Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How you doing?
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Replies (61-63):
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Otherwise she might be more willing to actually engage in discussion/debate.

Quoting Sisteract:

Trump didn't ask the women perrmission, per his own words....he just grabbed them by their private parts. Your situation was an apples to oranges comparison.

In order to make assertions, one should have some sort of proof.

Do you have proof for your assertions that women have been "paid off" by liberals and the HC campaign?

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Sad day to me.   If Moore wasn't running.  Those women wouldn't of said one peep.  About being sexually harassed.  I think they were paid off by the liberals to speak.  In hopes Moore gets thrown out of office.  The same goes for Trump.  If he was not running for president and then won.  The women would not of spoke up. They too were paid by the liberals in my opinion.  Most likely by the Hillary campaign.   I'm not going to debate or argue with anyone here about it.  Just stating how I feel about the whole situation.  With all this sexual harassment.   It's not only happening with politicians.  It's happening in Hollywood and elsewhere big. Heck.  I was asked at age 20.  When I worked a hotel kitchen.  By a male coworker.  To have sex with him in the dry storage room.  While he stood there fully clothed.  You could clearly tell he had a boner.  All it took was me saying No.  That was the end of it.  He didn't bother me in a sexual way again.  I had no need to go to the police or anything. 

ILive4This
by Robin on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:27 PM

I'm sure you have proof of these wild claims. I won't hold my breath.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Sad day to me.   If Moore wasn't running.  Those women wouldn't of said one peep.  About being sexually harassed.  I think they were paid off by the liberals to speak.  In hopes Moore gets thrown out of office.  The same goes for Trump.  If he was not running for president and then won.  The women would not of spoke up. They too were paid by the liberals in my opinion.  Most likely by the Hillary campaign.   I'm not going to debate or argue with anyone here about it.  Just stating how I feel about the whole situation.  With all this sexual harassment.   It's not only happening with politicians.  It's happening in Hollywood and elsewhere big. Heck.  I was asked at age 20.  When I worked a hotel kitchen.  By a male coworker.  To have sex with him in the dry storage room.  While he stood there fully clothed.  You could clearly tell he had a boner.  All it took was me saying No.  That was the end of it.  He didn't bother me in a sexual way again.  I had no need to go to the police or anything. 

readyforhim
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:53 PM
Yes, very disturbing.

Quoting cjsbmom:

Yes, to the part I made bigger in your comments. It's sad that nearly 49 percent of voters in that state still preferred a pedophile. :( 

Quoting cgd5112: He won!!!!

I read in the NYT that suburbanites- middle to well to do class and highly educated rejected Moore and voted for Jones. Additionally, African Americans in rural communities came out in some of the largest numbers to vote for Jones!

Jones’ campaign invested heavily in the AA rural communities. I'm so glad that their vote was note suppressed!

That this race was even a close one is disheartening, but decency, diversity, love and common sense prevailed!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)