM and ISIS and TERRORIST are NOT ALL SYNONYMS.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Isis sucks. I believe shit. I wish them all death

lancet98
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:40 PM

THat's horseshit.

The White Knights are terrorists, they are the most violent and dangerous group in the KKK.

NOW a lot of comments of yours are starting to make a LOT more sense.

The only people I know who go around saying the White Knights are not terrorists are White Supremacists who are themselves violent and dangerous.

Quoting Billiejeens:

The White Knights of the Klu KLux Klan is not a terrorist Organization -

So an accountant, or courier that worked for them would not be a terrorist based solely on that work.

ISIS is a Terrorist Organization - 

Anyone that worked for them would be a terrorist.

Quoting VooDooB:

I'm confused I guess.

Quoting Billiejeens: Seriously?
Quoting VooDooB:

WTF is the white nights? Is that the same as the KKK?

Anyway I asked the same question for ISIS and you said yes, I took that to mean that you think an account who works for ISIS is a terrorist and an account who works for KKK is also a terrorist.  ?

Quoting Billiejeens: You indicated that the accountant worked for The White Knights
Quoting VooDooB:

So a courier working for a terrorist is a terrorist, but an accountant or a lawyer working for a terrorist is not a terrorist?

Quoting Billiejeens: Still yes
Quoting VooDooB:

But you just said Osama's courier was a terrorist...

Quoting Billiejeens:

Si'

Quoting VooDooB:

Same question for ISIS.

Quoting Billiejeens: Absolutely not
Quoting VooDooB:

If an accountant knowingly did taxes or a lawyer performed legal work for a known KKK organization would that make him/her a bad person?

Quoting Billiejeens: But does that make him a bad person?
Quoting VooDooB:

Who would be a terrorist knowingly preforming terrorist work for a terrorist.

Quoting Billiejeens:

it was his courier.

Quoting lancet98:

It's moronic shit like that that keeps us from dealing with them more effectively.

The PROBLEM with ISIS is that a great many of them are able to fly under the radar because they take pains to not stand out.  Again, a 'fluid organization.'

But in fact, US intelligence learns far more about terrorists and other dangerous individuals by going to the people that are around them, but not entirely committed to the organization or its goals.

And yeah, in fact, if I recall correctly, it was actually Bin Laden's cleaning lady that led to his capture.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Their hosuekeepers are goats as are the love interests.

Quoting VooDooB:

ISIS has housekeepers? Fascinating. Anything else?

Quoting lancet98:

Cleaning their houses, for example.  You really don't have a clue how we find out about these terrorists, do you, LOL.  The fact that people wander in and out of the organization, and that all are not equally committed to their 'agenda' is their major weak point.

Quoting VooDooB:

Like what?

Quoting lancet98:

No, not really.  The organizational goal overall is terrorism, but not everyone who works for them is a terrorist.  They employ lots of people who do menial work unrelated to terrorism, and a good many people who have more loyalty to their family than to ISIS.  They also lose a great many people, even of hard-core fighters, because people get sick of it and go home.

It is a 'fluid organization' and that is actually one of the big problems in tracking them and stopping them.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting lancet98:

And if you refuse to believe facts and nurse your hatred, then keep in mind that MUSLIM and ISIS and TERRORIST are NOT ALL SYNONYMS.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Square and rectangle are not synonyms.

It depends on how they define who is ISIS. Not everyone in an ISIS controlled area is ISIS and not all people in said areas forced or coerced into working for them performing non terrorism related duties is ISIS. Workers like that are a source of intelligence in the fight against ISIS so using too broad a brush can work against anti terrorism efforts.

Quoting VooDooB:

Of course. But all ISIS are terrorists according to homeland security.

Quoting Lady_Facetious: Technically, no, they aren't. Not all terrorists are ISIS.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Billiejeens
by The Librarian on Dec. 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM
You've added "area"

Of course, That's right

Quoting Lady_Facetious: Square and rectangle are not synonyms.

It depends on how they define who is ISIS. Not everyone in an ISIS controlled area is ISIS and not all people in said areas forced or coerced into working for them performing non terrorism related duties is ISIS. Workers like that are a source of intelligence in the fight against ISIS so using too broad a brush can work against anti terrorism efforts.

Quoting VooDooB:

Of course. But all ISIS are terrorists according to homeland security.

Quoting Lady_Facetious: Technically, no, they aren't. Not all terrorists are ISIS.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)