Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omarosa is out

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:57 AM
  • 69 Replies

article to follow

by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a feeling that she's going to have a lot of negative things to say about Trump. If nothing else to keep her name in the spotlight.
VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM

FOX is reporting she was fired. A couple other sources are saying she resigned.

Looking for a few different stories to post....

anxiousschk
by anxiouss on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

That took entirely too long. 

LancesMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Another one bites the dust...
MonarchMom22
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Does this have anything to do with the Alabama election loss for Republican candidate Roy Moore? Wasnt Omatosa supposed to handle outreach to the black communities ?
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM
4 moms liked this

I expect we will see a lot of rats departing the SS Trumptanic in the coming weeks. 

VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM

Omarosa Manigault Newman set to leave White House

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says Omarosa Manigault Newman — one of President Donald Trump’s most prominent African-American supporters — plans to leave the administration next month.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Manigault Newman’s resignation is effective Jan. 20, one year since Trump’s inauguration.

Manigault Newman’s decision comes at the start of what’s expected to be a round of departures heading into the new year.

The White House said last week that deputy national security adviser Dina Powell will leave the administration early next year.

Manigault Newman is a former contestant on Trump’s reality TV show ‘‘The Apprentice.’’ She joined the administration as director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison, working on outreach to various constituency groups.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/12/13/omarosa-manigault-newman-set-leave-white-house/5Rlu9iFDyaDC9LwGZ1Ni5L/story.html

ILive4This
by Robin on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:03 AM
6 moms liked this

Ut oh, I don't think he knows any more black people, now what?? Where's his African-American from the rally?

WilyMommy
by Missbod on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:04 AM

I wonder if all the tolerant liberals who had such nice things to say about her, a black woman, working for Trump, will change their minds about her now. If I were her, I’d tell them to not waste their breath.

halsmommy14
by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

well, yea.  black women voted Doug Jones into the Senate so they had to kick a black woman out of the white house.  that's how it works, right? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)