Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmmmm.....is Trump lying or are the women?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM
  • 235 Replies
1 mom liked this

I found it interesting that Trump supporters have only focused on the Access Hollywood and his "apology" as the event to prove he has acknowledged any wrongdoing and has not called any accusers "liars". 

Just a quick search showed this though:  http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sarah-sanders-confirms-trump-believes-all-his-sexual-harassment-accusers-are-liars/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign.html

So....shouldn't we have the same uproar towards Trump as we have with other politicians?

by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:51 PM
6 moms liked this

no one said he didnt call accusers liars.  Just said he apologized for Hollywood access tape, which someone said he didnt, then she corrected herself.  That was all the conversation was about.  You guys on the left, keep saying he admitted to sexual assault on those tapes, which he did not. 

We are talking about AL Frankens speech today.  Any thing other than that was a deflection and whataboutisms and your(general) new buzz word "projection"

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:54 PM
8 moms liked this

One at a time.

So today it was Franken- 

Tomorrow we can move on to Trump- and watch the deflection continue.

The Dems played this one very well. And they did play. Now the GOP and the RNC look like a bunch of schmucks for supporting and financially backing Moore.

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:59 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm not "you guys" because I have my own brain....but focusing only on tape is dismissing all the other wrongdoings.  Also, call his admission "forcing himself on women" or "sexual assault"....to me, it's the same things these other women are saying about the other politicians. 

This is not a projection, a whataboutism, or a deflection....this is naming all the asshole politicians that should be grouped together that should be held to the same expectations. 

Quoting billsfan1104:

no one said he didnt call accusers liars.  Just said he apologized for Hollywood access tape, which someone said he didnt, then she corrected herself.  That was all the conversation was about.  You guys on the left, keep saying he admitted to sexual assault on those tapes, which he did not. 

We are talking about AL Frankens speech today.  Any thing other than that was a deflection and whataboutisms and your(general) new buzz word "projection"

Americanwoman3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't get why he hasn't been held accountable. Why are his actions excused with this they lied defense. He is a monster and is in the ultimate power position,I don't get it.
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Exactly!  He came in WITH this accusations and we are seeing politicians being forced to resign (as they should) but completely dismissing the women that has accused Trump. 

Quoting Americanwoman3: I don't get why he hasn't been held accountable. Why are his actions excused with this they lied defense. He is a monster and is in the ultimate power position,I don't get it.

readyforhim
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
He looks like such a coward for blaming the women.

He could abuse them but can't apologize to them for what he did.
dawnrothbaum
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:09 PM
6 moms liked this
Trump has the best lies. Um, I mean words. He has the best words. All the words. People tell him all the time that he has the best words.
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:10 PM

That's they is SHOULD go, right?  But, I feel like they see themselves on a different level so dismissing the accusations means they don't have to use it against him.

Quoting Sisteract:

One at a time.

So today it was Franken- 

Tomorrow we can move on to Trump- and watch the deflection continue.

The Dems played this one very well. And they did play. Now the GOP and the RNC look like a bunch of schmucks for supporting and financially backing Moore.

Americanwoman3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:11 PM
4 moms liked this
Women need to unite and call for him to face these accusations just the same as the others. He seems to be above the law and it's sickening.

Quoting M4LG5:

Exactly!  He came in WITH this accusations and we are seeing politicians being forced to resign (as they should) but completely dismissing the women that has accused Trump. 

Quoting Americanwoman3: I don't get why he hasn't been held accountable. Why are his actions excused with this they lied defense. He is a monster and is in the ultimate power position,I don't get it.

Americanwoman3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Believe him! Don't forget to believe him.

Quoting dawnrothbaum: Trump has the best lies. Um, I mean words. He has the best words. All the words. People tell him all the time that he has the best words.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)