Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmmmm.....is Trump lying or are the women?

Posted by   + Show Post

I found it interesting that Trump supporters have only focused on the Access Hollywood and his "apology" as the event to prove he has acknowledged any wrongdoing and has not called any accusers "liars". 

Just a quick search showed this though:  http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sarah-sanders-confirms-trump-believes-all-his-sexual-harassment-accusers-are-liars/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign.html

So....shouldn't we have the same uproar towards Trump as we have with other politicians?

by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM
Replies (231-235):
D-Town
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 11:42 AM

So you're saying nightclubs and cocktail lounges aren't actually bars and wine and champagne aren't alcoholic. 

eewwww kay then.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting mom2twinboyz: Did any of them say they were grabbed by the pussy??
Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting D-Town:

Except many of the women did come forward immediately. None of these accusations are new

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting NWP:

Do you think the women who accused Bill Cosby are all lying? 

Quoting BmoreRavens:

*snip*

It is ludicrous that women get to sit on something for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 years, and then come forward with it.

If you want a man investigated then press charges against him when the alleged assault happened or shortly thereafter.

The least a woman can do is file a police report, immediately, if she is not ready to press charges right away. If she needs 1 to 3 years to think about it - fine - but 10 to 40 years is absurd.

I haven't followed the Cosby case, closely, but the fact that it was Hollywood, and women were being drugged, makes the stories more believable.

When something is clearly politically motivate - and knowing  that politics can be cut-thraat - then I'm far more skeptical.

Either way, IMO, three years is enough time for women to come foward. 

Who came forward immediatey? 

Jill Harth was seen pictured with Trump several times AFTER she claimed that he put his hand up her skirt. Why would you hang out with a man who did such a thing to you?

Kristen Andersen said that Trump put his hand up her skirt (on a couch) in a bar that she doesn't remember the name of for sure; Trump doesn't drink, but if he was hanging out at a bar, regularly, there should be some photographic evidence. Where did Trump ever go that his picture wasn't taken? Further, there should have been someone who saw the assault. I haven't heard about anyone who saw Trump put his hand up her skirt? I think she is looking for publicity to hawk her, current., photography business.

Jessica Leeds said that Trump groped her all over on a plane, but a man who was on the same flight said that this did not happen.

There is no proof of Trump, actually, grabbing women in this manner. 

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

- P. J. O'Rourke
TXVernacular
by on Dec. 9, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Ordinary men might go to jail because the women (surprise surprise) would be horribly offended if a "normal" man does it. But a man with money? Perfectly fine. Until he runs for president of course. Then they can get some attention from it, so suddenly it's an issue. It's comical.

My father is a wealthy man. You wouldn't believe the whores that throw themselves at him. And you know what? Most all of you are just like them. It's only offensive because you're not the one with a rich man grabbing your pussy.

Quoting denise3680:

no that you would think it is a ok for a grown ass man to walk in on young girls naked or half dressed and then brag about being able to do it because he owns the pageant and therefore they let him do what he wants to do.  or by grabbing women by their pussies or forces them to kiss him or any of the other perverted dumbshit this sick individual has admitted to doing.  He like these other men, in powerful positions, take advantage of these women by threats, bribery, or force to get away with things that ordinary people would go to jail for.  

Quoting TXVernacular: Because I believe him and beings are sexual? Lmao you're a joke.

Quoting Mommy_Bee_: I hope you don't have children. YOU are the sick fuck here.

Quoting TXVernacular: Makes what okay?! The fact that men and women are sexual beings? Yes, that's okay by me. To me, that's just a fact.

Quoting NWP:

So that makes it OK?

Quoting TXVernacular: Please start by looking up the definition of "peophile." I PROMISE you, all of those teens had hit puberty lol

Quoting Sisteract:

Teen Miss Beauty Pageants.

Please do some research.

Quoting TXVernacular: When was Trump ever accused of pedophilia?

Mommy_Bee_
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 1:00 PM
No, because you think it is okay for adult men to oogle teenaged girls and make sexual comments about them.
Young teen girls aren't made for an adult man's sexual viewing.

Quoting TXVernacular: Because I believe him and beings are sexual? Lmao you're a joke.

Quoting TXVernacular: Makes what okay?! The fact that men and women are sexual beings? Yes, that's okay by me. To me, that's just a fact.

Quoting NWP:

So that makes it OK?

Quoting TXVernacular: Please start by looking up the definition of "peophile." I PROMISE you, all of those teens had hit puberty lol

Quoting Sisteract:

Please do some research.

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM
It's definitely more than this because in another post she waa truly painting Trump like an angel. It was sickening.

Quoting NWP:

I'm guessing there is a deeper story there, as in someone she knows was accused of rape or molestation and she fully supports that male over whoever it was who accused him. It seems personal. 

Quoting M4LG5: I had to stop with this one in another post because it was so obvious she was up Trumps ass and enjoying the view that even common sense wasn't making sense to her.

Quoting QueenMama7808:

Oh I know the competition is stiff but good lord that was definitely up there. Wowza.

Quoting NWP:

I agree with this QueenMama. These are good points. With the possible exception for the part of it being the most asinine thing she's ever said. She says some pretty asinine things. 

Quoting QueenMama7808:

That is hands down the most asinine thing I’ve ever seen you say. If it’s so stressful, he can fucking quit. Women he has assaulted don’t need to keep their mouths shut because it might harsh his mellow. IDK how stressed out a man who spends 30% of his time on a golf course can actually be tho.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

*snip*

It is ludicrous that women get to sit on something for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 years, and then come forward with it.

If you want a man investigated then press charges against him when the alleged assault happened or shortly thereafter.

The least a woman can do is file a police report, immediately, if she is not ready to press charges right away. If she needs 1 to 3 years to think about it - fine - but 10 to 40 years is absurd.

Unless a sexual assault occurred while a president is in office -- or the Oval Office is being used as a brothel --  then NO I do not think the a president should be in investigated while he is in office.

There is enough stress in being the president, and enough on a president's plate of great importance of national/global concern, to unwisely put added stress on him concerning something that may -- or may not -- have happened many years ago.

denise3680
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 4:07 PM

lol, I see intelligent conversation is not your strong suit:/  I really do not think that you actually believe what you have just said, I think you lack social grace and have daddy issues:/  It is not only offensive for anyone to grab anyone elses anything, but it is also assault:/  you seriously need help.  We are done here seek therapy ok

Quoting TXVernacular: Ordinary men might go to jail because the women (surprise surprise) would be horribly offended if a "normal" man does it. But a man with money? Perfectly fine. Until he runs for president of course. Then they can get some attention from it, so suddenly it's an issue. It's comical. My father is a wealthy man. You wouldn't believe the whores that throw themselves at him. And you know what? Most all of you are just like them. It's only offensive because you're not the one with a rich man grabbing your pussy.
Quoting denise3680:

no that you would think it is a ok for a grown ass man to walk in on young girls naked or half dressed and then brag about being able to do it because he owns the pageant and therefore they let him do what he wants to do.  or by grabbing women by their pussies or forces them to kiss him or any of the other perverted dumbshit this sick individual has admitted to doing.  He like these other men, in powerful positions, take advantage of these women by threats, bribery, or force to get away with things that ordinary people would go to jail for.  

Quoting NWP:

So that makes it OK?

Quoting Sisteract:

Please do some research.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)